Oh, God!

DaeSung Vs. The KingKa |romantic comedy|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What can I do?

If looks could kill, these two were already long gone. They were already killing each other with their glares. I could almost see the bullets coming from their glares.

Wait a minute.

Are they really fighting for me?

Like, seriously?

I couldn’t help but grin at the thought even though my wrists hurt so much from their firm grasps. 

“ChaeRin,” EunHyuk said. He was standing in front of me, between these two.
“Hmm..?” I said.
“Are you enjoying this?” EunHyuk said, “You should stop smiling. You look like a fool.”

Why this flirty country boy!
It was so embarrassing to be called a fool by someone who sounded foolish all the time like him. I stopped grinning almost instantly.

Apparently, SeungHyun and DaeSung decided to ignore EunHyuk’s comments as they still didn’t stop glaring at each other.

“Let go,” SeungHyun said icily through gritted teeth. 
“No, you let go,” DaeSung replied in an equally icy tone.
“Listen punk, I said let go before I smash your face to the wall.”
“Not before I kick your peanuts to pieces.”

Peanuts?
Wah, that sounds delicious. I wonder if Umma still kept the peanuts that we had during dinner yesterday.
Aish, just forget about the peanuts ChaeRin. Focus! Think of how to stop them from fighting each other.

“Peanuts?” SeungHyun scoffed mockingly, “The only peanuts that you’ll be kicking are the ones at your home, inside your kitchen.”

Huh?

“I’ve gotta say, man,” EunHyuk decided to say, “That’s such a lame comeback.”
“No, it’s not,” SeungHyun looked defensive.
“It’s lame,” DaeSung agreed, nodding his head.
“Totally,” I said, “Now, can you guys let go of me and then we'll talk this through rationally?”
Man, I sounded like YeJin.

“NO!” they both practically shouted in unison.
“Err… okay.” 

Yes, I had lost my case.

“Let go of her. I’m taller than you,” SeungHyun said.
“Well, I’m richer,” DaeSung quipped.
“You are?”
“Yes, man! You should see his house. It’s so big like a mansion. It has this beau-” EunHyuk started.
“SHUT UP!” they both yelled at him.

“I’m better looking,” SeungHyun said.
“I’ve a nice voice,” DaeSung said, not wanting to pull out of the war of words easily.
“I can play basketball.”
“I can street dance.”

I rolled my eyes.
Can they be anymore childish?

“Aish, can we stop now?!!” EunHyuk said impatiently.
“You, come here,” SeungHyun commanded to EunHyuk. 
EunHyuk went nearer to him but I could see the fear in his eyes. “What?” he asked.
“Come closer. I want to tell you a secret,” SeungHyun said.

EunHyuk went closer to SeungHyun; his left ear was so close to SeungHyun’s lips that it was almost kissed.

"I want to tell you… this,” SeungHyun said as he pinched EunHyuk’s ear with his free hand, “Next time, just mind your own business. Got it?”

“Yeow!! Yes yes yes, I got it,” EunHyuk was nearly begging as he grimaced of pain, “Please, let me go. It hurts!!”

SeungHyun finally let go of EunHyuk’s ear after much begging. EunHyuk began to rub his ear furiously, muttering angrily to himself all the while. If he wasn’t looking at SeungHyun with that much hatred, I would have burst out laughing. He looked so funny with his ear being pinched like that.

Then, the glaring contest between SeungHyun and DaeSung continued. I was pulled back and forth between SeungHyun’s and DaeSung’s side. It was like they were playing tug of war and I was the rope, which wasn’t a pleasant thing to be under this circumstance. 

EunHyuk just looked on, without saying anything. I could see that his left ear was red. He was probably afraid to say anything else to annoy SeungHyun.

I suddenly felt the burning pain at my wrists. It was then that I decided that I had enough. “LET GO!!!!” I shouted at the top of my lungs, “It hurts!!” 

The two stopped glaring at each other and turned their attention towards me.

“Stop being overdramatic, Lee ChaeRin,” SeungHyun said firmly.
“Are you really hurt?” DaeSung asked with concern.
“She’s lying. Don’t listen to her,” SeungHyun sounded annoyed.
“But what if she’s really hurt?” DaeSung replied.
“You let go then,” SeungHyun said.
“No way,” DaeSung said and mouthed ‘I’m sorry’ at me.

Aish! So all they cared about was this stupid fight?
They didn’t even realize that I was flinching in pain each time that they were pulling me. They didn't even care about me, the supposed subject of their fight.

“DaeSungie..” EunHyuk started.

I wonder what kind of nonsense he will spout this time.

“What?” DaeSung didn’t even glance at him.
“Stop it, Sungie,” EunHyuk said, “You’re hurting her. This is so not cool, man.”

Wow, for once, EunHyuk sounded mature.

DaeSung stopped glaring at SeungHyun and turned to look at EunHyuk who just nodded at him. EunHyuk put a hand on his shoulder and patted it. DaeSung glanced at his own hand around my wrist and then he looked at me. He looked so sad, like a boy who had just been told that Santa Claus didn’t exist. I felt his grasp on my wrist loosened and soon he was letting go of my hand.

SeungHyun snickered mockingly while EunHyuk patted DaeSung’s back.

“I’m so-so-sorr-sorry, ChaeRin,” DaeSung said. For some weird reason, he looked disgusted; probably at SeungHyun. Then he raised his eyes to give SeungHyun another icy stare, “This is not over.”
SeungHyun snickered mockingly, like it was funny to hear that from DaeSung. “You bet it’s not, Romeo.”

EunHyuk dragged DaeSung by the arm to lead him away from SeungHyun and me. DaeSung gave me one last apologetic gaze before he turned to walk away. Soon after, they both disappeared around the corner. The look on DaeSung’s face when he left kept reappearing on my mind. I kept on looking; waiting for them both to re-appear but it was a futile wait.

“You can stop looking,” SeungHyun said as he let go of my wrist, “He’s not coming back.” There was something in his voice. Annoyance or maybe sadness; I couldn’t quite tell.
“What do you want?” I said through gritted teeth as I rubbed my red wrist, “And what the hell was just now for? Did you think that I was some rope to play tug of war with?”

There was no denying the annoyance that I felt towards him. Leave it to Choi SeungHyun to irritate and annoy the hell out of me. I mean, he could have just left and waited for me at the mall but no, he just had to come and make a ruckus. It didn’t help that DaeSung was under some kind of delusion that he could win over this kingka.

Just my luck. I was stuck with two idiots; not counting EunHyuk for he was from a completely different league of idiots.

“Why are you angry at me for? It wasn’t my faul- Yeow!!” SeungHyun suddenly started to rub the back of his head, like it was hit with something.

That was when I saw it.

A small rock flew past me and hit SeungHyun in between his legs. Yup, his manlihood was attacked yet again.

"Hooray!!” I heard a faint cheer from behind the corner and the voice sounded a lot like EunHyuk.
“Yah!!!!” SeungHyun shouted and knelt on the ground, clutching his manlihood as the voice laughed gleefully.

Another rock came and hit SeungHyun on the forehead. “Take THAT!” another voice yelled and he sounded a lot like DaeSung. Then I heard another round of laughter.

“YAH!!!!” SeungHyun shouted at the top of his lungs, “You’re going to pay for this!!”

I heard footsteps and laughter as the two fled the scene and shook my head. And I thought EunHyuk was being mature when he was just trying to attack SeungHyun from behind.

What a douche.

“Are you okay?” I asked SeungHyun. I wasn’t really feeling sympathetic towards him but seeing him grimacing in pain moved my heart a little.
“Of course I’m not okay. Are you blind?!” SeungHyun said as he tried to get up, “Wait till I get my hands on those douches. They’re going to pay for this.”

I rolled my eyes.

Apparently this childish tug of war wasn’t going to end anytime soon.
I wonder what will happen after this. 
Would they actually fight each other like wrestlers?

“Why did you want to see me?” I asked. I was tired. All I wanted was to take a short nap on my comfy bed.
“You need to follow me,” SeungHyun said as he began to walk.
“But I don’t want to! I’m tired!” I whined.
“That wasn’t a request, slave. Just follow me!”

I imagined continuously stabbing SeungHyun’s back in my mind while I followed him from behind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter