Jae's Trap.

Love or War?

 

It was Friday at last. Normally, I'd be excited. Today we had Gym, it was the start of the weekend, etc. But recalling the dreadful memories of Seohyun and Kwan from yesterday.... Eh, Friday was good, but I wasn't looking forward to meeting Seohyun during Lunch.. And Gym.
 
 
"Ji-hyun?"
 
"Right here, ma'am. I checked the assignment."
 
"Yoona?"
 
"Here."
 
"Did you do it, Yoona?"
 
"No. I didn't do it. It was a lie, Seohyun! A dirty lie!"
 
--Gym--
 
I walked into the giant room with wooden floors. They were polished and different colored lines ran along them in different areas. My class was sitting in the bleachers, as well as Seohyun's, and two other classes. I put my book bag to the side with the others and sat down in the our class bleacher. I sat down right next to one of my old friends; Jaejoong. He was supposedly supposed to have a crush on me. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. He was a cute, friendly young boy. He had cyan contacts on that contrasted with his superstar hair that hung over his left eye slightly. God, he looks amazing. He's really smart too. 
   I put my hand down on the seat and Jaejoong followed, our hands touched and I didn't move. The 4 teachers arrived and blew a whistle, signaling that they have an announcement. 
"Alright! Everyone settle down. First off, we'll have class A1 line up on that side, and A3 will line up here." I gulped. I knew this. Two classes line up and then pair up with one student from the other class. The two of you have to try and keep your hands together and others will try and break you apart by slamming into you ruthlessly. I crossed my fingers. I hope I don't end up with that special someone.
 
--[5 minutes later...]--
 
We faced away from each other. The teacher moved us around so I don't know who is behind me. I shut my eyes. Oh dear.. Finally, the teacher spoke.
 
"TURN!"
 
I swung around and opened my eyes. 
   I suppressed my smile knowing that my partner was definitely unhappy. "I'm sorry. I didn't plan on this." I whispered. She nodded and fixed her glasses. I tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled nervously. "It's OK. I don't mind." Her voice was hoarse. I could see slight bags under her eyes. Didn't you get sleep? Oh, dear. Seohyun, you're making me fall in love with you. Again.
 
"PAIR!"
 
I took her hand and held it tightly. Seohyun looked at me sternly. I looked down. This is all your fault, Kwan, I swear... When I get my hands on you, you'll regret this. Everyone was tense as we waited for the teacher's call to start. Seohyun's hand was starting to sweat and I smiled to myself. She noticed and stared. "Wha..--"
 
"ST--ART!"
 
Jaejoong hit into me from behind and Seohyun grabbed me. "What the?! You're supposed to hit our hands, not Yoona!" She kicked Jaejoong's leg and he yelped. Poor guy. No one likes the wrath of Seohyun. Not even I do. I ran into Jaejoong and Ji-hyun's bonded hands and they untied immediately. Seohyun then dragged me over to where Hyomin and Jia were. They didn't see us, as they were facing the opposite direction. I have to give it to them, it was a nice idea to let everyone else duke it out and wait. But guys, stay by a wall, will ya? You guys are in A3 for crying out loud. Honors? 
  Seohyun rammed into their bond. It didn't break, she kept charging, and I tripped over Jia and fell down. All four of us. Their bond broke, and so did ours. Jia scrambled out and stood up. I fell on top of Seohyun who fell on top of Hyomin's arm. "Aigoo!!! My muscles are being pulled! MOO-VE!" She screamed. Seohyun rolled over and laid on my chest. We were breathing heavily from all that tugging and running. Hyomin and Jia walked over to the bleachers. I sat up first, and Seohyun got up as well. She fixed her glasses again and smiled at me. Woah.
 
"Haha. Hyomin sounded like the teacher. ST--ART! MOO-VE! Haha!"
I laughed at her humor. It was cute. I petted her head and stood up. We sat down at the bleachers and I saw Jaejoong massaging his leg. "Omo. Mianhae, Jae!" I stood up and went to the top row and sat beside him. "Let me see." He rolled his pants up a bit and I saw the black cut. Seohyun's shoes were pretty rough. I rubbed it and Jaejoong exhaled. "That felt good." I giggled and tilted my head to the side. "Really? Lean back. We still have 30 minutes left for this game." I rubbed it softly, disregarding Seohyun. That right there, was the biggest mistake of my life.
 
--Lunch--
 
Due to Seohyun asking me to 'not talk to her', I sat down with Jaejoong and my previous best friend, Jia. We talked, and it finally came up to the topic.
 
"Hey, Yoon. Why are you sitting with me and Jae today?" Jia asked, curious.
"Oh, because, ya know. I felt like it." I tried my best to hold up a front.
"C'mon. It's obviously something more." Jaejoong butted in.
"No it's nothing Jae! I massaged your leg, so stop asking!" I pouted.
"Yoona, tell us. For my sake then. You didn't do anything for me, other than falling on me." Aish, Jia should be a lawyer. Does she really remember ALL of that?
"Ha..Ha.. Mianhae."
"Arasso. Then tell me."
 
And like that, because of Jia's amazing 'interrogation' skills, I coughed it all up. The misunderstanding, mistakes, worry, everything. Then, something came into Jaejoong's mind. He had an idea to get us back together. I hope this works. I signaled for him to explain;
 
"Well, ladies, we can set a trap. For Kwan."
 
A trap? For mastermind Kwan?
Jae, you better have something good. 
 
A/N : // Sorry, short chapter. I'll post a full one tomorrow. Once again, thanks for reading.