Pretty Woman Chapter 5

Pretty Woman

Amber POV

I kissed her, I kissed Krystal. Honestly I was very mad since I saw her with another guy, but I don’t know why, I was losing my mind and I kissed her. She just froze for a moment, I think she was in shock. But suddenly, I felt her lips moved on mine, she kissed me back. Somehow, I forgot about my madness, her lips were so hypnotizing, it was really soft and tasted great.

‘why are you kissing me back Krystal? Do you like me? No, I think you did it too with that guy’, I broke our kiss and I stared at her, she looked disappointed.

I switched on my car.

“Where are we up to?”, Krystal looked at me with puzzled look.

“I’ll drive you home”

“”Now?”

I just nodded. I couldn’t hold down my feeling. My mood was getting down. ‘She’s a e, she has so many clients. You’re just a client, Amber, you can’t own her. Every one could pay her’, my mind reminded me.

 

 

I had a decision to kill my feeling for Krystal. I felt like I’m a stupid for having that feeling in my heart. No, I couldn’t believe if I fall in love with her already. ‘Love? L-O-V-E? Come on.. you know nothing about love, Amber. It’s not your thing’, my mind said.  I leaned my body on the chair, I was in my work room. It was three days already that I didn’t visit Krystal, I had to do that for killing my feeling for her, and it tormented me so much. I missed her, I missed so much. I missed her smile, I missed her voice, I missed her scent, I missed everything about her.

I heard my cell phone rang.

“Hello?”, I answered it.

“Amber, go home early. We need to talk, please Amber, don’t be stubborn this time”, it was my grandpa.

I exhaled. The deadline to make my decision for saving Liu Enterprise was getting closer, I needed to make my decision.

 

 

 

Krystal POV

He didn’t come again, it was three days already. What happened to him? That day he was so strange, and he………kissed me. Honestly, I don’t know why, I’ve kissed so many guys before, but when I kissed him, it felt so different, I couldn’t forget it, the way he kissed me, the taste of his lips.

“Baby…”, someone my shoulder, hhhh… a client.

“If you want me to accompany you tonight, you should pay more than usual”, I said to him coldly.

He chuckled, “really?”

“Yeah. I’m not in the mood”

“Okay”, he grabbed some money from his pocket, “you want it huh?”, he smirked.

I exhaled, “Amber could pay me more than that”, I said as I walked away and left him alone. “Useless”, I mumbled.

I really wasn’t in my mood, I felt like I didn’t want to serve any client, I just wanted to hang out with…………… Amber. Why couldn’t I stop thinking about Amber? He didn’t even visit me again. But Amber is so different with the others. I thought every rich man are same, they are arrogant, they’re selfish, they think they could buy everything with money, they treat woman like a toy, but Amber is not like that, he’s really nice. ‘Yeah, Amber is really nice, that’s why I couldn’t stop thinking about him. Falling in love? HAHA, that would never happen’, I said in my mind.

I sighed, ‘get out from my mind, Amber. You’re nothing but a very nice client’, I said again in my mind.

 

 

 

Amber POV

“We have no solution. Your uncle will be in Korea in five days”, Mr. Won, my lawyer said, “and if you want to share this company with him…”

“Oh come on… That would never happen”, I interrupted him.

“Do you have any solution then?! You don’t even make your move to save this company!”, it was my grandpa.

“I have”, I said. They looked at me with puzzled look, “.......................................................................................I’m gonna marry someone”

 

Yup, I had my decision already. I know it’s crazy. It’s the biggest decision that I’ve ever made in my life.

 

 

 

Krystal POV

I put my ‘work costume’ in my bag, I was getting ready to go to work. I took my jacket then wore it.

Honestly, I felt so lazy and I didn’t want to go to work. I felt like I’m a bat, I could take a rest in the morning until afternoon, and I needed to work in the whole night. Every night having with different guys, having whereas you don’t want to do it, serve random guys every night, you should do what ever they want, you’re their slave. I was still waiting for my freedom, I didn’t know when, but I hoped someday I could fly away from that club’s mafia. They’re danger you know, they won’t let you go if you’re the one that can earn money for them.

I am Krystal, the one of the famous ‘idols’ in that club, I could make much money for them, that’s why they wouldn’t let me go.

I was walking and walking to my work place, but I don’t know why, I stopped my step when I was at the boulevard near the railways. I always pass this place to go to my work place, and at this place……… I met Amber for the first time. Amber again? Ugh I needed to stop thinking about him. Amber, what a feminine name, and who cares by the way.

“Krystal”, I heard someone called me.

‘That voice… impossible, he won’t be here. But…… is that really him?’, I couldn’t believe what I saw, Amber walked toward me. I couldn’t even describe my feeling, happy? No no… Excited? Umm… well… he’s rich and nice, he would give me much money that’s why I felt excited, okay?

“Amber… Where have you been?”, I asked him, tried to calm down my tone, I should act like I’m okay, wait, I was indeed okay!

“I was so busy with my work stuff”, he said, we were in awkward moment then.

“I see”, I finally said, “will you come to my club tonight?”

He smiled, ugh that smile.

“Don’t smile, answer”, I said coldly.

“No, Krys. I won’t go there anymore”, I was really shock when I heard his statement. I felt so………………………………………sad and disappointed.

I sighed, “see… I told you, that club is not good for you. Hufh… Well, I gotta go”

“Wait Krys”

“What? I need to go to work”

“I need to talk to you”

“I can’t”

“I’ll pay”

***

“Now, tell me. Hurry”, I said, we were in his car already.

“Like I said, I won’t go to that club anymore, cos I don’t wanna be your client anymore”

He pissed me off, I didn’t like his statement, “so? It’s okay, Amber. You’re not the only one”

“But I need your help, Krys”

I looked at him with puzzled look.

“Krystal, I want you to……………………………………… Marry me”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everything's just begun guys, keep reading this story, okay? and sorry for the wrong grammar, i'll do my best :)