Taemin is confused

So Nice to See You Again

Taemin hugged his textbooks and his notebooks while going to his next class. He rested his chin on the top of his books. Why do I keep on thinking about Minho? I am crazy for sure. I was out of his trance as he banged his head on the wall accidently. “Aish!” Taemin muttered.

 

He rubbed his head just to kill some of the pain off. He got up and fixed his shirt and his hair and went on. His head still hurt but that doesn’t keep him from thinking. He kept on thinking why is that dude so attractive? Why does he keep on thinking of the jock. The jock basically gave him a minor injury in the shoulder, sat next to him at lunch, and that’s it! He’s not that special. Taemin scratched his head in confusion. His class was two doors away and he needs to keep his focus on education, not Mingo or Minho whatever!

 

Taemin went back to his class with a sorrowful and sad face. He sat next to Key and rested his right cheek on his textbooks. Key was curious of what happened. He waved his hand and blew on Taemin but Taemin didn’t even flinch. “What do you want?” Taemin asked coldly. “Woah, I’m sorry. Didn’t mean to disturb you, but what’s wrong with you bro?”

 

Taemin shrugged and said, “I don’t know. I’m just confused.” Key clapped his hands and had a light bulb upon his hand. He had this ah-hah face on. “I think I know for sure.” Taemin lifted his face up and looked at Key like he’s the owner and he is the puppy. “You know why I’m confused?” Key nodded. “Yes I do! You are IN LOVE!”

 

Taemin stared at him in confusion and wrinkled his face. “No I’m not!” Taemin stubbornly said. Key shook his head and argued back, “Yes you are!” Taemin finally gave up. He crossed his arms and turned his body the opposite direction. Key sighed and went over to him. He placed his hands on Taemin’s shoulders. “You are in love. You are confused. I felt just the same as you back then. You think about that certain person all the time right? That means you’re in love.”

 

Taemin first refused to listen to Key. Then he started to think that Key is right. He does think about Minho all the time. He made his heart skip a beat, no, not beat, but BEATS. He made his heart skip more than one beat. “Yeah, I think you’re right.” Key nodded in agreement. “I know.”

 

Then they heard the click-clacks of the teachers heels and they shut up. “Okay guys. They lesson today will be about-“

 

 

Key ran over to Jonghyun and linked his arms around his. “Guess what?” Jonghyun turned his head and smiled even though he does not know what Key is about to say. “What?” Key rested his head on Jonghyun’s shoulder. “Taemin is in LOVE!” Key sing-songed. Jonghyun chuckled and said, “I remembered how we still haven’t understood and confirmed our feelings for each other.” Key gave Jonghyun a peck on the cheek. “I know. Our son has grown up.” Jonghyun looked at Key strangely. “Son?” Key nodded. “Yeah, he’s our son.” Jonghyun chuckled once again and said, “You’re adorable.”

 

They walked into the cafeteria and saw Taemin sitting with a familiar guy. Ah, it’s the guy that visited Taemin last time. He saw them laughing and chit-chatting together. Taemin has a  bright smile on his face. Key pointed to them. “Hey Jonghyun, maybe that’s the guy that our son likes.” Jonghyun looked in Key’s direction. “Yeah, probably.”

 

Key sighed. “I thought that it was a guy. I guess a guy can be okay……if he treats my son right!” Jonghyun rubbed Key’s pink cheeks. “Don’t worry, he’ll be fine.” Key took one last look at the two love-birds. My son is growing up fast.