Damn You!

DaeSung Vs. The KingKa |romantic comedy|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who the hell is he?

Man, I just realized that I have just brought a potential stalker to my house. Even though he’s kinda insanely gorgeous to be my stalker.

“What do you mean, fat?” I asked in disbelief. 

Man, this can’t be happening. 

Appa pushed his reading glasses further up his nose. “Well, you know the chubby, overweight kind of fat.”

I slapped my head hard. 
Oh man, this CAN’T be happening. 
I quickly ran to the living room.
The gorgeous ‘SooJoong’ was sitting on the couch, reading the newspaper.

I stood in front of him and he looked up.

“You!” I said, pointing at him, “You’re not my second cousin, Lee SooJoong!”

He looked up at me and began to smirk.

“No, I’m not.”
“Then, why are you pretending to be him?”
“I didn’t.”
“Then why did you agree to follow me all the way here to my house?”
"I tried to stop you but you just looked like a crazy psycho. I didn't want to make a scene. Besides, I thought it would be funny."

WHAT??
Funny?

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU~~~!!!!” I screamed.

Fake SooJoong immediately stood up.  “Calm down. Geez, you’re one crazy b.tch. You drag me to your house and make me wait here and then scream like a mad woman.”

“Just tell me who the are you?!”

“I’m Choi..” he smirked.

Oh boy!
I gulped.

“Seung..” 

Oh no!!

“Hyun.”

“Who?”

I didn't know why I even bothered to ask him to repeat his name.

“Choi SeungHyun.”

Oh.My.God.

I felt like I was spinning. No, the ground was spinning. 
I need to sit down. I need a drink, I told myself.
I sat on the sofa and rubbed my forehead.
He’s the Choi SeungHyun?
He’s Orange Babboon?
Damn it, I just realized that I had dug my own grave by showing him where I lived.

What if he wants to kill me out of revenge?
Damn it!

“ChaeRin, honey, is everything alright?” I heard Appa asked.
“Everything’s alright, Mr. Lee. ChaeRin’s just a bit tired from running,” Orange Babboon said.
“Running from what?” Appa asked him.

“Reality,” I heard him muttered under his breath.

“I beg your pardon?”
“Nothing, Mr. Lee. I’m Choi SeungHyun, ChaeRin’s elementary school’s friend.”

I winced at the mention of the word friend. When did we ever become friends?
Man, I wish I could just kill him. But seeing his muscular toned body, I think I would be killed first.
Damn it!
I think I might faint from all the stress.

Appa looked startled. “Choi SeungHyun? The Choi SeungHyun that ChaeRin’s bullied last time?” his voice was of pure disbelief as he took a thorough look of Baboon. 

Yes, who would’ve thought Orange Baboon would turn up a Greek God?

“That’s me, sir.”
“I’m so glad you guys have made up. You don’t know how sorry we are to hear the trauma you had to go through after what ChaeRin did. She was also remorseful for it, wasn’t you ChaeRin?”

I nodded solemnly. I couldn’t even look up. I could feel Orange Baboon smirking at me.
Damn it!

“Mr. Lee, I think we should get going. I was in the middle of my basketball practice but ChaeRin practically drags me here to meet you to show you that we have made up.”
“But why did she tell me that you’re SooJoong? I had the shock of my life.”
“Yes, she wanted to joke with you. You know, our ChaeRin, always the clown. Right?” he softly side kicked me at the shin. 

I winced. Our ChaeRin??
Is he insane?
Or did he just want to imply that he owed me?
Oh, this is not good.

NOT GOOD. 

I turned up to look at his forced smile.
You’re the clown, I wanted to retort but decided against it. I didn’t know whether I would still be alive after that.

“So, uhm, SeungHyun-shi, you want anything to drink?” Appa asked. I could see Appa fidgeting, the way he always did when he was put in an awkward position, like when my grandmother comes for a visit.

God, now Appa wants to treat him like a guest. Doesn’t he know that my life’s in danger here?
I gulped, waiting for Orange Baboon’s reply.

“No, it’s okay Mr. Lee. I’m sorry that we just barge in here without notice. But we really need to get going now. Have a good day!” Orange Baboon bowed politely at Appa and then took my hand and dragged me all the way to the door.

“Put on your shoes,” he commanded as he put on his shoes.

I obliged. At that time, I was like being put under some weird spell. I think mostly because that was the moment that I had feared all of my life; to find Orange Baboon all big and grown up and ready to kill me.

Don’t tell me he wants to take off my pants in public too.
Oh. Sh1t! Karma’s a b1tch.

After that, he took my arm again and pulled me hard toward the bus stop. I didn’t utter a single word as I saw him waving to a cab. When the cab approached us, he told the driver YeJin’s address and motioned for me to get inside. I slowly got in and he sat beside me before closing the door.

My heart was pounding really loudly in my chest.
Oh sh1t sh1t sh1t.
I tried my best to ignore him and looked out of the window even though I might end up with a sprained neck but I was actually very aware of him. I could feel his heavy breaths and I could smell him smelling like a mixture of sweat and a woody cologne. It wasn’t a bad smell, not something I’d hate to smell anyway. Not that I was thinking of smelling him after this.

All of a sudden the cab felt small and hot. I didn’t even notice that I was sweating when a sweat rolled down the temple of my head. Damn it. This is so nerve-wrecking.

Plus, the silence was killing me.

“What the hell’s gotten into you?” Orange Baboon asked.
“N-n-nothing,” I stuttered, not even looking at him.

“Wow, you even stutter. You must be scared sh1t of me, huh?” he sounded cocky.

I bit my lip.

Yes, I was scared but I didn’t have to admit that to him, right?

“Orange Ba - I mean, Choi SeungHyun, do you want to kill me? Is this what this is all about? You want your revenge?” I blurted out.
Orange Baboon snickered. “What if I do?”

I turned to look at him instantly. My eyes opened wide with fear. Judging by his physique, I was sure he could kill me in a second.

Oh God, please help me. It wasn’t even my fault that his pants were so easily pulled off. It was merely an accident.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter