Okay.

Love or War?

 

--Yoona's POV--
 
I sat there, staring at the nerd being surrounded by my friends. Aish, why do they need to treat her like a star, when I'm the only star around here? Can't they just use a computer? Cutting off my train of thoughts, the Teacher entered, slapping a ruler on her desk. The students nearby Seohyun fled to their seats as the lesson began. 
 
"Seohyun?"
"Here!"
"Yoona?"
"Here..."
 
 
After class, I stuffed my books into my bag and slung it onto my shoulder. Tidying my sweater I stole a glance at Seohyun. How gullible can she be? Isn't she supposed to be smart? Pathetic.
I walked out last since I had to clean the chalkboard but once I walked out I notice Seohyun standing there too. "What..?" I said, looking away distastefully. The young girl just smiled, tilting her head cutely. 
"Aren't you going to ask for help?"
"Aniyo. Never."
Seohyun put her hands on her waist and walked away. 
"Wait!" Whats gotten into me? I want to talk to her?
"Yes?"
I walked over and looked around so no one would actually see me talking to this (cute) nerd. "Do you really know why they're talking to you?"
"They said that they were talking to me because they thought I was interesting and cool."
"Wrong."
Seohyun blinked and stared blankly at me. "Excuse me?"
"What do they talk about with you?"
"Tests, answers, textbooks, etcetera..."
"Bingo. They're using you."
"No they aren't."
Oh really? Can't you do something like 'infer' or something...
Ick. Nerd language. 
"I can prove it. Come with me."
I grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the gym lockers. Two girls were getting some things. I wouldn't usually do this, believe me, but I held Seohyun close to my chest as we leaned against the wall, listening in.
 
"Jinjja?"
"Yes. She's a super dork. It's such a bore."
"Then don't talk to her."
"I wish. I need the answers for the test, remember? Babo."
"Oh...Right.."
 
My neck was wet from her tears. I looked down. For the first time, I felt pity for her. So I hugged her tightly and rubbed her back. "Shh. Kaji." I wrapped one of my arms around her and we walked outside. The front yard was barren, and the sky was orange-ish as the sun was setting on the horizon. Abnormally, I faced her and kissed her forehead.
"Now you know. Don't let anyone trick you again, 'kay?"
"Kamsahamnida, Yoona unnie."
"No prob. But don't tell anyone about this, alright?"
"Okay."
"Arasso. Get home safe, Seohyun."
Seohyun nodded and walked away. I walked the opposite way and headed home. I acted so strangely with her. I envy her and hate her, but dude. I just kissed her forehead like I was her girlfriend or something. Aish. Goosebumps.