I'm your Fan.

Love or War?

 

The next day, I arrived at school once again. I sat down in my assigned seat and waited for the teacher to arrive. My attention drifted to Seohyun who, once again, was intrenched in attention. Aish, did I not teach this girl anything? Her head turned and spotted me. I tilted my head questioningly. Seohyun panicked and pushed their books off the desk. "Aniyo! I won't help anyone else." I smiled until...
 
"Mianhae."
 
I smacked my forehead and shook my head. The people scattered and Seohyun looked at me. Then she stood up and leaned down, poking my head. "What!?" The nerd pouted. "What did I do wrong?" I looked up at her. "You're not supposed to apologize. The only apologizing should be done by THEM." She looked down at her feet. No one was looking so I pulled at chair over and sat Seohyun down next to me. She still looked down. I looked around and decided the coast was clear. They were chatting away. No one would see. I lifted her chin and kissed her cheek. "Look, it's okay. Just get through the day happily. I'll see you at lunch okay? Table 53, Section F. No one uses that area and we can be alone. Now go." Seohyun cutely nodded and walked away. "I really want to know you." I thought internally to myself. I blinked and shot back to reality when the teacher called out for my name for attendance. 
 
"Yoona?"
 
"..."
 
"Yoona?"
 
"..."
 
"YOONA!"
 
"..and Seohyun."
 
--Lunch--
 
I sat down at the seat with my lunch. Luckily, the table was against a wall, so I leaned back on the wall. Where was she? 
Finally, a couple minutes later, she arrived, waving like a superstar. Nestling down next me, she leaned against me. "Why are you so late?" Seohyun sat up and pointed to the lunch line. "It was a bit crowded, apparently." I nodded. "Ah. Arasso. Let's eat now." She nodded. "I'm famished." What? This girl and her vocabs. Then again, being a delinquent, she probably wouldn't expect me to know anyway. Eh.
After taking a sip of my milk I looked at a table from Section E. It was pretty far. But I could see boys staring at me. One of them waved. I waved back with a smile and he was flushed a bright red. The other boys were pointing in awe. Haha, I missed this attention. Seohyun looked up and shook my arm. "Are they friends of yours?" 
"No."
"...Can I know who they are?"
"Fanboys, Seo, fanboys."
"Fans? Of you?"
I nodded. "Yep."
"Why?"
"Cause I'm y and they know it."
She laughed and continued eating her food.
 
~Dismissal~
 
"Now, read this page and answer questions 1 and 2 for homework. You are dismissed. Have a nice day everyone." The teacher announced.
I picked my books up and stuffed them in my book bag. I walked outside and met Seohyun again. "Want to exchange phone numbers?" I nodded and took her hand. "Hey. Um, my parents are out for a month in a business trip, so is it alright if I go over to your place today for help in the homework?" Almost immediately, I could see Seohyun's face light up. "Ok! Come on!" She pulled on my hand and led me down the street, down an alley, onto a bus, and through a plain, down a stone paved path in an empty park overlooking a lake, and to a giant mansion that felt... right. 
I panted and fell on my knees. "I need to...take...a..." Seohyun smiled, her chest moving in and out. I stood and and patted her break. "Okay. I'm ready to go inside." Seohyun unlocked the door and walked me up to her room. I didn't see anyone. Weird.
   I sat down in a chair and Seohyun sat down next to me. Her room was pink and purple. There was a shelf of books, and a television. Her bed was king-sized for some reason. And it had pink bedsheets, with a purple blanket and blue pillow. A poster of butterflies hung near it. The window allowed a view of the lake. 
   I pulled out my books and opened up the assignment. Seohyun opened it up as well. She started to work on it and as she worked she talked to me. "Yoona-sshi, please wait a minute. I need to solve these first. When I'm done, I'll explain, is that alright?" 
"Yeah."
"Do you like Math?"
"Well, like now, I always have problems with Math. I hate it."
"I see. Don't worry, Yoona-sshi, you'll get it in no time."
"Drop the honorifics."
"Alright, Yoona."
"Good job, Seo."
"You called me Seo earlier. Is this a nickname?"
"Yes."
"Do you want one?"
"Ye......No."
"I'm not stupid."
"I know that by now."
"I'll call you Yoong. How's that?"
"...It's cute. Like you."
"Like me?"
I blinked twice, realizing what I said. My cheek were burning. "N-n... Ye....Are you done yet?!?!" Seohyun nodded and showed me the work. "Here. How about I explain the steps?" I looked at it intently. The work was neat and organized. Fully efficient as well. "Okay."
"Alright, Yoong. First, you do this..."
 
---
 
The day went by like that. We spent the whole day together. I'm actually starting to grow affectionate with Seohyun. It's just the both of us as night arrived without us knowing. Seohyun fell asleep first while we were reading on her bed. I put the book away and laid her down in a sleeping position. I brushed her hair away and laid down beside her. I yawned and pulled the blanket over her, then pressed the light switch. "Yoong..." I turned and crawled onto the bed. "Hm?" Seohyun pushed me down next to her. "Don't go." I smiled under the darkness as I tucked myself under the blanket as well. My eyes closed and I drifted into my wonderland with Seohyun wrapped around me.