Chapter 55- She's mine

Who exactly is the father of my child?

                                                                           ++Chapter 55++                                                                       

Seohyun's POV

After knowing D.O, I was offered a ride to the neighbourhoood where Baekhyun's parents and Leo were staying.

D: There you go.

S: Kumawo.

D.O gave me a can of soft drink and sat on the swing beside me. I am still a little awkward with him, I don't know how to start a conversation. "About..." Oh no we said it at the same time, the both of us start to blush all of a sudden.

D: Why not you say first.

S: Since when do I know you?

D: Well. I met you a long time ago.

S: Jeongmal? I really couldn't remember.

D: Kwenchana. I am sure your memories will return. By the way, you're going to see Leo? Let me bring you to Baekhyun's parents home.

S: Thanks.

He stood up and held my hand, We both left the playground. my hand still held by him even after we left the play ground. Omo.... What kind of feeling is this? Did I just fell in love with him? True enough, he had the face that could make girls couldn't take their eyes off him.

D: We're here.

He was about to knock on the door but I stopped him. I don't want him to know that my relationship with Byun's family is bad and I am not allowed to take Leo with me....

S: Mian. Would you mind just bring Leo out for me? Please don't tell ahjusshi I am here. Chaebal.

D: Wae???

S: Please....

D: Arraso. Wait a moment alright?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's POV

"Baby don't cry ~~~ ton~~ight~~"

"Stop. Stop. Suho your voice just cracked. Concentrate."

"Baby don~~'nt cry~~"

"Stop. Suho just take break and we'll record again."

Me and manager hyung are the recording station observing Suho. Suho removed his headphone and came out of the recording room. He sat on chair outside and ruffled his hair, he seems stressed out. Manager hyung went to appproach him, seeing what's wrong with him.

Manager: Ya Kwenchana? You've been stressing out ever since you returned to the dorm last night. Can you please tell me if anything is wrong?

Suho: Kwenchana. I just need some time alone.

He stood up and walk out of the recording room. Where is he going? I slowly followed him seeing where is he heading to. He went into an empty meeting room, he sat at the table looking at his handphone. Few seconds later, he start to cover his face. *sob* *sob* wait... is he crying?

Suho: *Sob* *Sob* Seohyun~~ Seohyun~~ Mianhe. Jeongmal mianhe.

It seems like he have not forgotten about her. Well... I'll just let him cool himself before he returned to continue his recording.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D.O's POV

*Knock* *Knock* "Mr Byun!" Strange... how come no one is in there? I've knocked on the door multiple times.

S: What's wrong? No one's home?

D: Its weird, usually either one of them goes out. Hello???

*She's my black pearl~~~* her mobile phone rang.

S: Oh its the number Leo called with. 'Yoboseyo? Mwo??'

D: What happened?

S: Leo ran out of the house while trying to find me 'Wait a minute baby. Tell me where you are, omma is going to find you.'

D: Here give me your phone.

She gave me her mobile phone and I track the number which Leo use to call her. Lucky enough he has not gone to far from the house.

S: Have you found his location?

D: He's not far from here. Just follow me.

I grab her hand and we both run to find Leo. We ran into a park where its kind of deserted. "Omma! Omma!" I could hear Leo's voice but I couldn't find him. "Over there!" Seohyun pointed up in a tree.

L: Kyungie appa. Leo is over here. Help Leo.

This is crazy. Why does it have to be tree? EXO came back as wolves that came out of tree of life but this is the reality, incredibly a tall tree. How the heck did he get up there in the first place? Even I can't climb up there. I took out my jacket and my accessories. I was thinking of a way to climb up.

S: Errr...D.O.....

D: What?

S: Why not just let Leo jump and we try to catch him instead of risking your own life?

D: I know. But do you think Leo has the guts to jump out of a tall tree? Speaking of that, why is there water flowing down the tree? Don't tell me. Ahhh! Leo!

L: Mianhe Kyungi appa. I can't hold it in anymore.

D: Whatever. Just jump on the count of 3. 1,2,3!

Both me and Seohyun stretched out our hands trying to catch Leo. Within split seconds, Leo was in both of our hands. "Omma! Kyungie appa! You saved me!" He first gave Seohyun a kiss in a cheek and gave me a kiss on my lips. When I put Leo down, I noticed Seohyun is having a terrified face.

D: Seohyun kwenchana? Wae?

S: Did you know who just threw me down into the river?

D: Mwo?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seohyun's POV

As soon as Leo was in both of our arms. I could feel the impact, a memory just flashed in. I remembered I was screaming for help while someone threw me into a river.

S: Aniya. Kwenchana. Shall we get going?

The tree of us made our way out of the a park. I am glad enough that Leo is safe, I still need to get to know him better in order for my memory to return.

S: Leo ah. Please don't scare omma again. Why do you have climb up on the tree?

L: Leo hate halabeoji. He yell at me everytime when I tell him I want to see omma. Thats why Leo climb up so Leo won't be found.

D: Is that so? Wae? You're his omma, you've got the right to take care of him.

S: Long story...By the way would you mind call Mr and Mrs Byun saying that Leo is safe with you now and you're taking care of him for a few days?

D: Sure, not a problem.

S: Its lunch time. Shall we go to my apartment to have lunch?

D: Jinjja?

S: Ne. Kaja.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

It was in the afternoon, EXO(except for D.O were gathered in the manager's office to have their lunch. The breakfast couple are playing scissors, rock paper seeing who gets the most lunch. Lay, Luhan and Tao were sitted on floor near at corner having lunch. The rest are just doing their own thinks.

Lay: Luhan ge. Where is Suho.

Luhan: I don't know... Must have went to the gents.

A few minutes later Suho came into the manager's office. He made his way to the other corner and sat there alone he didn't take a lunch pack from the table Chen and Xiumin find something is wrong with Suho, so the both of them approached him.

Xiumin: Ya. Kwenchana? Your eyes are both red.

Chen: Did you just cry or something?

Suho: Would you guys just leave me alone?

Chen: Arraso. Arasso. Cheer up soon.

Both of them went to the other corner where Lay, Luhan and Tao were seated and joined them. Xiumin and Tao look back at Suho again and start to chatter with other three.

Xiumin: What has gotten into him? He's not himself ever since this morning.

Tao: Molla... maybe he's stress out after breaking with Seo...

Lay: Yayaya. Keep quiet. He can hear us you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiumin's POV

While we were talking about Suho. Suddenly, a chair flew over to us, we're lucky enough to miss it. We are all surprised that Suho had bad temper all of a sudden. I am frustrated so I got up and walk towards him, I pushed his shoulder.

Xiumin: Ya! What has gotten into you? I know you are angry but you shouldn't throw chair at anyone.

Suho: I told you guys to leave me alone! But why are you guys toturing me with your gossips!

Luhan: Ya Suho ah! Don't raise your voice at your hyung!

All of a sudden, Luhan got a tight slap on his left cheek. "Ya!" I yelled at the top of my voice and grabbed Suho by his collar and pushed him to a wall. The other EXO members were pleading me not to hurt Suho but to let him go. I am afraid might hurt others even further so I just stayed still holiding onto him.

Chanyeol: Hyung. Please don't be like this.

Sehun: Hyung, don't fight!

Kai: Xiumin hyung. Please don't hit Suho hyung.

Manager: Everyone out except for Suho and Xiumin.

The other members left the office while me and Suho stayed in the office. The manager looked at us and shook his head, giving us a puzzled expression. I let go of Suho and stood infront of manager hyung.

Manager: Xiumin, why did you grab Suho's collar?

Xiumin: Luhan told him not raise voice at the hyungs. But he slapped Luhan immediately, I was frustrated so I grabbed him.

Manager: Suho. What made you so mad? I've been looking at your behaviour since morning. it is getting worse as time goes by.

Suho: I was wrong hyung.....

Manager: Suho look at me. Tell me what's wrong. I can help you.

Suho: *Sob* *Sob* Even if I tell you now its too late.

Xiumin: Suho ah. Uljima. Tell hyung what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seohyun's POV

Suho until when you're going to be like this? I have not heard from you, I missed you. I was staring blankly at my mobile phone thinking he might send me a text message.

D: What you're doing?

S: Aniya. Just waiting for a message.

D: I see... bulgogi is done. Where should I put it?

S: Wait I'll go set the table.

D: Ne.

I left my mobile  phone in the kitchen table and went to the store room to look for the foldable table. Found it, I took it out and went to the living and place it on the floor. Leo was on the couch asleep. "D.O, you can bring it out now.". He brought a pan of bulgogi and place it on the table., Leo must have smelled the bulgogi and he woke up.

S; Leo ah~~ Bulgogi is done. Here, have some rice.

L: Ne. Omma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D.O's POV

D: Thank you for the meal. I have to go now.

S: Please come again. Thank you for helping me in the kitchen and trusting me to take care of Leo.

D: Of course...You're his omma after all. Leo I am going off. See you~~~

L: Bye Kyungie appa.

I wore my shoes and left the apartment, then head down to the street and got into a taxi...

(Flashback)

S: Wait, I'll go set the table.

Seohyun noona came out of the kitchen leaving her mobile phone on the kitchen table. I picked it up and unlock her phone screen. Oh? Suho and Seohyun noona were dating already? How interesting.... Suho hyung, you should have known better. She's mine now!

(end of flashback)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun's POV

The next morning.....

Things has gone back to normal now, our comeback is success, the members are all happy. Except for erm.... Suho hyung. He must have been depressed after a broke up I guess.... Luhan hyung was still upset with Suho hyung, he wouldn't move unless there is practice.

Our members are practising our new comeback 'Growl'. It seems like everyone's here, except for D.O hyung, he's coming late.

D.O: *Pant* *Pant* I'm here!

Chanyeol: Ya D.O! You're finally here! Are you still hurting?

D.O: Aniya. Kwenchana. Lets start the practice!

EXO: Saranghaja!!!

The music started, all of us star our practise. While we were focusing on the chorus move. Suho hyung wasn't following the beat at all. Causing us to repeat the dance step again and again. "Ok 15 minutes break." The members stared at Suho.

Baekhyun: Owwww!!! This so tiring!

Kris: Ya Suho, couldn't you at least pay attention? We're all really tired...

Luhan: Kris, just don't bother. Its not like he's gonna listen to you.

Xiumin: Ya Luhan. Stop it, don't create a commotion here.

I was speechlessly looking at the hyungs quarrel *Sigh* I gotta admit this is life... There is no perfect relationship. 'Here.' I look up saw D.O hyung holding a cup in his hand 'Kumawo hyung.'

D.O: Its seems like their having ahjummah's fight?

Sehun: Ahjummah fight?

D.O: Qurreling is only what ahjummahs do. Don't you agree?

Sehun: Ne...

D.O: By the way, hyung finally found someone I like.

Sehun: Jinjja? Who?

D.O: You'll know soon. It seems like 15 minute is up, lets do our best.

Sehun: Ne. hyung.

                                                                    ++End of Chapter 55++                                                                   

Next Chapter preview

'Lets stop seeing each other.'

"Please don't go!'