Preety Woman Chapter 10

Pretty Woman

Amber POV

“Just stay”

I thought I was deaf, I couldn’t believe what I heard.

“W…what?”

“Stay. Sleep here”

It took a few seconds for me to respond Soo Jung’s words. “I uh…”, I scratched my head stupidly.

“The bed is huge, both of us can sleep here”, she said.

“Uhh… yeah… you’re right. I… I’ll sleep here”, I said awkwardly.

“Why are you still standing? Just lay your body down”

“Huh? Y…yes I was about to”, I laid my body down then.

 

 

It was mid night already but I still couldn’t close my eyes. Soo Jung was sleeping beside me, and it made me feel…uh…you know, even though I’m actually a girl, I grown as a male, so I have ‘that kind’ of feeling too for being on the same bed with a pretty woman like Soo Jung.

‘Amber, control your self, okay?’, the angelic side of me said.

‘But she’s your wife, Am. You can do what ever you want’, the devilish side of me said.

‘Amber, remember, you’re still a stranger for her’, angelic side.

‘You married her! And look, how beautiful she is!’, devilish side.

“Huuufhhh”, I exhaled.

 

“Amber?”, I was shock when I heard her voice, ‘she haven’t slept yet?’

“Y…yes?”

“I can’t sleep”

“………………Me too”

“Amber..”

“Yes?”

“Let’s play something”

“………………play………something?”

 

 

***

 

 

Author POV

 

A uniformed man was passing the corridors, but suddenly he stopped his step when he heard something from a room.

“It’s my turn!”

“No. it’s my turn Soo Jung!”

“Amber! Let me do it!”

“No! I will do it! I’ll show you how strong I am!”

“Fine! Show me already!”

The uniformed man smiled, “new couple”, he mumbled and continued his step then.

 

Mean while in the room……

Amber threw the red card, “look!”, she said proudly, “this card is strong one!”

Soo Jung smirked, “don’t be so proud, Amber. Here!”, she threw the black card.

Amber frowned, “what does it mean?”

“It means you should take four cards again hehehe”

“What?! NOOOO!!!”

“Hahahahahahahaha… I can defeat the CEO of Liu Enterprise in UNO game!”

“Sssshhh… Calm down, Soo Jung, I’m a newbie, okay?”

“Fine… fine… let’s play again”

 

***

 

 

Krystal POV

I opened my eyes heavily and got up. I yawned. I looked around then, there were so many cards, my UNO cards were every where, and I saw Amber slept peacefully next to me. I remembered then, last night we played UNO until we fell asleep on the carpet. I smiled, remembered how stupid Amber was, I defeated her for many times.

I stood up and went to brush my teeth and wash my face. after I finished brushed my teeth and washed my face, I heard the door bell was ringing. I opened the door and I saw a waiter with a tray on his hand.

“The breakfast, Miss”, he said.

“Oh, yes. Thank you”, I said in English. weel, when i was in high school I got A grade for English lesson.

 I put the breakfast on the table before decided to wake Amber up.

“Stupid… wake up”, I shook her body, “Amber, stupid hubby, wake up, the breakfast is ready”

“Mmmhhh…”, she mumbled then opened her eyes slowly, “what time is it?”, she asked with husky voice.

“It’s morning already”

“Really…”, she mumbled then got up.

“let’s eat the breakfast, but you should brush your teeth first”

She yawned, “kay…”, she said then want away to brush her teeth.

A few minutes later she came back, and we ate our breakfast then.

“Let’s play UNO again tonight”, she said while enjoying the breakfast.

“Okay, and I’ll defeat you again”, I said while chewing.

“You won’t… I’ve learned a lot”

“Really?”

“yeah”

“We will see”, I stuck out my tongue to her, “hey Amber…”

“Hm?”

“Will we go to somewhere today?”

“Umm… I planned to go to the beach today”

“I planned it too!”

“Let’s finish our breakfast and go there”

“YAY!! But Amber…”

“yes?”

“I don’t have swimsuit”

“I’ve prepared it”

 

***      

 

“Waaaawww…… it’s so warm here! I can feel the warmth of the sun!”, I shouted excitedly, we were at beach already. The weather was so hot and wind blew gently. The scenery was really beautiful.

I looked at Amber, she wore a plain black singlet and covered it with a shirt, she wore a sunglasses too, for the bottom she wore a blue shorts. Amber walked to the ashore with a sketch book with her, and a pencil was tucked on her right ear, she looked so cool, I admitted it.

I ran toward Amber, “let’s swim!”, I said.

“Go ahead, I’ll wait you here while sketching, kay?”

I pouted, “fine”, I walked away then.

“Don’t go too far, Soo Jung!”, I heard she shouted but I ignored her, she didn’t want to swim with me, she pissed me off.

I submerged my body into the sea, it felt so warm and good. I could feel the wave of the sea hit my body, it was like the sea was moving. ‘It felt so good, Amber should try it, she won’t regret it’, I thought and decided to go back to Amber. But when I turned my body to see her, I saw she was smiling happily with some girls around her. I came toward her angrily.

“yah!”, I shouted at her.

She stupefied, “Soo Jung?”

“You rejected to swim with me and now you’re smiling with these stupid girls”, I said it in Korean so the stupid girls didn’t know what I was saying.

She chuckled, “they’re just looking at my sketch, Soo Jung”

“Oh come on Amber… I’m a girl too, I know what’s on their mind!”, I said then walked away.

“Soo Jung! Uhh… girls, I think my wife is jealous so…”

I turned my body as I heard what she said, “jealous?! In your dreams Amber!”, I said then left.

 

***      

 

“Soo Jung”, she poked my shoulder. I didn’t give any react .We were in the hotel room already, and I was still mad at her.

“Let’s play UNO”, she said.

“No”

“I told you they were just looking at my sketch”

“Who cares”

“Soo Jung’s jealousy”, I heard she mumbled.

I got up as I heard that, “What?? Listen, I don’t feel any jealous for you. It’s just what kind of man are you? you rejected to go with your wife but you had chit chat with the other girls”

“Fine. I’m sorry”

“Ssshhh… senseless”, I covered my face with a pillow. Then I felt Amber laid her body beside me, “what are you doing??”, I asked her rudely.

“Sleep”, she answered with innocent look.

“I don’t wanna sleep with you. just sleep on the sofa”, I said.

“w…what? Soo Jung… you’re so cruel”

“You deserve it”

 

***

 

 

Amber POV

 

Soo Jung was still mad at me, she hadn’t talked to me since the incident yesterday. ‘Woman’s madness is really danger’, I thought. But I had an idea in my mind to heal her madness.

“Soo Jung, let’s take a walk”, I said to her. I took a seat beside her then.

“No. I’m tired”, she said coldly.

“Hey Soo Jung, have you ever heard about……coconut ice?”

“………………no…”

“Really? It’s really fresh and tasty you know. In this kind of weather, coconut ice must be really good”

“………………………I have no interest”

“You sure? I’ll go to buy it with a motor bike, want me to buy it for you too?”

“…………how did you get the motor bike?”

“I rented it”

“…………………”

“Wanna join me?”

“……………no…”

“Okay then. I’m leaving”, I said then left her.

 

The weather was really warm, the sun was so bright and looked so pretty. I wore my sunglasses. I got onto the bike and I switched it on then, but suddenly I felt someone took a seat behind me. I smirked ‘I know she’ll come’.

“Ready Princess??”

She didn’t answer me. I just smile, ‘I’ll show you my talent as a racer, Soo Jung’, I said in my mind. “Hold me tightly, okay?”, I said to her, then started to ride the motorbike.

 

“AAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Amber don’t ride it too fast!!”

“It’s okay Soo Jung just hug me tighter!”

 

We arrived at the place in only few minutes. I stopped the motorbike and smiled happily.

“YAH!! Did you want to kill me huh?!”, Soo Jung slapped my arm.

“Ouch! That was cool!”

“You should buy me a lot of coconut ice so that I don’t report you to the police!”

I giggled, ‘the rude Soo Jung is actually a childish and cute girl for me’, I thought.

“Sure. Let’s go”, I grabbed her hand and took her to the coconut ice shop. The shop was located near the beach, so we could enjoy the coconut ice while enjoying the scenery of the beach. “Two”, I said to the seller. Afterwards I took Soo Jung to the ashore.

“Where’s the coconut ice?”, she pouted.

“They’ll deliver it to us here”

A couple of minutes later, a man with two coconut ices on his hands came to us, he handed us the coconut ices then. I looked at Soo Jung’s face, she looked excited just like a little kid.

She sipped the coconut ice, “Umm……”

“How is it?”

“Ummm……it’s so fresh, it’s delicious…”, she said then sipped it again.

“Told ya”

We were in silent while enjoying our coconut ice then. The wind blew so gently, the coconut trees were waving beautifully. I really enjoyed it.

“I can’t believe this”, I spoke, “now I’m here with you, forgetting about my problems and Liu Enterprise”, I took a look at her, “having my spare times with a pretty girl beside me”

“Trying to coax me huh?”

I chuckled. “No… I’m telling the truth”

“Since when you become cheesy?”

“Don’t know. Since I saw you at the first time?”

“Seriously cheesy”

“hahahahaha…”

I saw she smiled a little.

“Soo Jung…”

“Hmm”

“May I ask you something?”

“About what?”

“Your family”

“Uh… it’s so simple. I don’t know my parents since I was born, don’t ask me where are they, cos I really really know nothing about them”

“……did you stay in an orphanage?”

“No… I had a grandmother”

“………what happened to her?”

“She died when I was thirteen”

“…………………did you work in the club since you…”

“Nooo”, she chuckled, “I began to work there when I was seventeen, two years ago”

“I see…How about…”

“My turn now. Can I ask you about your family too?”

“……… okay…”

“I… I haven’t seen your mother”

I tried to smiling as I heard her question, “she passed away when she was giving birth”

Soo Jung looked a little bit shock, “…………you?”

I just nodded and exhaled. Honestly I was saddened by telling about it. I felt like I’m the cause of my mother’s death.

“Hey stupid hubby”, Soo Jung whispered.

“Hm?”

“I want some more”

“Coconut ice?”

She nodded playfully. “Let’s have some more!”

 

***      

 

 

Krystal POV

I felt so sorry as I heard about Amber’s mother, I thought it would be better if you don’t know about your parents since you born than you know that your parent died because of you, no, I didn’t blame Amber about her mother’s death but I know, she must be think that her mother’s death was because of her. Well, when she told me about her mother, I could see the sadness, the regret, and the guilty on her face.

We finally arrived at the hotel room. I laid down my body on the bed whereas Amber sat on the couch. She grabbed her cell phone, “Vic unnie”, she mumbled. She called Vic unnie back then.

“Hallo? Vic unnie why did you call me?............hahaha it’s not like that, I thought you wanted to report something about the company…………… hmm…good then. We’re fine”, Amber stared at me, and suddenly I saw her face became so red, “n…no… what?? No… stop teasing me…………uh yeah, how about him?...............really? My God…Kay…kay…bye”, she hang up then.

“is everything fine?”, I asked her.

“Uh…yeah.. But Vic unnie said that My Uncle is really has psychopathic”

“Really??”

“Yeah. Actually the psychiatrist that came to our wedding was Key, Mr. Won’s assistant, he pretended to be a psychiatrist to save our wedding, but they really brought my uncle to an asylum. A real psychiatrist checked him then, and the result is he has a problem with his psychology. He’s still stay in the asylum now, but the doctor said that if he looked better, they'll let him free”

I narrowed my eyes, “Amber, can I ask you something about your uncle?”

“If I have the answer”

“What does he do?”

“He? He…………actually, he’s an owner of a company too. It’s located in Taiwan”

“Really?? Is that Liu’s too?”

“No… it’s his”

“Really? But you say that he’s a trash and couldn’t do nothing but waste your money”

“Right. He used our money for making an illegal company”

I frowned, “illegal?”

“My uncle has a company that provides ……………the drugs and weapons”

I was really shock as I heard that, “……re…really?”

“He likes gambling very much. He used to be an owner of a casino club in Las Vegas too, but my grandfather snatched it to punish him one day. The club was closed for a few years then. And now the casino club is belong to your ex-boss”

My eyes became wider, “You gave it to him to buy me??”

She nodded, “we don’t need something like that”, she said.

We sank into our own thoughts for a moment. “Hey Amber. I think there must be a cause that made your uncle became like that”

“Don’t know. The one thing that I know, he hate my father very much, and he actually want to own Liu Enterprise not because of the money”

“What do you mean?”

“He wants to crush it”

 

***

 

The last day in Bali, Amber promised me that she would bring me to a special place, and we’d go there by a motor bike. Actually I refused to go with her by motorbike, but she promised me that she would ride it slower than yesterday, and I agreed.

“Ready?”, Amber stared at me, she was sitting on the motor bike already.

“Remember your promise”, I said as I hopped onto the motorbike.

 

Just like her promise, Amber rode the motorbike slower than yesterday, I could enjoy the scenery around and I could feel the wind hit my body gently. We rode the motorbike while enjoying the scenery about half hour before finally Amber stopped the motorbike in front of the ethnical stone gate.

“We’re here”, Amber said, “Let’s get in”

As we entered the gate, I saw so many high trees stood sturdily. The air at that place was really fresh. Afterwards we found the huge stairs that made from rock, Amber led me to step up. A couple of minutes later, we arrived on the top and I was surprised when I saw…………………………some little monkeys approached us.

“Wooooaaaahh… They’re really cute!”, I said to Amber.

“Excuse me, Sir, Miss, do you want to by some bananas to feed the monkeys?”, a man with a bag of banana asked us in English.

“Can we?”, Amber asked in English too.

“Sure. Fifty thousand rupias for a bunch of banana”

“Okay”, Amber said, she d her pocket and grabbed a sheet of money. “Here, fifty thousand rupias”, she handed the seller the money.

“Thank you”, the seller handed Amber a bunch of banana then, “Uh I forgot”, suddenly the seller said, “are you two…… couple?”, he asked.

Me and Amber glanced each other.

“We are”, Amber said finally, “why?”

“I just want to tell you, if you go to the top, you’ll find a little waterfall, and there’s a myth here, If you get into the waterfall with your lover, your love would be forever”, the man said with smiled, “just try it. You two look so good together”

I felt the warmth on my cheeks as I heard that.

 

***      

 

Author POV

 

“Professor Moon?”

“I am”

“Mr. Liu is waiting for you. You can follow me to his room”

The man named Moon Yeong Seok followed the uniformed man then. A couple of minutes later they arrived at the room.

“Excuse me, Sir. Professor Moon is here”

“Let him in”, the old man said.

Professor Moon stepped in then. “Long time no see, Liu”, he greeted the old man.

“How are you, Moon?”

“A little bit bad, since you didn’t invite me to your grandson’s wedding”, he joked.

“Your assistant said that you were in Oklahoma”

“Hahahaha… I know Liu, no problem. Are they in honeymoon trip now?”

“They are. But tomorrow they’ll head back to Korea”

“So… how’s your grand daughter in law? They said she’s really beautiful”

“She is. But beautiful is not enough for me. Moon, Listen, my grand daughter in law is not like what you think”

“What do you mean?”

“She’s an orphan, she’s jobless. And my grandson married her just because she rescued my grandson from an accident one day”

“What??”

“That’s why I call you here. I want you to be her tutor just for two weeks. I want to see how smart she is”

“Just for two weeks?”

“Yes. I just want to see her cleverness. That’s really important to be a Liu. After two weeks you tutor her, give her an examination, if she pass it with good grade, I'll accept her as Liu family, but if she fail, maybe……one day I’ll separate them”

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________

Double update for today ^^ thankyou every one for supporting me with your comments