Yoona = Cheating?

Love or War?

 

"Jaejoong?"
 
"Here, ma'am!"
 
"Jia?"
 
"Present."
 
"Seohyun?"
 
"Here!"
 
"Minho?"
 
"Ha. Here."
 
"Yoona?"
 
"Here. I wish I wasn't."
 
--Room A3--
 
I sat there, writing my explanation. I sat upright, and watched Minho as every time I paused. He was sitting in MY seat. And he took my spot in the attendance call. Because of that, he sits next to Seohyun. And I sit on the other side. God, I hate letting him feel like he is a 'ladies man'. OK, maybe he is but give me a break! 
 
"Hey, Yoona. You still got your curves."
"Sh..... Kamsahamnida."
"You're welcome. How about we meet up during Lunch? Hallway 4?"
"..."
"Hm?"
"Arasso."
 
I can't believe it. I actually said yes to this guy. Maybe... Maybe his charm wasn't off of me yet? No! That's the past. Maybe this guy has something to say about Seohyun? I'll just tell him 'No' and be done with it. Hmph. Nothing hard for Im Yoona! 
   Before I knew it, the bell rang and it was time for lunch. I closed my books and zipped up my book bag. Seohyun let out her hand, and I took it without hesitation. We headed out until someone went in between us. I knew who it was before I turned my head, Minho again. He held my hand and Seohyun's hand. We were forced to go with him down the stairs. Inside of me, my emotions boiled, but I was compelled to keep them bundled inside. "Hey, Seobaby, you can go take a seat, me and Yoona have to talk." Seohyun walked away, feeling awkward by his sudden nickname. Minho strolled me down to Hallway 4, the most emptiest in the school. He pushed me against a wall and smiled, caressing my face. I... liked it. The way I liked it before. I opened my eyes and stared into his eyes. Minho kissed my cheek and his slight touch ran through my body like a current. His array of kisses trailed down to my neck. Until he reached my lips. My senses were lost. Completely lost. His warm, elegant hands were at my neck, as our lips touched. His tongue entwined with my'n. His other hand trailed down my back, and started to dwindle around my waist. I felt my arms automatically wrap around his neck. He pulled away slightly, and I could feel his fresh, clean breath flurrying around me. I... smiled. He returned a smile and gave me short kiss on my lips again. "How does it feel, Yoona?" I gave a slight nod and laid one of my hands on his chest, tracing his abs. "G-Good..." 
"Like before?"
"Like before."
"Saranghae."
"S...Saranghae, Minho."
 
Something crashed down the hall. We both snapped our heads to to look at the source. It was Seohyun's book bag. The young girl stood there, traumatized. Her hands covered as she cried relentlessly. "Y-....Yoona? How could.." She turned around and ran. I went to go after her but Minho clasped his strong hands around my wrists. "Let go of me! Let go!!" I thrashed around wildly and escaped his grasps. I started going after her but was pulled back again. Minho wrapped his arms around my waists and pulled me back. I could feel him on me. "Minho, stop! Please! Leave me! Let me go!!" He tightened his grasp. "Aniyo. I can't. I won't allow such a beautiful girl like you love someone else. Especially a girl. It's for your own good, Yoona." 
I wanted to scream as loud as I could. I wanted my screams to echo down the halls. I wanted Minho to let go. I wanted Seohyun! 
"I DON'T CARE! I...." 
I felt a cloth around my mouth. I vision blurred. What was this... Seohyun taught me about something like this in Science. Chloro.... Chloroform? No! I pulled his hands off of me in time and ran after her. I took her bag with me. I slid it onto me and ran as fast as I could. I heard Minho running after me. "Yoona! Let her go!" Tears escaped my eyes slightly. I won't let her go. My vision started to return as I went down the stairs. Seohyun must've left the school. I was on the first floor. "YOONA!!!" His voice was so handsome, but I resisted his attraction. He was close. I didn't look back. Security guards came out and pointed. "Hey! No running! Where are you going? Get back to class!" I ignored everything. I crashed the doors open and ran through the streets. The same path. Minho was gone. I kept running anyway. I was in the park now. The lake was seen, and the sun was still shining. Tree's seemed to pass quickly. I tripped but scrambled to my feet and kept on running. I saw Seohyun. She didn't notice me and I went up to her and gave her the tightest back hug ever. "Don't go. Please. I love you. And only you." My hands were wet from her tears. "It's OK, Yoona. If you don't love me anymore. Minho is a nice young man." I shook my head. We sat down and gathered our thoughts. "Besides, you're so beautiful, with your flowing hair and cute face. Minho is like a prince, strong, brave, daring. And you're his princess. I'm just a little friend in the background, am I not? Our love is forbidden anyway. I guess, this is goodbye?" I gripped the bench tightly and shook my head once more. "I don't care what anyone thinks. I love you and only you. Minho, Kyubok, Hankyung, they're all the typical dashing boys. They're everywhere. But you're one of a kind." 
"Like GD?" Seohyun giggled.
"Ye... Yah!" 
I playfully pushed her and she started laughing more. I started to laugh as well. Oh my gosh, Seohyun, you must be watching way too much K-Pop. "Yoona?"
"Hm?"
"Can I tell you something?"
I nodded and we leaned closer. She reached for my ear and started to whisper. I smiled, thinking we were back together. "We can do just fine being friends." Leaving me there, Seohyun stood up and left with her book bag, without waiting for me. I was powerless, as my heart broke into pieces. My eyes widened and I clasped my teeth together, containing a scream. I fell to my knees and cried bitterly. I gazed up at the red sky, and glistening water. Was this it? Suddenly, as if in response, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up at Minho. He gave a weak smile. "Now you understand. Come, let's go home." I clenched my fists. "Minho, please. Just... Leave me alone." I stood up and walked toward my house. I am not going anywhere with the reason of this break-up. Especially if he pisses me off. Then, I won't hold back a punch. I glanced back and saw Minho walking the other way. Was he going to go to Seohyun? I don't even think I care anymore. Not now.
 
--Minho's POV--
 
I guess I failed? It's a shame. Yoona is so beautiful. Her silky smooth hair, beautiful looks. Aish. This Seohyun needs a scolding. I gave Yoona everything, and she loves Seohyun? Why does that nerd neglect Yoona so? Feeling defeated, I went up to her door and knocked. I heard a sniffling and someone answered. Her voice was a bit shaky and seemed lamentable. "Annyeonghaseyo. Who is it?" I sighed and folded my arms. "Open the door." 
"Uh..."
"Seohyun? It's Minho."
"Oh. No, then."
I knocked on the door again and turned the knob, knowing it wouldn't open. But it did. This little girl is so forgetful. She shrieked and ran up to her room. I closed the door and locked it. "Yah, Seo Joo-hyun!" I followed her and went inside. Tissues scattered the area. "Omo..." Seohyun wiped her tears and cleaned up the mess. She left the room to throw the trash out. I sat down on a chair and almost felt the feeling that Yoona must've been here before. I mean, that girl really likes perfume.
   Seohyun returned and sat down at the edge of her bed. "I guess you know what happened." I nodded. "Yeah. How d'ya know I was there?" She gave a weak laugh and sniffed. She just played with her hands and looked down as she spoke. "I'm not called the smartest in the school for nothing." Seohyun flashed me a smile and held up a peace sign. Cute.
"Taemin has a crush on you." Seohyun looked up at me at last. "What?"
"Yep. So maybe you should give him a chance? And I can have Yoona?"
"They're not objects, so please do not use such logic."
"Hah. They aren't objects. So why do you treat Yoona like one?"
"H-..Huh?! What do you mean?.."
"You know exactly what I'm saying Seo Joo-hyun."
"Where is this conversation going?"
"Come on, Seohyun. Try her again. She will not disappoint you again, believe me. "
"But... She loves you. Did you not kiss? I saw everything."
"Aniyo... It's all my fault. I must've seduced her or something. Mianhae."
Seohyun looked away and shook her head. "I... I'll talk to Yoona. Only because you came all this way. Kamsahamnida. You should go now, the night is dragging along. Get home safely, OK?" I nodded and stood up. I slumped a bit as I exited. I hope I was persuasive enough. 
 
--The Next Day--
--Yoona's POV--
 
I sat at my desk and waited for the teacher. Minho patted my shoulder and gave me a thumbs up. It seemed he is on my side after all. I never saw this side of him before, but I'm glad. Really glad he had this conversion and turned over a brand new leaf. Let's hope this leaf stays clean. The door opened and I straightened up, waiting for the teacher to slam her ruler against the desk again. But, it was just Seohyun. I relaxed. We came a long way... So I don't want to fight her anymore. I'm tired. I support her decision, even though I really can't take the lying. But then, in the empty classroom, at 6:24, with only Minho beside me, she did the unthinkable. And I was glad she did, I missed the flames of desire running in me. It finally returned.