Occupation

Twisted Fate

 

A/N : Umm...so this is my first chap for this fic. Idk why, but I think it's rubbish >.< Sorry!

------

The tall figure made his way upstairs; pondering where could the guy that he intended to meet vanishes to.  Was he dreaming or it was just an illustration when he really sure that he informed the older that they got some job to settle today. But then again, it wasn’t a problem for the figure. All he just had to do was break into his house and too bad because he already did.

“Woohyun, open up!” Sungyeol impatiently knocked the door of the room. He would love to break the door just like what he did to the main door but for once he felt like being a bit polite.

“He’s not here.” A familiar voice sounded from inside the room, causing Sungyeol to frown; weird of the situation indeed.

“Then explain why am I hearing your voice?” Sungyeol’s patient level was not very good today. In fact, he was never someone who was able to control his anger too much.

“I’m his lost twin brother or something like that, so leave me alone.” The older groaned in the room. Sungyeol knew very well Woohyun was messing with him and he didn’t like it. He hated every bit of it.

Sungyeol couldn’t hold back the anger building inside himself because this wasn’t the time for him and Woohyun to be fooling around.“Shut the up and get your in front me or I’ll break this damn door.”

Soon, Sungyeol started counting with his voice traced with threats. “One…Tw-”

The counting went off automatically from his mouth when his ear caught the sound of the door unlocking. Sungyeol smirked in victory. Finally. His black orbs watched carefully as someone opened the door and his eyes were slightly widened to witness what was in front of him.

Woohyun was in a messy state. His shirt was torn with his uncombed hair and a smear of blood on the corner of his lips.

“Did you get in a fight or a kid just hit you?” Sungyeol’s said with a smirk because it was impossible for Woohyun to get hurt or even the slightest cut because his fighting instinct was too strong.

“Start talking in 5 seconds.” Woohyun wasn’t in a mood to give Sungyeol, who broke into his house, a warm welcoming.

“Work in 5 minutes.” Sungyeol mentally reminded Woohyun that they got business to do that day.

Woohyun growled in dissatisfaction. “.” He muttered before slamming the door in front of Sungyeol’s face. Not that it bothered Sungyeol but still he would appreciate if the older didn’t do something reckless like that. But he couldn’t complain anymore because Woohyun held a higher rank in the organization.

Yes, they are working under a dark organization named “Paradise”. Their jobs were simple. They received the orders from the headquarters, fulfilled their roles and get their pays.

“Let’s go.” Woohyun greeted him when the door opened back.

“Sur-“

“Are you ing leaving me again?!” Someone who was inside the room shouted. It completely cut off Sungyeol’s words, causing the younger to perplex.

Woohyun rolled his eyes in annoyance and closed the door behind him immediately, refusing Sungyeol’s sight to peep into the room. “I’ll be back.”

The moment he said that, he heard some trashing sound from the room. Woohyun heaved out a low sigh because he knew that someone must be busy throwing the things in the room onto the floor. It wasn’t that someone’s fault to be mad, it just his fault. Always his fault.

“What was th-“

“Are we leaving or not?” Woohyun was the one to cut off Sungyeol’s voice this time.

“Oh okay.” Sungyeol couldn’t argue anymore. Woohyun seemed to be in a problem. The two of them walked downstairs and Sungyeol had to ask that particular question.

He bit his lower lips before asking, “Sunggyu hyung….he’s in the room right?”

“None of your concern.” Woohyun simply answered, annoyed slightly by Sungyeol’s question. His head was pleading to stop thinking about Sunggyu for once. He needed to focus to his work.

Sungyeol took the answer as a ‘yes’ because Woohyun didn’t deny it. “Were you two ing each other?” The question spontaneously slipped out of his mouth but Sungyeol didn’t have any regret of asking that particular question.

Woohyun’s pace halted, forcing the other to stop walking too. He gave a scowl at Sungyeol, mentally forcing Sungyeol to stop poking his nose into his problems.

“If you’re practicing to be a ing useless reporter, you are most welcomed to practice it with my dog outside.” Woohyun practically showing that he wasn’t fooling around today.

The younger suppressed his intention of saying another word because he didn’t want to have a fight with Woohyun. The boy is just too scary sometimes. Sungyeol took a mental note that maybe Woohyun and Sunggyu were dating or something like that but in the same time he knew Woohyun shouldn’t be having someone beside him because it will endanger Sunggyu’s life.

“What’s the order?” Woohyun said as he unlocked his car.

“Kill someone.” Sungyeol answered.

“Like always.” He smirked before getting into the car.

 

*****

 

It was getting late that night and an unrequited feeling came crawling on Woohyun’s spine.  The feeling of uneasy came rushing into his vein up to his brain because he knew what was waiting for him at home. It was comepletely the stupidest choice to leave Sunggyu in a bad mood this morning but what more he could do? He needed to do his work. He had no choice but to obey obediently just like a lost puppy.

He heaved out a deep sigh before making a bold act which was pushing the doorbell. He waited and waited but no answer.

Again, he pushed the bell.

No answer at all.

He glimpsed at his wrist watch and frowned because the clock showed sharp at 9pm. It was impossible for Sunggyu to sleep so early. He usually waits for Woohyun to come home. Sabotage? Woohyun shook his head. Quickly, he pulled out his phone and called Sunggyu’s number.

He faced with disappointment when Sunggyu didn’t pick up his calls. He mentally made a note to always carry the key house before going out. Making a drastic action, Woohyun went to the side of his house, facing a window. Slowly, he opened the window and jumped into the house. Yes, he always remembers to never lock the window because he knew this situation will happen from time to time.

There he was. Kim Sunggyu. Woohyun rolled his eyes in annoyance to see his lover was busy watching television in the living room, sitting on the sofa with his mouth kept on eating some snacks.

“Why didn’t you open the door?” Woohyun asked directly as he was slightly pissed off with Sunggyu.

“Welcome home.” Sunggyu said with a deadpan face and kept his eyes glued to the television. He didn’t seem so surprised because he knew Woohyun will find his way into the house somehow.

“I’m asking you a question, Kim Sunggyu.” The younger replied with a stern voice.

Sunggyu looked up at Woohyun who was standing not far from him and smirked. “And I’m trying to be a ‘good’ boyfriend by greeting you, honey.”

“Are you mocking me?” Woohyun asked because he could sense from Sunggyu’s voice that he was still mad about this morning.

“Maybe?” Sunggyu shrugged and went back to watch his boring drama on the television, which he never intended to see actually.

“You rejected my calls. Why?” Woohyun asked and this time with a softer tone as he sat beside Sunggyu.

Sunggyu didn’t nudge or move when their shoulders touched. Though Sunggyu didn’t examine Woohyun’s face but he knew very well the younger must be tired. “I don’t feel like picking up your calls.”

The younger set his eyes on Sunggyu, completely putting his focus on the beautiful figure, who was fixing his eyes on the colorful television. “The door just now, wh-“

“I’m lazy to open.” Sunggyu cut his words and didn’t even give the chance for Woohyun to finish his words.

Woohyun sighed slightly before lowering his ego just for Kim Sunggyu. “I’m sorry.”

Sunggyu didn’t say a word.

“Babe, okay I know you’re mad at me. But you know I have work to do.”

“Work?” Sunggyu smiled cynically. He knew what ‘work’ Woohyun was telling him and he despised every bits of it so deeply. “Don’t ing talk to me about that !”

“Gyu…”

“I hate it okay. I never agree for you to those damn works!” Sunggyu loved Woohyun. Yes, he always did but how he hated Woohyun’s work.

Woohyun frowned at the sight in front of him. Sunggyu was being too emotional about this and he didn’t understand why Sunggyu was trying to talk about his work when he never did before.

“It’s my work not yours, so off.” Woohyun didn’t intend to be so cold to Sunggyu but it was best that Sunggyu won’t interfere with his work.

“You shouldn’t be doing this, Woo…please. I don’t want you to get hurt.” Sunggyu regretted it so much. He should stop Woohyun from doing those horrible works.

Woohyun held Sunggyu’s hands, trying to comfort him with his touches and convinced him that it was okay but it wasn’t working for Sunggyu.

“I’ll be fine. I promised you.” He planted a warm kiss on Sunggyu’s hand.

“But that’s not your job…” Sunggyu wanted Woohyun to stop.

“It is Sunggyu. I have to do this.”

“No. It’s not! It’s not a high school boy’s job to kill someone!” Sunggyu shouted at him before leaving Woohyun at the living room.

“Baby..” Bitterness was echoed in his voice.  

Woohyun wanted to chase Sunggyu but he knew there was nothing he could do to coax the elder. Yes, it was true. He was only a high school boy, officially 17 this year but here was he staining his hands with blood of all those people. Ever since he was a kid, he had no one. His parents threw him away and no one wanted to care about him. His life was dark and lonely until someone picked him. He was trained to be strong. He was taught to be heartless. He was forced to do something that he never thought of doing. Unwillingly, he pledged loyalty to the dark organization, which was lead by that someone that picked him up. He had to repay his deeds, by killing unwanted people.

His high school life had turned into a bloody life of a murderer.

Before he could close his eyes for even just a sec, he received a text message from Sungyeol, alerting him with a new mission for tomorrow. The order was the same like usual but it will be different victims.

“Jang Dongwoo…” Woohyun muttered the name of the victim. He will be the next victim. Woohyun had to make sure he will be executed tomorrow in his hands.

*****

A/N : *facepalmed* sorry if this chap is not very interesting or good.  T^T Thank you for those who supports me! I love you!!