Real-zies

So Nice to See You Again

A few weeks later, on a Monday, Taemin went to his usual class. Then all of the sudden, Key asks a very personal question. “Do you like anybody?” Taemin looked on the opposite side to hide his shy and blushing face. “Eh? Eh? You DO like somebody do YOU?!!?” Key said getting more excited. Taemin covered his face in his hands.

 

 “It’s none of your business! Leave me alone!” Taemin walked-run past Key and went to his locker. “Why?! I’m your best friend!” Taemin sighed. “Fine, I’ll tell you……..at lunch.” Taemin quickly slammed his locker and went to his first class.

 

“Aish, that damn kid!” He clutched his fist and hit it lightly on Taemin’s locker and also walked to his first class. Key walked in and sat on his seat and rested his face on his palm. Jonghyun, who is sitting next to him, waved a hand at him.

 

 He was curious what Key is thinking about that makes him not noticed that he did not grabbed his supplies. “Key…..Key……KEY?!” Jonghyun yelled. Key woke up from his trance and said, “Yeah? What?!” Jonghyun sighed and pinched between his eyebrows. “You….forgot…..your stuff.”

 

Key shook his head and acted as if he was in a completely different dimension. “Oh yeah hehe….” Key scratched the back of his head and walked out of the room. Then he heard the click-clack of someone’s shoes and turned around…and it was Jonghyun.

 

Key placed both of his hands on his hips. “Why are you following me?” Jonghyun shrugged. “To keep you company I guess?” And he walked towards Key. Deep inside, he was going to ask Key an extremely important question. He was scared, nervous, timid, and panicky. I mean, I TOLD you that it is a tremendously important question. He has never been this edgy before. It just made him want to jump off a cliff. He would totally volunteer to jump off the Grand Canyon. He thought that this is the best time to ask Key his important question.

 

 I can do this! I can totally do this! I’m NOT going to jump off a cliff. Well, I’ll try but, let’s hope for the best.

 

Jonghyun nodded to himself and then realized that he was already to Key’s locker. Key was going to grab his last two things until yelled stopped firmly. Key’s eyes told him that he was shocked. Then Key yelled back. “WHAT?!” Okay, not a very good start.

 

 “I want to ask you something very important.”

 

 Key looked confused. “Okay, go on.” All of the sudden, Jonghyun starts to kneel down and said, “Will you be my boyfriend?” I need a punch in the face. This is just so cheesy. Somebody! At least SOMEBODY please punch me right in the face!

 

 He then saw Key starting to shed tears. He wiped his tear very fast because his tears were coming out rapidly. He then pulled Jonghyun up and wrapped his arms around his neck. “Y-es Jonghyun….yes…” Key whimpered.

 

Jonghyun was so excited that he squeezed Key to death, but Key could care less. It was a happy moment of course. When your lover confesses to you, you feel excited don’t you. Well, they already knew that they were pure lovers, but they just haven’t done it appropriately. Confessing is to confirm your relationship between your boyfriend/girlfriend. Both of them walked back to class together holding and swinging their hands. They didn’t even care if they were late for math class. They just want to enjoy that special moment. When they were about 2 feet away from the classroom door, they quickly put their hands to their sides.

 

They went through the door and the math teacher gave them a mean and cold stare. Jonghyun went back to his seat while Key explains the whole thing to the teacher. The teacher nodded in defeat and sent Key back to his seat.

 

“So, what did she say?” Key sighed. “She said that I have to pay attention more next time.” Jonghyun nodded. “Well, at least she didn’t send you to detention because I’m going to miss you a WHOLE bunch!”

 

 Key looked away to hide his cherry-like face. You might think that they’re very comfortable with each other…..well, think again. Key is sweating inside and the worst part is that he didn’t even FIX HIS HAIR YET! FIXING HAIRS IS WHAT DIVAS DO! AND IT’S A FRICKEN NIGHTMARE TO HIM RIGHT NOW!

 

 Key turned back to Jonghyun now that his face is not cherry-like anymore. Then Jonghyun asked another extremely important question.

 

“Will your parents approve our relationship?”