More Help

Can I Stay At Your Place?

 


Something was beeping, louder and louder in the otherwise silent bedroom.
With a tired groan Sungmin cracked an eye open, searching for the source of the disturbing sound. What he didn't expect was the handsome face just inches away from his own. For a moment he panicked, wondering how he ended up in bed with a stranger. But than he recognized his younger roommate and remembered why he had climbed into the bed to begin with.


Somehow it seemed like they had moved closer to each others in sleep, probably for the heat from the others body. They were now so close that he could feel the younger's calm breath on his face.
At that moment it once again struck him just how handsome the younger actually was. His dark brown curls fell over his eyes, his skin pale and not perfect, but striking either way. His cheeks was a tint redder than usual and Sungmin wondered if it was from sleep or something else.

 

Another loud beep disrupted his thoughts and he snapped his head up, once again looking for the source. Kyuhyun's alarm clock. It was a wonder that the younger hadn't woken up from the noise.
With a sigh Sungmin pushed himself up on his elbow and reached over the sleeping form and turned the annoying device off. Then he placed a hand on the younger's shoulder and gently shook him.

 

He was rewarded with a low grunt as Kyuhyun turned his head and snuggled his face into his pillow, seemingly not willing to wake up.
"Kyuhyun-ah, you have to wake up." Sungmin said with a small smile, shaking the other again. "Or you'll be late for work."
He watched in amusement as the other shifted slightly, lifting his head just enough to peer back at him over the pillow. He noticed that the dark orbs were glossy, the eyes slightly bloodshoot. It actually didn't look healthy.

 

Sungmin furrowed his brow. "How are you feeling?"
The younger took a moment to process the question, than another to come up with an answer. "Like ... What are you doing in my bed?"
"I slept here because it was so cold, remember?"
"Not really.."



The older of the two sat up in the bed and placed a hand over the younger's forehead, frowning as his palm grazed the warm skin. A bit too warm skin. "I think you're having a fever." He slowly stated.
Kyuhyun's eyes widened slightly at the statement, but made no move to remove the hand. "Are you serious?"
"You must have caught a cold. You was out in the rain, and then the blackout made the apartment cold."


Kyuhyun groaned and finally pushed himself up into sitting, Sungmin's hand sliding off his forehead in the progress. He then proceeded to touch his own forehead, frown forming on his face. "Great, really great.." He muttered.
Sungmin slipped out of the bed and looked around, finding that the electricity was back again. He stretched his his arms over his head, his hoodie sliding up and revealed the smooth skin of his toned abdomen.

 

"I didn't know you were that fit." Sungmin looked down and caught Kyuhyun staring at the gap between his pants and hoodie with an unreadable glint in his eyes.
He lowered his arms and smoothed the hoodie down over his exposed skin. "I work out, and I'm trained in martial arts. And I kick box with my brother."
The younger nodded slowly in understanding and raised his head to look at his face instead. "I guess its no wonder then."


They watched each others in silence for a while, until Sungmin cleared his throat and turned to leave the room. "You should call in sick today, you was really warm and shouldn't work. I'll take a shower before making breakfast." Then he left.
 


***
 


Kyuhyun dragged his feet out from his bedroom, still in pajamas and with a thumping head. He had a huge oncoming headache and his nose had clogged, preventing him from breathing properly. And he was thirsty, the reason why he had forced himself up in the first place.

He had already called the restaurant and Mr. Monty, his boss, had given him the whole week off to rest and recover properly. The man meant that Kyuhyun always worked so well and never took any days off, so he should take the chance now.


He dragged himself into the kitchen just as Sungmin poured two cups of newly brewed tea. On the table a plate with fried eggs and pork waited, together with a bowl with some sort of soup. Kyuhyun made his way to the table and sat down, eyeing the food while wondering why they weren't eating the same.
"The soup is for you, the eggs are mine, don't touch it." Sungmin said as he placed the cups on the table and sat down opposite of Kyuhyun.


Kyuhyun looked at the soup suspiciously. "I don't like soup."
"Too bad for you, now eat it all."
"I'm not hungry."
Sungmin stopped shoving eggs into his mouth and looked up at the younger who was staring at the soup. "How come? You're always hungry."


He sighed and looked up. "Well...not now." It was true, he was usually a big eater, ate like crazy without gaining any weight. But he had no appetite at all at the moment. He was just thirsty.
"At least eat a little, I made an effort googeling the recipe." Sungmin asked, face set in a concered frown.
Kyuhyun nodded his head and picked the spoon up and tasted the soup. It actually didn't taste so bad, not bad at all. So he ate almost half of it under Sungmin's watchful gaze.

 

"So.." Kyuhyun started as he pushed the halfempty bowl away from himself. "What are you going to do today?"
The older blew on his tea before taking a careful sip, then answsering. "I'm going to go over some new informarion. So I'll be home with you."
Kyuhyun made sure to keep his pokerface, faking interest. "You found something new?"
"Yeah, yesterday." He noticed how Sungmin avoided telling him anything more about it.


They finished their breakfast and quickly cleaned up in the kitchen. Almost an hour later they were both sitting on a side each of the couch, laptop's on their laps and focusing intently on the screens.
Kyuhyun smirked to himself as he saw that Sungmin had replied to his mail, and he clicked on it and read the answer.

 


Who the hell are you and how do you know about this case? It's top secret and I'm pretty sure that you're not one from my team. How come you have access to the police register? I can't trust this information to be true as I can't trust you.
 

It wasn't very long, and Sungmin was clearly suspicious. He should be. He probably understood that his laptop was hacked.
Kyuhyun quickly typed out a short answer himself before accessing Sungmin's laptop through the hack. He saw that the older had added his information anyway, even if he had stated that he didn't trust the information to be true.


With a slight shrug he looked through the list of suspected members and found three other names that caught his interest. Sungmin obviously thought that they were important.
Overtaken by curiosity once again he started to run a search on the names, as well as checking the police register.

And these guys he actually find something about..


 

***



Sungmin almost dropped the laptop on the floor when he saw that he had gotten a new mail from his unexpected ally. He glanced up at the younger sitting a two meters away, eyes focused on the screen of his own laptop.
Then he opened the mail and read the short answer.



I didn't expect you to just accept this, but you obviously appreciates my help as you have saved my information. And I've hacked the police register, just like I hacked your computer.

 

He furrowed his brows as he read the short mail. The guy was very confident, and he even told him that he was a hacker. Sungmin found himself hoping that the guy's intention was good, because he really needed a hackers help right now.
With a sigh he checked the rest of his mail, wrote a report to Jungsu and sent it and then the laptop gave off another blip, telling him that he had gotten a mail again.



It was once again from Mr. Ally. With curiosity Sungmin clicked on it and opened it, eyes widening at all the information listed there.

Three interesting guys, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri. Probably got high status too.

Taeyang - Dong Young-Bae, in charge of drug and weapon dealing. Dangerous, trained in martial arts.
Daesung - Kang Dae-Sung, in charge of money laundring and dissipation. Smart, got a high education.
Seungri - Lee Seung-Hyun, in charge of recruiting new members. Has a lot of contacts in the underworld.

All these guys' activities has been confirmed by the police, but haven't been caught yet. Taeyang has been in jail before, but for armed robbery. How he got out I don't know yet.

Like I said before I'll try to work through your whole list, so wait for more.

 


Sungmin couldn't believe his own eyes, and had to reread the mail two times before it sunk in. This guy could turn out to be a gold mine. He closed the laptop and put it on the coffee table before getting to his feet. "I have to make a phone call." He told the younger and quickly left the living room. He put his shoes on in the hall and left the apartment.


Once outside of the building he picked his phone up and dialed Jungsu's number as he walked down the street to get some privacy. He got an answer almost immediately. "Hi boss, we got a situation and I need some advice."
"What kind of situation? Have you found anything new? Sungmin, we need to make progress!"
"Calm down hyung. Yes, I have gotten some new valuble information. But I wasn't the one to find it."
"That Hangeng guy, your underworld contact then?"
Sungmin sighed and prepared himself for the upcoming revealing. "No hyung, not him. Listen here, my laptop is hacked. I have no idea how." He quickly shut the older up as he tried to interrupt. "Wait, there is more. The guy has gotten in contact with me through mail. He has hacked a police register, and has given me valuble information about certain persons that works directly under The Dragon."

 


There was silence one the other end for a moment, and finally Jungsu answered. "Someone has hacked your computer, but is helping you? And he's a hacker, and can find information that neither of us can?"
"That's right hyung. What should I do? I need help from a skilled hacker, and so far all he has done is reading my files and help me out."
There was once again silence, before Jungsu asked to be told what informtation he had gained, and Sungmin told him. To his surprise it obviously left Jungsu speechless for a moment.
"Okey, do like this. I usually wouldn't say this, but let him. See what else he can find for you. As long as he's not damaging anything for us, let him be. Run the information through your underworld contacts and see if they can confirm it. But Sungmin, be careful with this guy."

 

"I promise to be careful." Sungmin said with a small smile. He had all the time been hoping for Jungsu to tell him just that.



 





I apologize for the short and late update, but other things has been stealing my valuble time. But here it finally is, and the next one will hopefully be better.

I have been writing another fanfic beside this one, and is thinking about if I should post it here or not. Decisions, decisions...but it will be up eventually. Problem is that I have lot of inspiration for this one. *sighs*

Anyway, PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~