Twisted?

Twisted Fate

Sunggyu placed a mug of coffee on a small table beside Hoya’s bed, eyeing on the younger who was reading his book.

“Feeling much better?” Sunggyu asked him.

The other just hummed as an answer. He closed the book slowly before placing it beside the mug.

“Don’t pretend like you care.” He continued.

“I’m not. If you die, my plan will be ruin.” Sunggyu smirked.

“Yah, don’t be so heartless.” Hoya practically shouted at him and spontaneously threw a pillow to the older. It was lucky that Sunggyu managed to catch the pillow from getting on his face.

“Whoa, not the face please.” He whined, causing Hoya to just laugh with his childishness.

“Is everything going well between you and Woohyun?”

“Everything’s good and the most important is I’m still alive.” Sunggyu’s voice was traced with disappointment as he remembered what Woohyun did to him long ago.

“Sunggyu hyung…Forgive him can’t you? I can see that he still loves you.” Hoya was right Woohyun had always love Sunggyu from the start.

“I don’t kn-“

“Chagiya~” A voice interrupted their conversation as a guy came into Hoya’s room. The presence of the guy only received smiles from both of them.

“You’re early today baby.” Hoya smiled at the guy. Yes, the guy is his lover. His real lover.

“I’m worried sick about you.”

 

“Don’t spoil him Dongwoo ah. He’s a cry baby.” Sunggyu commented when Dongwoo sat beside Hoya.

“You’re just jealous.” Hoya replied as he intertwined his fingers with Dongwoo and how they were perfectly fit amazed him.

Sunggyu couldn’t deny that he was jealous actually. Yes, he was because he wondered if he will be able to have some sweet moments with Woohyun like Yadong couple. Dongwoo noticed the sadness in Sunggyu’s eyes when the older didn’t reply Hoya’s words.

“Hoagi, don’t say that to Sunggyu hyung.”

“It’s okay Dongwoo. I don’t mind.” Sunggyu’s words were clearly shown that he was hurt.

“Sorry.” Hoya mumbled when Dongwoo kept on forcing him to apologize for his bad mouth.”You should just go back to him.” But he had to say those words.

“Hobaby!” Dongwoo forced him to shut the off but he couldn’t because it was time to end this.

“I need to say this, baby.” Hoya pleaded his lover to not stop him. “If you really love him, go back to him hyung. It’s useless to get revenge on him by being a fake lover to me if you’re hurting yourself too. If it wasn’t you who saved Dongwoo back then, I won’t be stupid enough to follow this revenge of yours. You’re hurting yourself hyung.”

Hoya was right. He only helped Sunggyu because he owed Sunggyu for saving Dongwoo’s life. 5 years ago Dongwoo was ordered to be killed by his father because his father opposed their relationship. Seeing how stubborn Hoya could be, his father took the easiest way to stop it, by killing Dongwoo. Sunggyu saved Dongwoo and that was something that Hoya will never forget it. It was Dongwoo and Hoya who saved him at the hospital and took care of Sunggyu for these 5 years.

“What if he doesn’t love me anymore?” Sunggyu spoke about his insecurities.

“He still loves you, hyung.”Dongwoo stated. “Sometime you just need to trust that before believing it.”

“Maybe you’re right. Maybe it’s time to stop all of this.” Sunggyu bitterly smiled.

*****

They were at a party organized by Hoya that night and it was time for Sunggyu to tell the truth to Woohyun. To tell Woohyun that he was longing for the younger; He needed to tell Woohyun that his feelings towards him were still the same like 5 years ago.

“You seem distracted tonight.” Woohyun commented when he approached Sunggyu who was standing against the wall with a glass of juice.

“W-woohyun.” Sunggyu stammered because he didn’t know how to make a full sentence about his feelings. “W-we need to talk.”

Woohyun frowned seeing Sunggyu was not the confidence Sunggyu that he had to face tonight. It seemed like he was the 5 years ago Sunggyu who loves to blush and a spoil brat.

“We will talk.” Woohyun agreed. “After the party that is.” But he had to continue.

Sunggyu pouted at his answer because he really needed to say those words as soon as possible. Woohyun’s frown grew deeper to see the pout on Sunggyu’s face. Where was the confident and heartless Sunggyu gone to? Why was he acting like the old Sunggyu - the Sunggyu that Woohyun loved with all his love?

“Can’t we talk now? I need to tell you something.” Sunggyu said, not agreeing with Woohyun’s plan.

“It sounds serious.” Woohyun replied. “I’m on duty now, so let me finish my job first.”

“On duty?” Sunggyu frowned as he didn’t know about that.

“Yes, I need to protect you tonight.” Woohyun explained.

“What for? I’m perfectly fine. I even take my vitamin today so I won’t faint.”

“No one ask you about your vitamins.” Woohyun had to make Sunggyu to pout again because to him it was cute. “Hoya asked me to take care of you because he’s scare if the other organization will attack again. It’s not settle yet.”

“Ahh..” Sunggyu could only nod his head. “Wait, if that the case why don’t you just stay with Hoya. He needs more protection than me.” Worried was laced in Sunggyu’s voice and it was succeed to make Woohyun fell the slightest jealously.

“My order is to protect you and that’s final. I’m not arguing this with you so please shut up.”

“Fine.” Sunggyu rolled his eyes in annoyance but he was happy actually because truth was he wanted to be close to Woohyun.

They stayed in silence, allowing the tense atmosphere to reign between the two of them like usual. Sunggyu didn’t like to be in this state but he was out of words. He only focused to talk with Woohyun about all of this after this stupid party ends.

But never did he knew his plan came stumbling down when some gun shots were heard outside the mansion causing all the people in the party to panic.

“!” Woohyun knew this was coming. “Come on.” Woohyun grabbed Sunggyu’s wrist to take Sunggyu to shelter but Sunggyu protested.

“No. Hoya..” Sunggyu was worried sick about Hoya because he’s the leader of the organization and he couldn’t bear if Hoya got injure again. He really cares about Hoya but only as a friend.

“Stop thinking about him and be selfish for once!” Woohyun scolded him because this was not the time to be in this state. One single mistake will cause the enemy to strike.

“I can’t!” Sunggyu yanked Woohyun’s hand off his wrist. “I’m not like you Woohyun. I’m not like you who were selfish enough to kill me back then. I care about Hoya.” He left Woohyun with those words.

His words stung him but it didn’t stop Woohyun from following Sunggyu. He needed to be beside Sunggyu because he was scared if Sunggyu got hurt.

“You can’t do anything if you go to Hoya right now. You don’t even have a gun for Heaven’s sake.” Woohyun yelled at him but Sunggyu only pretended to be deaf.

“I still have my life right? I think I can manage it with that.” Sunggyu commented as he was mad at Woohyun actually. Why would Woohyun want to protect him when it was clearly seen that Hoya’s life would be in danger not him.

“Why do you care about Hoya? He’s cheating on you.” The older was startled to hear those words coming from Woohyun’s lips. He never knew that Woohyun would figure out about that fact.

“I-I..he..I don’t care about that now! He means something to me so off.” Sunggyu couldn’t understand why Woohyun must act this way. It wasn’t the time to be selfish when Hoya’s life can be in danger. He didn’t want anyone to be kill and also he simply didn’t want Dongwoo to suffer if Hoya got hurt the second time.

“Do you love him?” Woohyun asked.

“No. What?” Sunggyu was confused.

“I asked do you love him?” Woohyun repeated his words and this time Sunggyu stopped to only level his eyes with Woohyun’s.

“I…” Sunggyu couldn’t answer the question.
 

Woohyun could see Sunggyu was struggling to answer the question. But then he smiled. A weak smile but it was sincere enough.

“I take that as a ‘no’ Sunggyu.” Woohyun didn’t want to believe if Sunggyu loves Hoya because Sunggyu is only allowed to love him. Only him. He suddenly hugged Sunggyu tight as if he was protecting Sunggyu from something.

“What are you do-“

His words trailed off when he heard a loud gun shot. His brain couldn’t process a thing until he noticed there was something wrong with Woohyun. The younger looked like he was in pain, his breathing was unstable and the sweats forming on his forehead was showing something had happened.

“I..I lost you once so I don’t want twice to come.” Woohyun’s weak voice whispered, causing Sunggyu to be scared. It’s not happening. It not! Sunggyu’s head protest about all that was happening now.

Woohyun’s knees no longer could support his weight due to the pain surging on his back. Sunggyu made a drastic action, grabbing Woohyun from falling down and his eyes were widen to feel a warm liquid on Woohyun’s back.

“Y-You got shot?” Sunggyu asked with a shock expression and Woohyun just smiled. Yes, he smiled because he didn’t want Sunggyu to be sad about this.

Sunggyu placed Woohyun’s head on his lap, trying to calm himself from being so panicked. He quickly called the ambulance but damn the line was playing with him because he couldn’t call them.

“Hang in there; please…I don’t want to lose you.” Sunggyu begged Woohyun, talking to the pain figure forcing him not to close his eyes.

Woohyun smiled weakly to see tears were staining on Sunggyu’s cheeks. He knew he should be sad because he could die now, but in the same time his heart flattered because he could see Sunggyu shed his tears for him once more time. He really didn’t hope that this thing could happen. But it was enough for Woohyun to see Sunggyu’s crying just for him.

“I..I’m sorry..baby.” He needed to apologize on his stupid decision 5 years ago, he needed to before it was too late.

“It’s okay.”Sunggyu was holding back his sobs. He held Woohyun’s hand tight as if his life was depending on it. He didn’t want to let the hand go and also he didn’t want to hear Woohyun’s heartbeat stop.

“I..I love you…” Woohyun had to say those words to make Sunggyu believes about his endless love for him.

Sunggyu nodded, biting his lips because he doesn’t think he could live without Woohyun beside him anymore. He suffered enough 5 years ago and now why must God takes his love away? Losing Woohyun forever will kill him.

“Don’t leave me, Hyunnie. I love you too, so don’t leave me okay?” Sunggyu pleaded him.

Woohyun just stared at Sunggyu with his smile, simply gazing every inch of Sunggyu’s face. He wanted to remember everything about Sunggyu just in case.

“Stop with the lovey dovey scene. Do you really want to die due to the wound, hyung?’ A voice from out of nowhere appeared causing Sunggyu to be surprised.

Woohyun groaned before replying with a weak voice. “I won’t be like this if you haven’t shot me this bad, bastard.” 

Sungyeol showed himself, shaking his head in misbelieve.

“W-what is happening?” Sunggyu asked with his husky voice.

“Don’t worry Sunggyu hyung, your precious tree won’t die, it just a small wound. I’ll take him to the hospital now.” Sungyeol helped to carry Woohyun.

Sunggyu could only blink his eyes because he didn’t understand what was going on now.

*****

“What’s the meaning of this, Yeol?” Sunggyu had to ask because he simply couldn’t understand how could Sungyeol shot his own partner and wasn’t Sungyeol was working for Hoya too?

“Should I tell you?” Sungyeol mumbled as he didn’t want to be scolded by Woohyun later.

‘Just tell me already!” Sunggyu shouted at him as he demanded an explanation from all of what was occurring.

“Alright alright, jeez, keep your anger to your own hyung, you really gonna use it on Woohyun later, believe me.” Sungyeol gave Sunggyu a piece of useless advice and continued. “Well, this is all Woohyun’s plan.”

“H-his plan?” Sunggyu frowned.

“Yup, he told me to shoot him so that you will admit that you still love him.”

“What?!” Sunggyu yelled at Sungyeol, who finished explaining, everything to him. “That sly jerk! You should just kill him just now.”

“Tsk, you’re the one who was begging for me to bring him to the hospital just now and now you wanna him dead, don’t be such a bipolar.” Sungyeol commented.

“This is a joke? This is not funny to be a prank, Yeol.” Sunggyu really could be out in mind now because of Woohyun’s acts. What if Woohyun really dies thanks to the shot?

“And it’s not a funny prank for you to be pretending to be Hoya’s lover, hyung.”

“Y-you knew?” Sunggyu was startled.

“Yes, and Woohyun knew it too.” Sungyeol stated that they already knew about Sunggyu’s intention not long ago and because of that they planned this silly mission.

“But how?” Sunggyu frowned.

“We told them.” Hoya came out of nowhere with Dongwoo clinging on his boyfriend’s hand.

Sunggyu’s scowls pierced through them and they could only pretend that they weren’t scare of those glares.

“I shouldn’t have trust you guys.” Sunggyu commented.

“Aww hyung, don’t be mad.” Dongwoo whined.

“You’re taking too much time to admit that you still love Woohyun, so we decided to take this shortcut.” Hoya’s words almost left Sunggyu jaw-dropped.

“Shortcut?? By trying to kill my Woohyun? And let me guess you shot yourself in the shoulder so that I would believe all of this?”

“Of course. I’m a good actor, right baby?” Dongwoo nodded to Hoya’s question and Sunggyu felt like smacking both of them.

“Aish, you guys are too much.” Sunggyu sighed.

*****

“Here.” Sunggyu placed a carton of fresh strawberry milk on the table beside Woohyun’s bed in the ward with a deadpan expression.

Woohyun sighed because he knew this will happen. Sunggyu was pissed off with him now and he wasn’t giving a damn to even talk to him properly. He couldn’t blame Sunggyu because maybe he was too much himself in planning this sly trick. But he was happy to know that Sunggyu still loves him.

“This is not how treat a sick person, you know.” Woohyun commented.

“Oh really? Tell me how then.”  Sunggyu was being so sarcastic and Woohyun hated it.

“Sit here.” Woohyun said in a stern voice and Sunggyu didn’t dare to protest.

He sat beside Woohyun on the bed, but as a sign he was still mad, his back was facing Woohyun, rendering Woohyun to sigh one more time. But it didn’t stop Woohyun. Yes, it didn’t stop Woohyun from leaning forward and wrapped his arms around Sunggyu’s shoulder, making sure Sunggyu could feel his warm.

“I’m sorry baby.” Woohyun whispered before kissing Sunggyu’s shoulder slightly.

Sunggyu bit his lower lips, hoping the frustration in his body will go away. He loves Woohyun, yes he do. Why was he so stubborn to admit that? If he admits it earlier, this thing won’t happen. Woohyun won’t be in the hospital and got hurt. He blamed himself for this. Woohyun was surprised when he felt drops of water brushed on his skin.

“Gyu…” He knew the older must be crying. It was rare to see Sunggyu cry and people might think it will be a bliss if he cry but for Woohyun he never wanted to see those tears ruining Sunggyu’s face.

He slowly turned Sunggyu’s shoulder, forcing him to face him and the older kept his head down, not wanting to show his tears towards Woohyun.

“Hey, don’t cry.” Woohyun lifted his face by the chin and kissed Sunggyu’s face, washing away those tears.

“I-I really thought you will leave me…I was scared.” Sunggyu managed to say that between his sobs which was getting worst.

Woohyun smiled to see how cute his Sunggyu could be with his face red due to the crying.

“Shh..” Woohyun gave a small soft kiss on Sunggyu’s lips as an instruction to stop saying those words. The kiss tasted salty but Woohyun won’t mind the slightest of it. “I won’t leave you, so don’t say those words okay?”

Sunggyu nodded like an obliged boy and wiped off his tears completely using the back of his hand.  Woohyun let out a small chuckle to see his cute Sunggyu.

“I love you, Hyunnie. I always do.” Sunggyu had to admit that.

“I know baby.” Woohyun always believed in that. “And I will always love you.” He confessed before leaning one more time, only to capture those lips of temptation for Woohyun.

It was a soft kiss but with some force exerted by Woohyun caused the kiss to become rough and passionate. Sunggyu encircled his arms around Woohyun’s neck, pulling him closer, supporting to deepen the kiss even more. The older moaned Woohyun’s name against their lips and Woohyun loved it. He always loves everything about Sunggyu.

“Ehem.” Someone suddenly coughed, forcing both of them to withdraw from the kiss. “No making out in the hospital. Don’t you guys read the rules?” Sungyeol was the one who interrupted them.

“Tsk, only dumb people like you follow the non-existing rule.” Woohyun commented while Sunggyu on the other hand was blushing because he never thought that Sungyeol witnessed the kiss.

“You guys are too cute!” Dongwoo squealed like a girl, giggling about this.  

“S-shut up.” Sunggyu stammered with his face was still red. “Aish, this is embarrassing.” Sunggyu buried his face in Woohyun’s chest, trying to hide his red face. Woohyun and the other just laughed about this. The younger Sunggyu’s red hair before placing a soft kiss on his head.

“When can I go out of the hospital?” Woohyun asked Sungyeol.

“About two weeks more.” Sungyeol answered.

“Two weeks? Aish, it looks like I have to postpone the honeymoon.” Woohyun’s words caused puzzle in Sunggyu’s head.

“H-honeymoon?” Sunggyu frowned as he looked at Woohyun.

“Yes, our honeymoon.” Woohyun stated.

“But we’re not even married.” Sunggyu blinked his eyes several times.

“True enough, but we will.”

“W-when?” Sunggyu asked.

“The moment I get out of the hospital.”

“Whoa wait. You don’t even ask me properly to marry you and you already plan this wedding thingy on your own?” Sunggyu asked.

“We help too~” Dongwoo and Hoya stated, earning a glare from Sunggyu again.

“Why should I bother asking you when I know you will agree in marrying me?” Woohyun had a point but man, he’s so not romantic.

“Tsk, you’re so not romantic.”

“Then let me be so dramatic for you.” Woohyun , causing Sunggyu to pout. Sunggyu wasn’t denying that he was actually happy about this. Finally they could live together.

“Hey, can you guys give us some privacy?” Woohyun suddenly asked the other to leave him and Sunggyu alone.

“What for?” Hoya frowned.

“Because I can’t stand looking at my Sunggyu’s lips now.” He slowly brushed Sunggyu’s lips. “I wanna kiss him badly now.” Sunggyu blushed hearing his words.

“Geez hyung, you sound like a bastard.” Sungyeol shook his head slightly.

“Oh well, I can’t deny that.” Woohyun stated before the three of them left the room.

“Aren’t you happy with our marriage, baby?” That was his first question when they were left alone.

“O-Of course.” Sunggyu answered.

“Really?” Woohyun knew he shouldn’t plan this on his own but he really wants to make Sunggyu his for real.

Sunggyu nodded with a smile on his face. Woohyun suddenly held Sunggyu’s hand tightly.

“Because you requested me to be a romantic guy for you, so Kim Sunggyu, would you spend your life forever with me?”

“Yes.” Sunggyu answered. “Let’s grow old together.”

Woohyun just smiled and brought Sunggyu close into his embrace.

“Where’s your ‘I wanna kiss him badly now”, huh?” Sunggyu was teasing Woohyun.

“You’re expecting for the kiss, aren’t you?” Woohyun laughed.

“A little?” Sunggyu chuckled.

-END-

A/N : So happy ending I guess? XD Thank you all for reading until the end of this! I love you guys so much!!! <333333333