I'm... Sorry.

Love or War?

 

That was how my love story went. I thought everything was fine today. But it ended up with me bleeding to death. I'm glad my death was slow. As hard as it felt, I was able to narrate my story for you. Whoever you are, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for letting you down. I'm sorry for being so weak. I'm sorry for leaving Seohyun alone. Hey, maybe her grades will be okay again. If you can, please, if you ever see her, tell her that I love her. And that I want her to remember me. But... I doubt you're here. Actually, I doubt anyone is here. Right now, I might just be talking to the sky! Doesn't that sound stupid? What a pity.
 
I heard footsteps in the distance. Walking through the wet puddles. My blood was all I was laying in. I raised my hand and lowered it again, watching the red fluid splash. Was that person talking to herself? 
 
"Oh my god. Where could she be? I hate you, Mom. Why'd you do this?"
"It was for you're own good." I could hear the person on her cell.
"Aish, what good? I got grades lower because I was being bothered at school. It was a pretest for crying out loud. I'll do better on the actual exam."
"Fine. I called them back. Go home, we'll order a police search for Yoona's body."
"What did you just say?"
"Police search."
"No. After that."
"Yoona's body?"
"Are you saying she's dead?"
"....."
"Mom!!"
"------"
"NO! You did not hang up on me! How could you say such..."
 
Did she finally see me? I felt a final spurt come out from my waist. More blood. My breathing came to a sudden halt. My eyes drew to a close. Lungs shattered. My sense of hearing was the last thing that survived. It revealed one more voice.
Her voice.
 
"YOONA!"