The Freak is My Lover

So Nice to See You Again

"Okay, students! We're going to have to do a 50 page math homeowork today and it's next. And you have to work on it with a partner." The teacher said.

"Do we get to pick our partners?" A student with shaggy black hair raised his hand.

"Nope, I get to pick your partner!" The teacher said joyfully

"Aish!" The students yelled.

"Okay, I'm going to read off the names. Kai and Taemin. Suho and D.O., Eunhyuk and Donghae, Leeteuk and Kangin, Key and Jonghyun."

 

Right there, he thought that he was going to pass out. His heart just stopped beating and he dropped his pencil on the floor. He looked around the room to see where Jonghyun is. Right next to him, he also saw the freak looking around. Key couldn't take it anymore so then he called Jonghyun's name.

 

"Jonghyun! Jonghyun!" Key cried. He tried to hold back the tears but he doesn't have the strength to. He glanced to the right and saw the freak staring at him with a blank face.

 

"K-key?" The freak said.

 

"A-are you Jonghyun?"

 

The freak nodded.

 

"Oh my god........" More tears rolled down his face.

 

"Is there anything wrong Key?" The teacher asked.

 

"Nope, nothing is wrong." Key cannot take another breath now. He stuffed his face in his arms. I can't believe I found him. He came....to me. Was it a coincident or no? I-I just can't believe this.

 

Beside Key, Jonghyun was also tearing up. The guy who was his first love. Key was crying. Looking at him closely, he looked just liked the 4 year old boy 10 years ago. The beautiful face, the lips that he kissed. It was still there.

 

"Okay, class dismissed." The teacher yelled.

 

Key was still there burying his face in his arms. Jonghyun slowly went up to him and asked again, "K-key?"

 

Key lifted up his head and his face was covered with tears. "J-jonghyun?"

 

"Of course it's me." Jonghyun said in a soft, angelic voice.

 

Key wrapped his arms around Jonghyun's neck. "I'm sorry I didn't write to you! I'm sorry. I'm so ing sorry. Damn it Jonghyun. I forgot your address 10 years ago. I'm so sorry. I haven't stopped thinking about you since."

 

Jonghyun's heart was touched. He thought that the reason why Key didn't  write back was because he forgot about him. He was depressed for 10 years straight. He didn't get good grades, he barely reads any books, he's always rushing and suffering himself. (Like how he just rushes down the hallway. He's trying to tire himself out.)

 

"I've missed you." A tear dropped from a corner of Jonghyun's eyes. Then he hugged Key really tight just like old times, and his placed lips on Key's.

 

"I've found you." Key smiled. Now, I can be happy again.

 

"You want to sit next to me at lunch?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"Sure. Can my friend Taemin sit next to us too?" Key said while wiping his eyes.

 

"Okay. Let's go beautiful." Then Jonghyun wrapped his arms around Key's shoulder.

 

Just like how I've imagined it would be.

 

While Key and Jonghyun walked down the hallway, nobody looked at them weird. It was pretty normal for gays and lesbians to just walk down the hall with their boyfriend or girlfriend. After all, this is highschool. Anything can happen in highschool. You find love, you find new friends, and you make goals for your life.

 

After they reunited 10 years later, Key talked to Jonghyun, like, nonstop. He told him how much he loves and misses Jonghyun. And he tells him how he would never fall in love with anybody else except for him.

 

Taemin, who is sitting across from Key and Jonghyun, is bored to death. He's happy that Key found his lover now which turned out to be the freak, but with them chit-chatting just makes Taemin want to fall asleep. He realizes that Key is talking way too much and is not letting Jonghyun have a chance.

 

"Um, Key? I think you should let Jonghyun hyung talk now."

 

"Oh? How rude of me." Key giggled.

 

"Nah, it's alright. You can keep talking." Jonghyun said nicely.

 

"Nope, I'm done talking now. It's your turn" Key rested his chin on the palm of his hand and stared into Jonghyun's eyes.

 

Taemin listened to Jonghyun and then walked away because within 5 minutes of him talking, it was still the same.

 

"I'm going to throw my trash away." Taemin said.

 

"Okay, okay. Do whatever." Then Key started listening to Jonghyun blabbering about love, yadi yadi ya....

 

"I was never interested in anybody. You were the only one in my eye." Jonghyun said.

 

I've found him at last. When you least expect it, it just appears suddenly. The freak is apparently my lover...<3