Stop

Twisted Fate

 

Woohyun slightly groaned when he felt something heavy pressing his body causing him to unable to make a single simple movement. His brain was trying to process the cause of it and suddenly, the memories of last night came washing into his head in a flash. The fight between he and the older was replaying in his mind like a broken film, forcing him to taste guilt again.

He understood and comprehended very well the reason behind Sunggyu’s answer. Never was he to blame Sunggyu for falling in love with him because in fact he couldn’t hide his feelings towards Sunggyu too. Fate brought them together. Yes, it was fully fate when Sunggyu had to be Woohyun’s tutor at school and from that particular reason, the sincere feeling, which they called ‘love’ slowly blossoming between them day by day without an end.

The birds were chirping and he could hear a rush of the wind outside the house. Unfortunately, his brain still hadn’t managed to interpret the sudden heaviness on his body. With laziness conquered himself, he gave the permission for his body to open his eyes. He rubbed his sleepy eyes with the back of his hand to obtain vivid visions.

A smile crept on his visage when he received the answer to his answer. Sunggyu was found sleeping on top of him. He remembered sleeping on the couch last night because he knew very well how sulky Sunggyu could be after a fight. He couldn’t deny the fact that he was surprised by Sunggyu’s acts. Though he wondered why Sunggyu was here, he pushed away the thought from invading his mind and gently Sunggyu’s soft hair.

The scent of strawberry could be sniff from Sunggyu’s hair. Woohyun’s smile widened because he knew Sunggyu must’ve used his shampoo.

When his fingertips brushed on Sunggyu’s milky face, the elder stirred a bit, showing some signs of waking up. And he did wake.

“Good morning, sunshine.” Woohyun greeted the older with a smile on his face, hoping his smile will throw away the awkwardness reigned between them because of the fight last night.

“Good morning.” Sunggyu said with his husky voice and shifted himself upwards to only place his lips softly against his lover’s.

Woohyun smiled against the warm simple kiss, absolutely appreciating the morning kiss from his lover. He observed every inch of Sunggyu’s face because he found it as a hobby- looking at his lover’s face every single day. Woohyun made his own conclusion in his mind that the fight between them last night was totally been forgotten.

“Why did you sleep here, baby? You can catch a cold.” Woohyun asked the older gently because he acknowledged very well how low was Sunggyu’s immune level.

The older snuggled at Woohyun’s crook, inhaling the sweet strawberry smell that his lover always had. How much he loved the smell. “How can I sleep without you?” Sunggyu replied with a question too and his words satisfied Woohyun.

“Come on, we have school today.” Woohyun patted Sunggyu’s cheeks softly, urging Sunggyu to get off him. In the same time, his body tasted the sore for being pressed for the whole night.

The older pouted as the sign of refusal but he acknowledged very well it must be painful for Woohyun in their position so he got off Woohyun though deep inside he didn’t want to. Sunggyu told Woohyun or more like forcing the younger to get a bath first as he didn’t feel like taking the bath so early in the morning.  A yawn escaped from his mouth when his eyes caught on Woohyun’s phone which was on the coffee table.

Not that he didn’t know Woohyun despised the people who look into his phone but his heart was begging him to. With a slight of guilt in his heart, Sunggyu took Woohyun’s phone and his decision was the right thing to do. He’s going to kill someone again? He bit his lower lips, trying to let out the frustration.

With thoughts mingled in his head, he grabbed his own phone and unwillingly, he dialed a number, which he never thought of ever dialing.

“Hyung!” Joy was overflowing in his tone. “I’m so glad that you call me! Are you hurt? Did Woohyun dump you? Do you wanna come home now? I’ll pick you up.” The person didn’t give him a chance to talk.

“Myung, please…I’m not going to return home.” Sunggyu said coldly because he was serious about this and he could sense that his own dongsaeng wasn’t taking his words so good.

“But here is your home…”

Sunggyu heaved out a sigh when the memories of him, running away from home a year ago washed over his head. Yes, it was true that Sunggyu ran away from home. And it was all for Woohyun. His parents didn’t like Sunggyu being with Woohyun so he decided to move into Woohyun’s house. The younger didn’t protest his lover’s act because he was himself begging Sunggyu to be with him. He knew he was selfish enough, but it was because only Sunggyu loved him and only Sunggyu he could believe in.

“I’ll visit you this weekend okay? I promise you.” Sunggyu still gave his parents a visit once in a while.

“Keep your words hyung, so why are you calling me?” Myungsoo asked as he knew his brother very well. Sunggyu will only call him if there was something urgent for him to do.

“Jang Dongwoo.” Sunggyu pronounced the name before continuing. “Find this person for me, if it possible make sure he’s safe until I meet him.”

“Ahh..okay.” Myungsoo didn’t ask any more questions. “I’ll find him as soon as possible.”

“Thanks Myung.” Sunggyu smiled, appreciating his dongsaeng’s help.

 Sunggyu had a small conversation with Myungsoo before ending the call. Truth was, he had no idea on how to stop Woohyun but he knew that he couldn’t let Woohyun to behave this cold again. This craziness needed to stop and that’s final.

I’m not letting you kill him, Woohyun. 

_______________________________

A/N : Idk what I wrote huhu