Who's cheating on who?

Twisted Fate

 

From that particular day, Woohyun did his job as Sunggyu’s bodyguard. He followed the older to where he went. To the malls, to go on parties and many more. And it was just great because both of them were acting like strangers.

He received Hoya’s permission to accompany Sunggyu where ever he goes and he will only stop his work when Sunggyu demanded him to. But today was different. Usually Sunggyu will dismiss Woohyun already because it already near midnight but somehow he wasn’t planning to do that.

“Hoya’s not coming home tonight so mind taking me to your house? I don’t like being alone in the house.” With those words, Woohyun had no choice but to bring Sunggyu home.

Thought Woohyun could sense something bad will happen but he just let it be. He would be lying if he says he didn’t want to spend more time with Sunggyu.

“Nice house.” Sunggyu commented when he stepped into the house, completely lying of course. He used to live in the house 5 years ago and indeed he was surprised to witness everything was still the same in the house.

“Stop bluffing and shut up.” Woohyun growled. He rolled his eyes in annoyance because he wondered until when Sunggyu would be acting like a stranger to him. Sunggyu just smirked to see his words threw some anger in Woohyun’s heart.

“Mind me checking the house out?” Every word that was uttered by Sunggyu only made Woohyun felt insecure and hurt. Sometimes, Woohyun just wanted to quit but he knew he wouldn’t be able to do such a thing.

“Do whatever you want Kim Sunggyu.” Woohyun gave him permission to do whatever he wants because he was tired of all of this. Physically and mentally tired.

Woohyun didn’t bother Sunggyu now; he could do anything he wants because Woohyun just needed a rest now. Yes, a rest from this painful situation. Sunggyu just let his eyes followed Woohyun who soon disappeared to upstairs and he could guess Woohyun must head to his bedroom- no their bedroom.

He casted a small bitter smile on his visage, trying to fade the uncomfortable feeling building inside himself. Sunggyu noticed the position of furniture and the things in the house never changed. It was just like 5 years ago. Was he waiting for me? A question suddenly invaded his mind but clearly Sunggyu quickly shook of the thought. He didn’t want to be confused no more.

His revenge needed to be done and tonight was the plan. Plan of his revenge. Slowly he moved his steps towards the bedroom, only to find Woohyun lying on the bed with his eyes closed. Sunggyu could guess the younger was still awake.

Woohyun could feel someone was beside him when he felt the mattress slightly slumped and the ruffling sound of the blanket. Soon, he felt a warm breathe tingling brushing against his skin. Sunggyu? A name crossed inside his mind but Woohyun didn’t take any efforts of opening up his eyes. He just let Sunggyu do whatever he wants because he was tired to protest.

The older stared Woohyun’s face, admiring his good-looking face. Never once Woohyun failed to keep his eyes on his face. It was Sunggyu’s habit. Yes, his habit of gazing Woohyun’s face and he never thought he could even stare at that perfect face again.

Woohyun didn’t let any sound off his mouth when Sunggyu’s hand brushed his chest and slowly those soft slender hands ed his shirt one by one- revealing Woohyun’s well-toned chest and chocolate abs. He placed his head on Woohyun’s chest perfectly hearing Woohyun’s heartbeats.

The younger didn’t protest of Sunggyu’s acts and neither did he was surprised. He could sense this will happen soon. Hoya was right about Sunggyu being a . But there was something that Hoya didn’t know. Kim Sunggyu is only a with Woohyun.

They stayed like that for a while; both were appreciating the small contacts of their skins and tasting the presence of each other. Sunggyu’s slender long cold fingers traced on Woohyun’s abs. Woohyun shivered slightly to the cold touch on his warm abs but he never complained because he was thirsty over the older’s touches.

“Hoya has a hotter body than you.” His words shattered the silent that were surrounding him. Woohyun just let Sunggyu finished his words. “But I always love yours the most.” He said before placing a soft kiss on Woohyun’s chest.

Feeling that soft lips brushing against chest, it was enough for Woohyun. He could read what Sunggyu wanted. In a swift, he switched their position, causing him to be on top of Sunggyu. He studied those black orbs and Woohyun wasn’t surprised to see there was pure lust in those eyes. A smirk formed on his face when he decided on something. Yes, he decided that maybe he should comply Sunggyu’s ual desire.

It wasn’t long until Woohyun claimed those lips tasting them after 5 years. The kiss started soft at first but soon, things were heated up. Willingly, Sunggyu responded to hot kiss with his hands naughtily roamed Woohyun’s exposed chest.

They didn’t feel the slightest regret because somehow everything felt so right. That night, Woohyun finally gained Sunggyu’s body but will he ever get back Sunggyu’s love? Or maybe this was all Sunggyu’s plan. To make Woohyun suffer for not achieving his heart.

*****

It had been two months since that night and they didn’t stop only on that night. Sunggyu was the naughty one here. He kept on seducing Woohyun and the younger didn’t complain and just give whatever Sunggyu wanted. They loosened up a bit and there were no more of the glares between the two of them.

But still they were not that close either. It was better than hating each other right? Sunggyu always spend most his time with Woohyun and what shocking was Hoya didn’t suspect anything even when Sunggyu came home with hickey on his neck. Or maybe Hoya was pretending he didn’t know anything.

“What happened?!” Sunggyu’s voice was traced with worries. He rushed to the hospital the moment he got a call from Woohyun.

“He got shot.” Woohyun explained that Hoya got attacked by some other organization just now. “He only injured his shoulder so don’t worry much.” He was actually jealous. Yes he was because Sunggyu cared and even worried about Hoya. That pissed him off but he knew Hoya is Sunggyu’s lover so there was nothing he could complain.

“Take me to him.” Sunggyu ordered and Woohyun just nodded, leading Sunggyu to Hoya’s ward.

 

Woohyun was leading Sunggyu and silence was once again regained between the two of them. He frowned to see Hoya’s ward door was slightly opened as he was sure no one was supposed to give Hoya a visit without his permission. He made sure he walked first than Sunggyu to check this matter out. And he did see Hoya with someone else.

With the shock still surging in his vein, Woohyun pulled Sunggyu into a tight hug, completely burying Sunggyu’s eyes against his crook of neck as he didn’t want Sunggyu to see what was happening in the ward.

“L-let’s go to the cafeteria first, I just remembered Hoya asked for some milk.” Sunggyu frowned to hear Woohyun’s words.

It was weird. Couldn’t you just go on your own? Sunggyu wanted to ask that question towards him but in the end he just nodded because he was actually getting thirsty himself. The scene in the ward came replying in Woohyun’s head like a broken tape and it bothered him.

Yes, it bothered him like hell to see Hoya was kissing a guy, not Sunggyu. 

__________________________________________________

A/N : Umm...so I have decided that I will end this in the next chap? Lol! The next chap will be a surprise for sure so wait for it! :) And oh yeah, I will be reposting back my old fics but one by one? I decided to repost oh! my sweet love! first^^ 

Oh! My Sweet Love!