CHAPTER 5

So Nice to See You Again

“WHAT?! WHAT?” Key said fretfully. “Yeah, my house is next to that house.” Jonghyun pointed at Key’s house. Key tried to breathe in and out. Okay, what the hell is going on? So, let me get this straight. What Jonghyun is saying is that the house next door is his…..like right next to mine?  Key’s heart started pumping, and he just couldn’t believe this. Ever since he and Jonghyun parted, he always wanted Jonghyun to live next to him. God has finally granted his wish. “Okay, the house over here is my house.” Jonghyun was as shock as Key was. “So, err…does that mean that we live then to each other?” Key nodded.

 

Then Jonghyun started pumping his up in the air. “SWEET!” Key laughed. “Come on, let’s go into my house.” Key stretched to Jonghyun’s hand and pulled him into the house. “MOM! MOM! LOOK WHO I FOUND!” Then Key lets go of Jonghyun hand because of his parent’s hatred for gay people. “What?!” His mom asked. Key giggled. “Guess who this is.” Key pointed at Jonghyun. He waved at Key’s mom. “Hi….” He said gawkily. “I’m afraid I don’t.” Mrs. Kim said. “It’s JONGHYUN MOM! IT’S JONGHYUN HYUNG!” Key’s mom’s eyes were as big as his when Key found Jonghyun. “Really? Oh Jonghyun sweetie! It’s so nice to meet you again!” She went over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Nice to meet again Mrs. Kim.” Jonghyun laughed. Key giggled and jumped up and down. “Mom, I’m going to take him to my room.”

 

Key dragged Jonghyun into his room and shut the door behind him. Jonghyun went in and saw Key’s colorful room. It was hanged with framed pictures of Key and Jonghyun. He also hanged drawings that Jonghyun gave him.

 

“Wow, you still have these things?” Jonghyun asked. Key nodded. “I’ve kept it ever since. Jonghyun ran his fingers down the nightstand where he used to put his cup of water on in case he gets thirsty. “You never really throw things away, right?” “Yeah, it holds a lot of memories.” Jonghyun nodded and looked at the pictures of him and Key in their childhood years.

 

Jonghyun was wrapping his arms around Key’s shoulder and both of them were smiling happily.  “You look so cute in this picture.” Jonghyun pointed. “Uh, duh? I know Jjongie.” Jonghyun was surprised at the new nickname that Key just gave him. “Jjongie?” Key nodded. “Yeah, Jjongie. I’m going to call you that from now on. Jonghyun thought that it was really cute for Key to think of that kind of nickname for him. He smiled.

 

Then he looked at Key’s bed. The little cute blankets printed with cute cartoon characters. He remembered that it was really fuzzy and warm and had Key’s wonderful scent on it. He grabbed the blanket and sniffed it. (Okay, that might sound weird to you, but it’s perfectly normal to me. :D) Key scrunched his face. “What the hell are you doing Jjongie?” Jonghyun took another deep breath and answer him back. “Ah, just good childhood memories.”

 

Key then mouthed the words ‘Oh my god’. “Whatever, I have to do my homework.” He took his notebooks, textbooks, planner, and his pencil pouch out. “Then why did you bring me here” Jonghyun asked. Key rolled his eyes. “Well, one, I needed to show you to my mom. Two, I needed help on my homework, and three, I felt kind of lonely so I need you to stay here with me.” Jonghyun shrugged and glanced at the clock. “Well, I guess I can stay here for a couple of hours.” He laid down on his bed. Key blushed.

 

“Okay, come over here. I need help on my history homework.” Key gestured him to go over to his desk. Jonghyun wrapped his arms around Key’s neck from behind. Key chuckled. “Okay, so what happened in 1939?” Jonghyun asked. “Um, isn’t that why I’m asking you? NEWS FLASH! It’s common sense.”  Key then put on his pokerface. “Okay? In 1939, it was confirmed that the World War 2 have concluded.” Key mouthed what Jonghyun was saying with mockery. “This is so BOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNNGGG!” Key stretched the word boring as you can see.

 

“YAH! You have to  pay attention or else you will fail this class. “Pfftt! Whatever. The Almighty Key doesn’t care.” He kicked his legs the desk and crossed his arms. Jonghyun pinched his cheeks lightly. “Now you call yourself the Almighty Key?” Key pouted. “YEAH? GOTTA PROBLEM? THEN COME AT ME BRO!” Then Jonghyun leaned forward and kissed Key on the lips. Key was seriously shocked. Jonghyun parted.

 

“YAH! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO?” Jonghyun shrugged. “Well, you said to come at you and I did.” Key leaned forward gave Jonghyun a peck on the lips. “Now I’ve come at you!” Jonghyun pinched his cheeks lightly again. “God, you’re so adorable.”

 

Ekk! That was too adorable. I hope you like this chapter because I do! I'm sorry that I couldn't update at least three chapters because I was working on The One Who Made Sparks Fly. I'll try to focus more on this one. Until next time.....FAREWELL!