Final Chapter :'(

So Nice to See You Again

The door opened and my parents came in. Not again…. My mom dropped her groceries on the floor. “Kibum, we’re sorry.” My mom had a tear coming out of the corner of her eye. “We’re sorry Kibum.” They’re sorry? Is this some kind of dream of something?

 

“Why?” I quavered. First, my dad calls me dirty names and they rage over my relationship with Jonghyun. Now, they apologize? This is inconceivable. It’s like a total miracle just appeared in my life, like God saved me. “We’re sorry for not approving your relationship and me acting like a complete fool. I should’ve been a supportive parent like you said, and a parent that brings their child happiness. I’m sorry son.” My jaw became sore from avoiding not to cry. Finally, a tear was able to escape from my eye. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I let all my tears come out all they want. I didn’t care if they were still in front of me. I could care less. I collapsed to my knees and cried. I didn’t know why I was crying. My parents are apologizing for what they did to me. I’m not supposed to crying, I’m supposed to be happy. I guess its tears of joy.

 

My mom kneeled down and helped me get back up on my feet again. She wiped off my tears with her cold, bony thumbs and hugged me. “We’ve realized that we’ve bring sadness to your life and we don’t want that. I want you to know that we want you to be happy.” She hesitated for awhile and added, “And we approve the relationship between you……and Jonghyun”

 

Jonghyun literally jumped and hugged me. “But!” My father yelled. “There will be no lovey-dovey-ness in front of us.”

 

“Dad!” I giggled with delight. “I hope you guys will be happy together for the rest of your lives. And, you Jonghyun!” My mom pointed at Jonghyun with creepiness as he backed away. “If you hurt my child, keeeeeeeek!” She sliced her neck with her hand to imply that he’s going to die.
“Yes Mrs. Kim….-” Then my father gave Jonghyun a glare. “A-and Mr. Kim.” My father nodded with satisfaction.

 

“We’re going to leave you guys alone now.” My mom said. She pulled my dad outside with her and apparently they left us. Uh-oh, is it what I think it is? *shivers

 

“Hey Bummie, do you want to go out and eat?” Jonghyun insisted.

 

“Sure.” I smiled and hooked my arms around his.

 

The End!

Just kidding, just for the jongkey couple only. What about the 2min couple??

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

Taemin and Minho hang out a lot now. Minho has ditched his buds to hang out with Taemin. For some reason, Minho found Taemin fun and cute apparently. Minho is always thrilled to meet Taemin at school the first thing in the morning. In class, Minho found it uninteresting without Taemin. All he heard from the teacher was blah, blah, blah and only had Taemin stuffed in his head.

 

There’s this one thing that bothers Minho when he’s around Taemin. His heart over beats, his body gets tingly (not in a erted way), and he gets sweaty but he wears deodorant. Minho finds that he tries to look his best when he’s with him. He does not know what’s going on with him. I guess love can be explained in a lot of ways. Hint, hint!

 

He does admit inside that he has a tiny crush on Taemin. Of course he’s not going to announce it to the whole world. It will ruin his reputation!  Everybody things he’s the cool guy. All the girls fall for him. And if he tells the world the he likes Taemin, well, you know what happens. Minho only thought of Taemin as a friend. At least he tried to. Humans cannot help their ual feelings for another human being. It’s just natural. Minho tried to avoid Taemin, but it doesn’t seem to work. His body always goes towards Taemin. (Now, no dirty thoughts. It’s not meant to be y.)

 

“Hey Minho!” Taemin exclaimed. Minho jumped with goose bumps forming on his arms. “H-hey Taemin.” Minho quavered. There goes the “cool” guy being all nervous to another guy. “Do you want to come to my house today?” Taemin asked. Taemin’s house? Oh my god am I invited to Taemin’s house. It’s going to be so exciting! Wait, why do I care? I get invited to people’s houses all the time. What the hell?

 

“Minho! Minho!” Taemin waved at the dazed Minho. “W-what?!” Taemin crossed his arms. “Do you want to go to my house or not?!” It was hard for Minho to say it because it’s, you know. Like this, your crush invites you to go to his/her house. How would you feel, nervous and excited right? Like a rollercoaster ride. Minho does feel like riding a rollercoaster, one of the scariest rollercoaster in the world.

 

“Sure, um, erg, I’d love to!” He exclaimed suddenly. “Yay! Come to my house like…..at  6-ish.” Taemin said hesitantly. Minho nodded with a smile on his face as his eyes followed Taemin walking to his next class. Minho collapsed on the floor and breathed heavily the moment Taemin was out of sight. This was the hardest thing for him……so far.

 

*Ding Dong!

 

Minho heard fast footsteps running down the stairs and suddenly, the doorknob turned and quickly opened. And there was Taemin……in his banana pajamas. “Oh, okay, you have banana pajamas?” Minho said as he looked at Taemin’s strange pajamas. “Yep, do you like them?” Taemin rocked back and forth of his heel and toe which makes it for Minho hard to resist. “I-I LOVE THEM!” Taemin squealed and clasped his hands together and jumped up and down. “Come on in!” Taemin gestured.

 

Minho was shocked really. Taemin’s house was huge. With two staircases that lead to two different hallways. To explain this the simpler way, it’s just like the castle in Beauty in the Beast. Like, exactly. The golden wallpaper made the inside of the house bright like the sun. Minho took his shoes off, and with socks on, it was still cold. The cold, marble, floor made his feet froze. Taemin saw how cold he is and let him borrow and pair of indoor slippers…..with a dog face on it. “Wow, you sure do love animation.” Minho said observing the cute pair of slippers. “They’re cute and awesome!” Just like you……

 

“So can you eat dinner here?” Taemin asked. “Yeah, I’ve already asked my mom because I knew you were going to asked that. So she said yes.” Taemin nodded and went into kitchen digging for some food. Then Minho realized that Taemin’s parents were not home and making their son food. “Um, Taemin? Where are your parents?” Taemin turned around and said, “They went to a party. They told me to make food for myself so yeah.” Then he continued to scanned the cabinets and mumbled some random stuff. “Ramen, bananas, how about shrimp. Or kimchi, wait, we always have kimchi.” Minho saw how hard Taemin was trying to find food for both of them, so he said, “Ramen is fine Taeminnie.” Taemin looked at Minho with a weird look in his eyes. Taeminnie? Did I just call him Taeminnie? Oh god, I need to staple my mouth. “You sure?” Taemin’s voice reeled. Minho nodded and walked to the living room and plopped onto the couch. Did he not noticed it when I called him Taeminnie? Aish, what kind of nickname is that? Go die in a hole Choi Minho!

 

About 5 minutes later, Taemin brought out a pot of Ramen with two lids for both of them. “Here,” Taemin handed Minho a lid. “Thanks,” Minho said still not forgetting about the nickname calling. Taemin took his chopstick and picked up noodles with his chopsticks and slurped it up. Minho also did the same. Minho slurped in a noodle and so did Taemin…….they didn’t know that it was the noodle. They both slurped it in……and their lips touched. Taemin looked at Minho in shock still not believe what just happened. Taemin finally yanked the noodle out and turned away to hide his extremely red face. It was his first kiss. Minho’s face was also bright red.

 

“Sorry for that.” Taemin said in his soft voice. “It’s alright Taeminni-, Taemin.” Minho put his hand on the younger’s shoulder. Just as the younger turned his head, Minho kissed him. It was his instinct and he couldn’t control it. Taemin didn’t even budge and let Minho do his thing.

 

(Okay guys, no here. I don’t know how to write and I will not learn how to. Sorry -lovers…. Thanks for reading though <3.)

 

Minho let go and looked Taemin in his eyes. Taemin eyes sparkled which indicates that sparks have flew between both of them. They both love each other without telling one another. “I like you Taemin.” Minho finally confessed. Taemin gulped and could not believe the jock’s words. He’d been hiding his feelings and was going to confess it later, but the jock took his job. “I like you too.” Taemin replied back. Minho smiled cheesily and gave Taemin a peck on the cheek and hugged him. “Taemin! I’ve love you the first thing I saw you. This is a miracle!” Yes it is a miracle. Like when your crush tells you that they love you, how would you feel? Happy, sad, excited, thrilling, what? To both Minho and Taemin, they were exploding inside. Of course they’re not gonna have because they’ve just met each other. They’ve decided to go steady…..

 

 

“Guys! Guys!” Both Taemin and Minho went up to Jonghyun and Key. “What?!” The Jongkey couple both said at once. The little maknae took one huge breath and said, “We have an announcement to make.” The little cute maknae smiled and looked at Minho. “We are a couple!” They both raised their intertwined fingers showed it to Jonghyun and Key. “Omo! You’re are? See, I knew it. See? I told you Jonghyun, I told you!” Jonghyun chuckled. “Yes you did honey.” Jonghyun ruffled Key’s hair. “Hey! Don’t touch my hair! It took me a long time to do it.” And Key went on to fix his hair. “Sorry honey.” Jonghyun apologized. “You better be.” Key muttered and rolled his eyes.

 

“How did you know that we were going to be a couple?” The younger asked Key. “Well, I’ve seen you guys sit next to each other many times and that’s where I got my suspicions.” Taemin nodded. “We’re going steady.” Minho, Taemin’s boyfriend, said proudly. “Aw, my son Taemin is growing up!” Taemin scrunched his face. “Wait……I’m your son?!!”

 

 

Sooooo, Taemin did not know that he is Key's son apparently. Had a funny ending XD. I hope you guys like this fanfic! Thanks for reading! You guys are the best!!