Pretty Woman Chapter 6

Pretty Woman

Krystal POV

 

“Krystal, I want you to……………………………………… Marry me”

 I was frozen by his words. I thought I was deaf or something. ‘Is he serious?’

“………………………are you joking Amber?”

“Definitely not”

‘Is he really proposing me? I know, I definitely know he likes me, but………………seriously?!’

“Krystal? I know it’s crazy, but…”

“I can’t Amber. ……………………………………… Listen, you know who I am right? And I know who you are. We’re different, sooo different”, I still couldn’t believe what just he said, he asked me to MARRY him.

“It’s not about who we are. Krys, I need your help”

He was really confusing, “help?”, I asked with puzzled look.

“Yes”

“Help to marry you?”

“Yes”

“I don’t… understand”

“I’ll tell you after you say agree to marry me”

I sighed, “I’m sorry Amber, but I really can’t”

“Why? I’ll give what ever you want, you don’t need to work in that club anymore”

“They won’t let me go”

“Who? Your auntie?”

“Not just auntie. That club belongs to a group of mafia, Am. I’m their money machine”

“Just say to them that you want to sign out from that job”

“Then they will kill me”

***

 

 

Amber POV

 

“Not just auntie. That club belongs to a group of mafia, Am. I’m their money machine”

“Just say to them that you want to sign out from that job”

“Then they will kill me”

Those words kept repeating in my mind. ‘a group of mafia? How come Krystal joined them?’

It was really confusing. I’ve never expected that being a e would be that complicated. I sipped my coffee, still thinking. The weather was really cold, I embraced my own body.

I couldn’t believe that I just proposed Krystal to marry me. Well, I needed to do that, I had to save Liu Enterprise by marrying someone and I chose Krystal to marry me. I didn’t know about love, I admitted it. I couldn’t say that I love Krystal, I didn’t have any courage to say that. But I could feel something on her. Something that I couldn’t even describe it. I couldn’t stop thinking about her, I couldn’t forget everything about her. I wanted her so bad.  And by marrying me, she wouldn’t be touched by those bad guys anymore.

But Krystal said those mafias wouldn’t let her go. ‘Krystal is their money machine… money machine… I know, I know what they want. Krystal, I’ll make you mine’

 

***

 

“It’s still early. She’s not here yet”

“I know”

“Then what do you want?”

“Bring me to your Boss”

“What?!”

“I want to meet your Boss, auntie”

“Hey…”, she lowered her voice, “are you kidding me? You don’t need to meet my boss, if it’s all about Krystal just…”

“I want to buy her”

“…………………………what??”

“Is your big boss here?”

“Ssshhh… listen, you can’t buy our girls. Your money won’t enough for buying one of them, and you know, Krystal is the expensive one. Just come here every night and you can do what ever you want with her, don’t need to buy her”

“I’ll pay in American dollar”

“We don’t care if it’s dollar, euro, even Arabian real!!”

“I’ll give you ten million dollars and a money machine”

“……………………………money machine?”

“Let me meet your boss”

 

***

 

 

“So You’re Liu, huh?”, the long haired man said to me, he was sitting on a rolling chair while enjoying his cigarette, “the richest entrepreneur in Korea”, he muttered.

“Just like auntie said, I want to buy Krystal”, I said directly.

“Ho ho… I know I know, just calm down, okay? You have a very good taste by the way”

“Thank you”

“Ten millions American dollar… wow… but you know, Krystal could give me more just in a few months”, he chuckled, “she‘s really hot I know, she taste really good”

I wanted to punch him as I heard that words.

“Honestly, I don’t have any interest with your American money but Auntie said you’ll give us a money machine, is that right?”

“Just a little machine that could give you money”

“You know…I don’t need something useless”

“You’ll like it”

He giggled, “really? Tell me tell me already”

“I bought you a casino club”

“Just a casino club? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I have some already”

“In Las Vegas”

He froze, “…………………………………………………what??”

“I bought you a casino club in Las Vegas, America”

 

***

 

 

Krystal POV

 

I was getting ready to go to my work place. I didn’t know why but auntie asked me to come early to the club. Ugh, actually I felt lazy, I didn’t want to do anything. And you know, my mind was full with Amber. I still couldn’t believe that he proposed me last night. He wanted me to marry him, how impossible right? But……………… what if we really get married? Imagine him as my husband…… ‘no no Soo Jung, you would never get married, okay?’

I finally arrived at the club. I grabbed my cell phone and called auntie.

“Hello?”

“Auntie, I’m here”

 A few seconds later I saw auntie came toward me. I still wondered, what actually was going on?

“What’s going on, Auntie?”, I asked her.

“Come in. Big Daddy wants to meet you”

“Big Daddy?! Did I make a mistake?!”

“Shut up and come in!”

I entered the club then. It was still empty since it was still about five p.m.

“Hey there little baby!”, big Daddy—our big Boss—greeted me as I arrived in his room. I could smell alcohol scent and it was full of smoke in that room. “Okay, I just wanna say, tonight you don’t need to work here anymore”

I frowned, “……………………did I make a mistake?”

“What? No… No… Someone bought you”

I thought I was deaf, I couldn’t believe what I heard, “someone……………what?”

“Someone bought you”

I couldn’t believe that. I couldn’t even breathe when I heard that I was bought by someone, I felt like I’m not a human.

“You can’t do this to me, you can’t… I’m not a thing I’m a human!”, I couldn’t control my emotion.

“I know. Of course you are a human. I didn’t say you’re a did I?”

“YOU CAN’T SELL ME!!”

“Hey hey hey… Little baby, don’t shout, okay? I’m your big daddy remember? Be nice to your daddy, or daddy would be angry”

I saw he came to me, I hated him so much.

“I’m sorry Krystal, daddy should send you away. That rich man paid me with something very………………uhh….daddy can’t even describe it. And Krystal, be ready, that man will be here to pick you up in few minutes”

“NO!!”

“ssshhh…”, he put his index finger on my lips, “I said don’t shout or…”,

“Knock knock”, I heard someone knocked the door.

“Come in!”

“Boss, he’s here”

“Let him in”

I felt something warm and wet was flowing on my cheeks. I couldn’t imagine if I should go with a stranger, I didn’t know what will I be, I hoped someone could rescue me that time.

“I can’t believe he comes faster. He definitely likes you”, Boss whispered to my ear.

“Knock Knock”

“it’s him”, he whispered again, “Come in!”, he shouted then.

I heard the door was opened. I closed my eyes. I didn’t wanna see that man.

“Krystal………………………………………………………….. you’re here”

I was frozen by that voice, ‘That voice…. he… did he…’, I opened my eyes slowly, and………………I saw him in front of me.

“You own her, Liu! Congrats!”

“don’t be afraid”, the man who bought me cupped my cheeks, he wiped my tears then.

“Amber……”

 

***

 

In Amber’s car

“Come on Krys, say something”

No, I won’t say anything’

“It’s not like what you think”

‘Not like what I think my ! you bought me! do you think I’m a doll or something?! I’m a human!’

“I have no choice. I didn’t mean to buy you”

‘Whatever’

He stopped his car suddenly, “I’ll treat you well, I promise you”, he said.

Honestly, I felt safe after I knew the man that bought me was Amber, I know Amber is a nice guy and he wouldn’t treat me bad. But seriously, how do you feel if you’re a human and you are bought by someone?

“Let’s go to your favorite restaurant”, he said, he tried to make me feel better. How did he know that food is the one that could make me feel better?

 

 

“Eat a lot”, Amber tapped my head, we were at my favorite restaurant already.

‘Of course I’ll eat a lot! Don’t need to ask!’

“Can I tell you my story while you eating?”, he asked, I didn’t give any reaction.
“Krystal, you know I’m the owner of Liu Enterprise right?”, he began to tell his story. “Liu Enterprise… a few years ago, my grandpa gave this company to my Father, whereas he has another son, my uncle. But my uncle is a trash, since he was younger, he couldn’t do nothing but waste our money, that’s why my grandpa didn’t want him to be heir our company”

Even though I didn’t give any reaction, actually I was listening to Amber’s story.

“Since I was younger, my Father and my grandpa prepared me to be the heir of Liu Enterprise, cos they didn’t trust my uncle. That’s why, after my father’s death my uncle became so mad when he knew that I’m the only one heir of Liu Enterprise. He flew to Taiwan with his madness then. Liu enterprise is really fine up until now, even better with me as the Leader. But a few months ago, my uncle called my grandpa, he said he wants me to share Liu Company to him, and if I don’t, he would tell the public about Liu’s big secret”

“Big secret?”, I finally spoke, Amber’s story was really interesting for me.

“Yes. And I should marry someone to prevent him”

“…………………………marry someone to prevent him? Big secret? What secret?”

“He would tell the public about my real gender”

I really couldn’t understand, “what do you mean by your real gender?”

“Krystal…………………………………… I’m actually a girl”

 

***

 

I was speechless when Amber said that he, no, I meant she, is actually a girl. Amber is a GIRL. I couldn’t believe that, no, no, I thought he would tell me that he was just kidding, but he (or she?) seemed so serious.

I was at my home, I laid my body down on the mattress. ‘Amber looked so handsome…… Amber’s chest even flat, no, no’, I turned my body. I imagined Amber’s face, Amber’s voice, Amber’s attitude, ‘no way! He’s a man! Oh my God what should I do now?! I’ll marry a girl seriously?!’

“Aiisshh!!”, I slapped my own cheeks, “How could that strange creature come to my life?!”

Suddenly I heard my cell phone rang, and it was………Amber.

“Hello”, I answered.

“Have you packed your things? I’ll pick you up tomorrow”

“I’ve packed some”

“Good. We’ll stay at the Hotel for three days for preparing your self to meet my family”

“……………………………… okay”

 

I couldn’t sleep. ‘I’m not a e anymore, but I’m in big trouble now? I’ll become a part of Liu family, the richest Family in Korea, and my future husband is………a girl. It’s more complicated than being a e I think. God…… grandma, what should I do?’

I kept thinking and thinking. Tomorrow Amber would pick me up. We needed to prepare my self before she introduced me to her family. It was so hard for me to call Amber ‘she’. I just still couldn’t believe that.

 

 

 

 

Amber POV

 

She came toward me with a suitcase with her, I helped her to bring her suitcase then.

 She looked really beautiful as usual. I opened my door car for her and she got in my car.

“We’ll buy some clothes for you”, I said with smile, she just glanced at me, didn’t say anything.

“Can you say something?”, I asked her while driving.

She exhaled, “Amber… I still couldn’t understand”

“About what?”

She studied me from the top to the bottom, “you can’t be……”

“A girl?”, I smiled. I could understand about her feeling. People sure wouldn’t believe me as a girl since I really looked like a man, “they treated me as a boy since I was born, that’s why I looked like a real man”

“Why did they do that?”

“For Liu Enterprise. They prepared me to be a leader of Liu Enterprise, and I should be a male to be the leader of the company. Businesses would underestimate a female for being a leader of a company, that’s why they let the public know me as a male”

She seemed thinking for a while.

“well… I even knew that I’m actually a girl when I was seven. They didn’t tell me, I just knew it from a biology book”, I continued.

“But how come your physical…”

“really looked like a man right?”, I glanced at her, she nodded with puzzled look, “like I said, the people around me treated me as a boy since I was kid, I think that’s why my physical grown just like a boy, and when I was born, my grandpa asked some specialist doctors to manipulate my hormone, they added male’s hormone in me”

“…………………………………………what do you feel about that?”, she asked with low voice.

“I feel okay. I feel like I’m a real man, I feel comfort for being a man, since I’m a male since I was born”, I smiled, “we’re here”

 

***

 

 

Krystal POV

 

Amber explained everything about her gender manipulation when we were in her car. When I heard her story, I actually felt sorry about her. Being a male whereas your real gender is female, it must be so hard, even though she said that she’s okay with that.

But you know, Amber really had a real man’s charm. Although I knew about her real gender already, every time I saw her I feel like I see a prince in front of me.

We were looking for some clothes for me. As we entered a famous cloth shop, I saw so many beautiful dresses that attracted me. I felt so excited, I hadn’t felt something like that before.

“Choose some casual clothes, and some dresses”, Amber said to me.

“I… I…don’t understand what kind of cloth should I pick”

“Just pick what you like”

I actually didn’t have any confident to pick those expensive clothes, “I don’t know… I can’t do it by my self”

“Excuse me, Sir, can I help you?”, a uniformed woman greeted us.

“Uh yes. Please help my girlfriend to pick some casual clothes and some dresses”, Amber said politely.

‘What did she say? Her girl friend?’

“Sure. Come on Young Miss, I’ll show you some”

 

***

 

 

Amber POV

 

I was sitting at the waiting area of a cloth shop. I sent Krystal to pick some clothes and I was waiting for her. She was really cute, she looked awkward when I asked her to pick some clothes in the shop. Unlike usual, she looked really innocent.

“Really, you looked so beautiful with this dress, Young Miss”, I heard a woman’s voice from far.

“I… I don’t feel comfort, it’s… it’s too..”, Krystal’s voice.

“You looked so elegant with this dress, just ask your boy friend”, the voice was getting closer. I stood up and turned my body then. ‘My God…’, I felt like my heart stop beating as I saw…………a Goddess of beauty in front of me. “Krystal…”, I whispered.

“Do I look..”

“Pretty… You look so pretty”

 

***

 

 

We were in the hotel room already. I looked at Krystal, she couldn’t stop exploring every inches of the hotel room. She looked really excited.

“Wow… look at this bathroom!”, she shouted, “Amber! Is this swimming pool?”

“Swimming pool?”

“Come here!”, she grabbed my wrist and bring me to the bathroom, “look, there is a swimming pool here!”

I chuckled, “that is Jacuzzi, Krys”

She frowned, “ja… what?”

“Jacuzzi”, I smiled.

“I thought it’s a swimming pool. Can I swim there?”

“Swimming? I think it’s too small for swimming”

She pouted, how cute.

“Go clean your self and get some rest”, I tapped her head.

“Then what would we do after that?”

“I’ll teach you how to talk to my family”

 

***

“Keep your back straight, up your face little”

“It’s tiring!”

“Krys… please, you should do this in front of them”

“Aisshhh… fine!”

“Come on, try again”

She tried to rule her sit position again.

“Good. Now, smile a little”, I said, she obeyed me, “and greet them”

“Pleased to meet you”, she said elegantly.

“Good”, I tapped her head, “now do it again and say the other words”

 

On the next day, I taught her how to introduce her self to my family.

“Amber, I think you should know my real name”

I frowned, “so Krystal is not your real name?”

She shook her head, “auntie gave me that name. My real name is Crystal in Korean, Soo Jung. I’m Jung Soo Jung”

I smiled as I heard she said her real name. “I like your real name, Soo Jung”

She smiled at me, and my heart skipped a beat when I saw her smiling at me.

“Let’s start again”, I said.

“Good evening, I’m Jung Soo Jung. Pleased to meet you all”

 

On the next day I taught Soo Jung how to have dinner with my family.

“this one?”, she grabbed a spoon.

“No, no, you need to use the knife”

“This one?”, she grabbed a meat knife.

“No, Soo Jung, you need the bread knife”

“Aisshh! Why can’t I just eat it like this?!”, she grabbed the bread with her hand and put it inside , “look, it’s more delicious if you eat this way!”

I sighed.

“Try it, Amber, it’s delicious, but you should eat it this way”, she handed me the bread.

I giggled, “no..”

“Here take it”

“No, Soo Jung..”

“Or you want me to feed you? Here”

“I said no Soo Jung, pppfff… No…”

“Say aaaa”

I gave up, I opened my mouth then, and ate the bread.

“See? It’s delicious right? Hahahahahaha…”

 

 

Soo Jung seemed so tired, she was sleeping peacefully after we practiced a whole day. We would meet our family on the following day, I hoped everything would be fine. I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it on Soo Jung’s body, I her hair, “sleep tight, Pretty”

 

 ***

 

 

Krystal POV

 

The day had come. The day which I would meet Amber’s family and introduce my self as Amber’s future wife. I was really nervous, I felt my whole body was getting weak. I was sitting in front the mirror. I looked at my face reflection on the mirror and I took a deep breath then, ‘you’ll make it, Soo Jung. Everything’s gonna be alright, even they’re so rich, they’re just  human you know, not monsters’, my mind said.

I heard the door was opened, it was Amber. She came toward me, she looked more handsome with her suit. I felt Amber’s hand touched my back then.

“You’re really beautiful”, she said.

I just smiled, I couldn’t feel anything but nervous.

“Don’t worry, Soo Jung. Everything’s gonna be alright. I’m with you”

 

 

We arrived at Amber’s house, or should I call it a palace? It was really huge and amazing. Amber stopped his car, afterwards I saw some uniformed guys approached us, and two of them opened the door car for us. I felt like I’m a princess in fairy tale for being treated like that.

Amber held my hand, Amber’s hand felt so warm on my shaky cold hand. Amber held my hand tighter as we entered the ‘palace’.

“Good evening Young Master Liu”, some maids greeted her, they even called Amber ‘Master’.

“Good evening”, Amber answered, “all of you, I need your attention for a moment. The Young Lady beside me is my future wife. Call her Young Miss Soo Jung”

“Good evening Young Miss Soo Jung”

 I felt awkward as they greeted me like that. I forced my smile, “good evening”, I said awkwardly.

“YOU’RE LATE AGAIN AMBER!”

That high toned voice made me feel like I was hit by thunder.

“can’t you say something without shouting, Luna?”

I saw the uniformed girl named Luna came down through the stairs. “You should come home before the dinner is ready, understand?!”

“Ssshhh… I said don’t shout!”

Suddenly Luna stared at me, “beautiful”, she said shortly, “Now, let’s go to the dining room!”, she commanded us. I looked her with puzzled look, ‘who is she?’

“She’s Luna, she is a butler here. Their family is our butler through the generation. Luna’s grandmother, Luna’s mother, then now is Luna her self”, Amber explained to me. “We’re here. Remember what I taught you, kay?”

I gulped.

As we entered the dining room, I was amazed by its luxury design, and I felt my whole body was shaking as I saw………………some people there.

“Good evening, I’m sorry for a little bit late”, Amber spoke, she still held my hand tightly, “before we start the dinner, let me introduce my future wife”, Amber embraced her right hand around my shoulder, “Her name is Jung Soo Jung. Soo Jung, they are my family, greet them”

I took a deep breath, “good evening. I am Jung Soo Jung, pleased to meet you all”, I bowed my body for a moment. I saw a beautiful woman with long hair smiled at me, a hairless man and a black haired man smiled at me too, but I saw an old man with white hair stared at me without smiling.

“So… Miss Soo Jung? What do you do, Miss Soo Jung?”, the old man asked me coldly.

I froze as I heard his question, ‘What do I do? What do I do? I don’t know what am I supposed to say’

“Miss Soo Jung?”

“Grandpa… How about…”

“I asked her, Amber”

“………………………………………”

“Miss Soo Jung?”

“……………………………….I………I………”