Pretty Woman Chapter 4

Pretty Woman

“He’s mine”, I heard someone interrupted her. And I couldn’t believe what I saw, it was really her, but she looked like…

“What?”, the blonde girl defied.

“I said, he’s mine. Go. Find the others”, she grabbed my wrist, “how did you get here? You should explain me”, she whispered as we walked.

“Krystal……”

 

 

“Tell me now, how did you get here?”

“No. you should tell me first. What are you doing here?”

“Hey! I asked you first!”

“I’ll explain it after you answer my question”

“Fine. here is my work place”

“……………………………………………………………………………………………… What?”

“I work here, Amber”

I shook my head, I couldn’t believe what just she said, “you can’t be…”

“Yes, Amber, I’m a e”

No, no, I couldn’t believe that, she’s a Goddess, She can’t be…

“Krystal!”, I saw a fat glamorous woman called her.

“Yes, auntie?”, Krystal answered her.

“Mr. Lee is looking for you. He said he misses you so much. Don’t waste your time! Come on girl, make money!”, she said then walked away.

“No. You can’t go”, I held her hand.

She glanced at our linked hands for a moment, “I should go”, she said then.

“Why didn’t you tell me about your job?”

“What? listen, you’re so stupid you know. I always asked you to pay me every time you asked me to accompany you, but you still didn’t realize about my job”

“Why didn’t you tell me then?”

“Why should I?”

“………………………………………….”, I just could shut my mouth up.

 

“Krystal! Hurry up! Mr. Lee is…”

“She can’t go”, I interrupted the fat woman’s words.

“Who the heck are you, boy?!”

“I paid her already”

“She’s expensive. How much did you pay her?”

I grabbed my wallet from my pocket. I opened it, then I took all my ready cash. “Here. Take it”, I handed the fat woman a wad of money. She looked really shock.

“Amber, are you crazy?!”, Krystal whispered.

“Now, can I take her to a hotel?”, I asked the fat woman.

The fat woman was still in shock, “y… yes… s…sure!! We also provide some special rooms here by the way!”, she showed me her fake smile.

“No need. Krys, let’s go”, I grabbed Krystal’s wrist.

“Auntie, how about Mr. Lee…”

“Don’t worry about him. Come here, Girl”, the fat woman pulled Krystal’s wrist, “do your best for him. He’s so rich, look, he gives me much money! Forget about Mr. Lee, okay?!”, she was too excited, so I could hear what she whispered. “Young boy, this night Krystal is yours”, she looked scary with her smile.

 

 

 

“Why did you do that?”, Krystal asked me. We were in my car already.

I took my tissue box from the dashboard, “here”, I handed it to Krystal.

“What?”, she looked at me with puzzled look.

“Wipe your face. I don’t like your make up”, I said as I started to drive.

I glanced at her, she obeyed me, she was wiping her face. I took off my jacket then. “Here”, I handed her my jacket.

“…now what?”

“Wear this. I don’t like your clothes”

She took my jacket hesitantly.

“Wear it. It’s getting cold”, I said, and she wore it.

“Amber…”

“Hm?”

“You haven’t answered my question. Why did you do that? Why did you give her so much money?”

I just kept in silent.

“Are you… are you… really want me… to…”

“Krys, I’m not like your Mr. Lee”

“So what the payment is for?”

“I want you to accompany me, just like usual”

“Are we going to the place near the railways?”

“We’re going to a Hotel, you need to take a rest”

I opened the door car for Krystal, we were at the Hotel already.

“Wait here. I’ll receive a room for us”, I said, she nodded. After I received a room for us, I went back to her, “let’s go”, I grabbed her wrist.

“Who are you?”, suddenly Krystal asked me.

I was shocked with her question, “what?”

“You’re not an ordinary guy. You are so rich. This hotel is so expensive, Amber. Who are you? Are you a president’s son?”

I chuckled, “I am not”

“Then who are you?”

“I am Amber Liu”

“Amber Liu?”, she was thinking for a moment, suddenly her eyes became wider, “are you??!! Amber! Are you Liu………… from Liu……ent…”

“I am. We’re here, Krys. Let’s go inside”

 

 

I ordered Krystal to take shower whereas I was watching television. Actually, I didn’t pay any attention to the television. I was in hotel room with a very beautiful girl, I couldn’t say I didn’t feel ‘something’, I did feel it, but I didn’t have any dirty plan. I hoped I could control my self.

I heard the bathroom’s door opened. God, she was so beautiful, she looked, well, I have no choice to describe it, she was so y. She wrapped her body with a kimono, her hair was wet, and I could smell her scent, it was so hypnotizing.

“Now…”, she took a seat in front of me, I felt like I lose my breath, “want me to do something for you?”, she asked.

“I… N… No. No… no need”

“You paid me already, don’t you want me to do something?”

“N…No”

“………you’re weird. For the information, you can do what ever you want, kay? You can even touch me if you want”, she took off the kimono, no, she wasn’t , she wore something… I think its name is tank top (?). She laid her body on the bed, “you sure you don’t want to touch me?”, she asked me again.

‘God, Krys don’t do this to me’. “Just take a rest”, I came to her, no I didn’t mean to touch her. I just pulled the blanket and wrapped it on her body, “now sleep”

 

 

Krystal POV

“you sure you don’t want to touch me?”, I asked him. I couldn’t believe this, this guy paid my ‘auntie’ with a wad of money, but he didn’t want me to serve him, he didn’t even touch me. I thought he’s gay, but no, I know he likes me.

“Just take a rest”, he came to me, I thought he wanted to touch me even a little, but DANG! He wrapped my body with the blanket. I saw him with puzzled look. I’ve never found this kind of client before.

“Now sleep”, he said, he walked toward the sofa and laid his body on it.

“Where would you sleep?”, I asked him.

“Here”, he smiled, okay, I know, he’s so handsome, but I wouldn’t fall for him, falling in love with someone is not my thing, okay?

 

On the next morning…

“Where are we up to?”, I asked him. We were in his car already.

“I’ll drive you home. Tell me the way to your home, okay?”, he said. I nodded.  “How was your sleep?”, he asked again.

“Good”, I answered. I stared at him. He yawned, he looked cute. “You didn’t sleep last night did you?”

He smiled, “I watched a great movie last night, so I didn’t sleep”

“Really? What movie?”

“Forgot the title”, he smiled again, I don’t like his smile because he looked more handsome when he smiled. His lips and his teeth………… no, no, I don’t like that.

“You look younger”, I said.

“Hm?”

“I’ve always seen you with tuxedo. Now seeing you with casual clothes I think you looked younger. How old are you by the way?”

“Me? um…… but don’t judge me as a kid a little boy or something. Promise?”

I laughed, is he that young?

“Yeah.. promise”, I said.

“I am 22”

“Really??”, I remembered he said he’s a leader of a company, now I know his company is Liu Enterprise, the one of biggest companies in Korea, and……… he’s only 22 years old boy?

“Yeah. Do I looked old?”

“No… You’re cool. A very young entrepreneur. You must be so smart”

He just smiled, but that smile was so weird, it was like he thought of something for a moment.

“We’re here. Where is your home?”, he stopped his car.

“Not far from here. I’m leaving, okay?”

“Here?”

“Yeah. My house is over there. It’s so near from here”

“Okay then. I’ll come to the club tonight, wait for me”

“……………………………Amber, that place is not appropriate for you”

“Just wait for me, Krys”

“…………… you’re really stupid”, I got out from his car then.

“Bye, Krys”, he waved his hand before leaving.

 

 

I laid my body on my mattress. I was at my room already. I still couldn’t believe that a Young Liu being my client last night, but he acted me not as a , he acted me like I’m a princess. He’s so handsome, and he’s so kind, I think he really is a Prince from fairy tale.

‘Knock knock’, I heard someone knocked my door.

“Soo Jung! It’s me!”

I jumped happily as I heard that voice. It was Sulli, she’s my neighbor and my childhood friend, we’re still bestfriend up until now. When we were kids, we joined the same school, we have same age by the way, it’s just Sulli is luckier than me I think.

You know, since I was born I just had a grandma in my life. Don’t ask where my parents are, I don’t even know about them up until now. When I was thirteen, my grandma died, I can’t describe how miserable I was. I decided to quit from the school then, and started to looking for a job for survive. It wasn’t easy for a little girl like me to continue my life that way. I did random job for make money, until I met her…

“Hey Girl”

“Me?”

“Yeah. Come here”

“Yes, Ma’am? You want to buy my Toys?”

“No. How old are you, Kid?”

“Seventeen”

“Good. Why are you working like this? Don’t your parents forbid you? You’re supposed to be at home and study”

“I… I’m an orphan”

“………………………………………Good. You want a better life, Kid?”

“What?”

“I’ll give you a better life. Meet me here tomorrow”

“Re… really, ma’am?”

“You can call me auntie. I’ll be waiting for you tomorrow”

 

And after I met her that night, I became like this. On the first night I did my ‘job’, I was afraid, and after I lost my ity, I couldn’t stop crying. How pathetic. Sometimes, I envy Sulli, even she’s not a rich, but she have a family that love her very much.

“Soo Jung!”, Sulli hugged me, “miss you… are you free now?”, she asked, by the way, Soo Jung is my real name, and Krystal………auntie gave me that name. Even though Soo Jung and Krystal have the same meaning, I prefer someone to call me Soo Jung than Krystal.

“I just arrived home, and I’ll go work again in the night”, I said with smile. Sulli knows about my job. When the first time I told her about my job, she was so angry and cried a lot, but she could understand then, “I’ll be by your side, what ever you are, Soo Jung”, she said.

“I have no class today, can I stay with you here?”

“Sure. Come in”

“Yay!”, she playfully entered my house, “how are you doing, Soo Jung? How’s your job? I hope you get another job”, she pouted.

I smiled, “They own me, Ssul, they won’t let me free”

“I know that auntie is a mafia”

“Well, she’s just a minor role of the club’s mafia. There more danger mafia in that club”

“Soo Jung…”, Sulli looked so worried about me.

“Stop talking about me now. How’s your school life?”

“These days I’m getting busy with my school life, that’s why I can’t visit you everyday”, she pouted.

“It’s okay, Ssul. No need to worry, okay?! By the way, how’s your boyfriend?”

“Taemin?”

I nodded.

“I broke up with him yesterday”

“What?? Why?”

“I can’t focus with school assignment if I have a boyfriend, the final examination is getting close you know”

“Aa… I see”

“How about you? Have you met someone attractive?”

I smile, “that’s not my thing, Ssul......... Hey!”, suddenly someone appeared on my mind, “I should tell you about him”

“Him?”

“Yeah! Ssul, a few days ago I met someone named Amber. And you know, he’s Amber Liu, the young Liu from Liu big company”

“Liu? Big company? Soo Jung, I know nothing about any company”, she grinned like a stupid.

“Hhhh…… Ssul, read newspaper is important you know”, actually reading is my hobby. Although I didn’t attend school anymore, I still like reading newspaper everyday in the morning.

“Yeah yeah, okay… so, what’s about the Liu?”

“He’s a very rich guy, he’s owner and leader of Liu Enterprise, and last night, he was my client”

“A rich man like him came to your club? He’s not a good guy”

“No, Ssul. Actually before he came to my club, I met him at railways. That time I prevented him to do suicide”

“W…what?! suicide?!”

“Yeah. And after that day he always came to that place to meet me, and he would ask me to accompany him and having chit chat just for an hour. When I asked him to pay me, he agreed”

“He paid you just for accompany him and having chit chat?!”

I nodded. “And I don’t know how did he know about my work place, maybe he followed me or something, last night I was shock by his appearance at my club. And you know what?”

Sulli shook her head.

“She paid auntie a wad of money just for take me to a hotel”

Sulli narrowed her eyes, “I knew it. He’s not a good guy”

“No Ssul! You know what? in that very luxury hotel room, he just ordered me to take a rest, he didn’t touch me even a little”

Sulli was shock after heard my explaining, “w…..WHAT??! is he an angel or something?!”

 

***

 

Amber’s POV

 

Just like I said, I came to the club again to meet her. I wouldn’t let that bad guys touch her, so I would come to that club every night as her client. As I entered the club, suddenly that fat woman approached me excitedly.

“Young Boy! Are you looking for Krystal?!”

I nodded, I handed her a wad of money then.

“Wait here! I’ll call her”

A few minutes later I saw Krystal came toward me, again, even she still looked beautiful, I don’t like her style. As we were in my car, I asked her to wipe her face again, and I gave her my blazer and asked her to wear it. That night, we went to a coffee shop.

“Do you really like coffee?”, she asked me.

I stared at her, her eyes, her nose, her lips, she’s too beautiful.

“Amber?”

I woke up from my spacing out, “Y..yes?”

“You were in blank, stupid”, she mumbled then sipped her coffee.

“I’m sorry”, I smiled.

“Don’t smile! Why are you smiling all the times?! Aishh…”

“Why?”

“Just don’t do that too much, understand?!”

“Okay, Miss”

That night we had chit chat until mid night, afterwards I drove her home.

On the next day I came again to the club and paid that ‘auntie’ again for having Krystal with me.

“Now, where are we going?”, she asked. Just like usual, she wore my blazer.

“Don’t know. Have any idea?”

She was thinking for a while. “I’ll show you my favorite restaurant!”

“Sounds great”

Krystal’s favorite restaurant is so strange for me. It’s located on the roadside, and it’s very small.

“You looked stupid, Amber”, Krystal giggled.

“W…what?”

“You’ve never came to this kind of restaurant before, right?”

I grinned.

 

On the next day, I came again to the club just like usual.

“So now………where are we up to?”, I asked her.

“Let’s go to night market!”

“Night market?”, I didn’t know what night market is.

“Yes. It would be fun!”, she showed me her beautiful smile.

 

Finally, we arrived at the night market. It was so crowded there. There are so many games, candies, ice creams, and attractions. I hadn’t seen to that kind of place before.

“Let’s buy cotton candy!”, Krystal said excitedly.

“Cotton candy?”

She pulled my wrist then.

 

 

Krystal POV

“It’s yummy right?”, I asked him happily. He nodded.

We were sitting on the bench while enjoying our cotton candy.

“Have you eaten cotton candy before?”, I asked again. He looked so cute you know, it was like he’s an alien the fell from another planet.

He shook his head.

“BOOM… BOOM……BOOOOM…”

“Ah! The fireworks! Come on!”, I pulled his wrist to see the fireworks.

The fireworks were so beautiful. The last time I see fireworks was about ten years ago, with my grandma. I miss that kind of situation, enjoying beautiful moment with someone I love. Even though Amber was still a stranger for me, I felt so happy to see the fireworks with him by my side.

“It’s beautiful”, he said.

“Yup”, I responded.

“Thank you for brought me here, Krystal”, he stared at me, he looked handsome as usual.

“No. you brought me here”

 

 

Amber POV

“Are you in hurry?”

I stopped my step as I saw Vic unnie walked toward me, “Vic Unnie?”

“Where are you up to? These days after work you always seem excited”

I just giggled when I heard it. Vic unnie was right, every time I finished my work, I became so excited, since I would meet my goddess and enjoy my time with her.

 

I arrived at the club already. That night the club was more crowded than usual. It was so hard to find Krystal or the ‘auntie’. Suddenly my eyes stopped to a very unpleasant view. I saw my Goddess with another guy. Yes, I saw Krystal with another guy, and they looked so chummy.

“Young boy”, someone tapped my shoulder, it was auntie. “want me to call Krystal now?”

 

 

Krystal POV

He came to my club and picked me up as usual, but he was so weird, he didn’t talk at all, and his face looked so horrible.

“Where are we up to?”, I asked.

No reaction.

“How about eating ice cream?”, I said.

No reaction.

“Amber, are you okay?”

No reaction.

“Hey! Are you……”

He stopped the car suddenly.

“Amber?!”, he made me confuse, “what happen to you?!”

“I can’t see you with another guy”

I was shock as I heard his words, “what?”

Suddenly he held my wrist so tight, then pulled me toward him and…………………………………………………………………………………he kissed me.