Pretty Woman final Chapter

Pretty Woman

Two months later…

Amber walked slowly with a rose on her hand. Everyone greeted her politely, they were preparing for the celebration of Liu Enterprise and EXO Company’s project achievement.

“Hey Young Master!”, suddenly Victoria appeared. She walked toward Amber while smiled happily then, “congratulation for the project!”

Amber smiled, “Thank you Nuna”

“Yah… we’re at home, you should call me ‘unnie’”

“But there are so many people here”

“Uh… you’re right”

“How’s the preparation by the way?”

“Perfect! It would be a great celebration! The guests will be satisfied!”

“Good… uh… where is…”

“Backyard. She’s waiting for you. She said………she misses Mr. Liu so much so she decided to enjoy a cup of tea in the backyard, just like your grandpa”

“……I’ll go to see her. Thank you Nuna”, Amber said. She immediately went to backyard.

 

As she arrived at the backyard, she saw a goddess was sitting on the bench while sipping a cup of tea. Even though Amber always with her everyday, she still couldn’t stop adoring the goddess’ beauty.

“Excuse me”, Amber showed the rose in front of The Goddess’ face.

Soo Jung smiled happily, she grabbed the rose then, “wow… how did a rose appear suddenly? Was there a ghost brought this?”

“Yah… I’m not a ghost you monster Soo Jung”

“Yah! I’m not a monster!”

Amber smiled at her wife, she patted her wife’s head then, “what are you doing here?”

“Enjoying tea, just like grandpa”, Soo Jung smiled prettily.

“Come here…”, Amber pulled Soo Jung up.

Soo Jung stood up, she circled her hands around Amber’s neck. They looked so chummy each other.

“Ready for the party tonight?”, Amber whispered, she sank her head on Soo Jung’s neck.

“Um…… honestly I feel a lil bit nervous but…… I’m excited too. I invited Sulli and Minho Oppa by the way”

“Minho Oppa?”, Amber looked at Soo Jung with puzzled look, “uh… the guy that you met him when you was in the village?”

Soo Jung nodded.

“Good then, I really want to thank him”, said Amber, she stole a peck on Soo Jung’s lips then.

“Amber……”, Soo Jung reminded.

“Why?”

“There are so many people here”

Amber grinned, “it’s your fault”

“Aiissshh…”, Soo Jung slapped Amber’s arm.

Amber chuckled, “Vic unnie said you miss grandpa so much?”

“Um……… yeah I miss him, I haven’t seen him since morning. Where is he?”

“He’s going to visit uncle Jeremy with Mr. Won. But he’ll come back before the party started”

 

 

Meanwhile…

“How are you doing here?”, Mr. Liu stared at the guy in front of him. But the guy didn’t say anything, he didn’t even look at Mr. Liu’s eyes. “Jeremy…… please forgive me, I know I’m not a good father, but trust me, I’ve never forget you as my son”, Mr. Liu took deep breathe, “…we’re not enemy, Jeremy, we’re father and son, I’m really sorry for my few mistakes in the past, I’ve never mean to dump you. It’s our fault, me and your mother, we were so young and emotional. I forbade your mother to meet Jim, so did your mother, she forbade me to meet you. Until that day, she gave you back to me, because she was really sick, and she forbade me to tell it to you, because you were too young”

Mr. Liu could see the tears were flowing on her son’s cheek, “I had always missed you when you were in Taipei with your mother, but there was a promise between me and your mother”, Mr. Liu continued, “please Jeremy, trust me… I’m still waiting for my little Jeremy back”

“Time’s up, Sir”, a jailer reminded.

“I should go”, Mr. Liu said to Jeremy, but he was still in silent, “Won, help me”, Mr. Liu called Mr. Won, Mr. Won came toward Mr. Liu while brought a wheel chair then.

“Give me your hands, Sir”, Mr. Won said.

Mr. Liu raised his hands and tried to stand up then. A bullet from Police’s gun hit his knee-joint two months ago, and it caused he lost his left leg, so he needed a wheel chair to walk.

“Thank you, Won”, Mr. Liu said as he sat on his wheel chair.    

 

Jeremy finally looked up, his tears fell down as he saw his father’s condition. It was because of him, his father tried to protect him so that the bullet hit his left leg, and his condition became like that now.

“Let’s go Jeremy sshi”, a jailer reminded.

 

 

 

***                                                                                                      

 

 

 

 

The situation in Liu’s house was so merry. They were celebrating an achievement project of Liu Enterprise and EXO Company. There were so many guests were enjoying the party, they looked so happy and elegant.

“Grandpa”, Soo Jung walked toward her grandpa happily.

“Kitten… Where is Amber?”

“Having chit chat with her colleagues. Grandpa, let’s go around”, Soo Jung grabbed the handle of wheel chair and push it slowly.

As they walked around the guests, they greeted Mr. Liu and Soo Jung politely.

“Congratulation, Mr. Liu. Your grandson is amazing”, a guy with white tux complimented.

“Thank you, Mr. Lee”

“And your grand daughter in law is really pretty”, another guest said.

Soo Jung bowed politely, “Thank you”

“Uh… we’ll go find my grandson, please enjoy the party everyone”, Mr. Liu said. They continued to go around then.

 

“Soo Jung!”, suddenly a voice called Soo Jung.

Soo Jung turned around and she spotted Victoria was walking with a beautiful girl beside her. Soo Jung looked so happy as she saw that girl.

“Sulli!!”, she said excitedly.

Victoria and Sulli came toward Soo Jung and Mr. Liu then.

“Soo Jung!”, Sulli hugged her best friend.

“I miss you, Ssul”, said Soo Jung. And then she broke the hug, “you look beautiful!”, Soo Jung said.

“Really? It’s really hard for me to walk with these high heels you know. When I arrived in front of the gate I almost fall down, but fortunately a guy helped me”

Soo Jung frowned, “a guy?”

“Yeah. I just know him a few minutes ago but he’s really nice to me, so I bring him with me”, Sulli said shyly.

“Aigooo… where is he?”

“Uh…”, Sulli turned around, “there he is!”, she pointed a black haired guy.

“Minho Oppa?”, Soo Jung said with puzzled look.

“……you know him, Soo Jung?”, asked Sulli.

“Yeah… he’s my friend”, Soo Jung answered, she waved her hand to Minho then, “Minho Oppa!!”

A guy called Minho smiled at Soo Jung, he came toward them then.

“Minho Oppa how are you?”, greeted Soo Jung.

“I’m good Soo Jung. You?”

“Very well. Uh thank you for helping my best friend by the way”, Soo Jung pulled Sulli’s arm.

Minho looked shock, “…really? Are you two best friends?”

“We are. My best friend is really beautiful right?”

“Soo Jung!”, Sulli slapped Soo Jung’s shoulder shyly.

“Well… she really is”, Minho said.

Sulli’s face turned red then, “thank you”, she said.

 

“So…… everybody’s here”, suddenly a husky voice greeted.

“Amber…”, Soo Jung approached her beloved husband.

Amber smiled at Soo Jung, she put her hand around Soo Jung’s waist then.

“Come here”, Soo Jung pulled Amber’s arm, “they are Sulli and Minho Oppa, our new couple”

“Yah! Soo Jung!”, Sulli looked so shy, so did Minho, their face turned red.

Everyone laughed then.

“Nice to see you, Minho, and thank you, you took care of Soo Jung when she was in the village”, Amber greeted Minho.

“You’re welcome. Nice to see you too”, Minho replied.

 

“Why are you still here everyone?”, suddenly a blonde haired guy appeared.

“Key… where have you been?”, Amber said.

“it’s dinner time, Amber. Come on everyone why are you still here? Let’s enjoy the dinner it’s dinner tiiime!”, Key said playfully.

“Key’s right”, Mr. Liu said, “Let’s go everyone, foods are waiting for us”

“Let’s go!”

They started to leave then. But suddenly Amber pulled Soo Jung’s arm. Soo Jung looked at Amber with puzzled look, but she followed her husband’s steps, and finally they stopped when they arrived in retired place.

“What are we doing here?”, asked Soo Jung.

Amber didn’t say anything, she just stared at her wife, and suddenly she pulled her wife closer and landed a kiss on her wife’s lips.

They kissed gently, Soo Jung circled her hands around Amber’s neck, and Amber circled her hands around Soo Jung’s waist. They broke the kiss then, Amber leaned her forehead on Soo Jung’s.

“I’m so happy”, said Amber.

“Me too”, Soo Jung replied.

They were in silent for a moment, stared at each other deeply.

“I love you, Soo Jung”

Soo Jung replied Amber’s words with a kiss, a deep kiss that made them addicted each other.

Finally they broke the kiss, and Soo Jung pouted at Amber.

“…what?”, Amber looked at Soo Jung with puzzled look.

“……food……”

“Aigooo… Monster Soo Jung needs her food”

“Yah! Stop calling me ‘monster’!”

 

 

 

 

 

***                                                                                                             

 

 

 

 

Five years later…

 

 

Krystal POV

“Saengil chukha hamnida… saengil chukha hamnida… happy birthday dear Mason… Happy birthday to you…”

Mason blew his birthday cake’s candle, afterwards Amber and I kissed his cheeks and everyone clapped happily then. I was so happy because my Mason was turning six already. He was a big boy now.

After a year together, me and my husband, Amber, decided to adopt a child from an orphanage. Me and Amber are orphan, and we knew how the feeling for being an orphan, so we decided to be parents of one of them. We chose Mason, he was a two years old baby boy, and for me, his smile looked like Amber. We named him Liu Mason then.

“Umma, Appa, granda grandpa, auntie Victoria, Grandpa Song, auntie Sulli, and uncle Minho, gomawooo”, my little Mason bowed politely.

“Now, let’s open the presents!”, Mr. Song said.

“Let me do it let me! let me!”, Mason said playfully. “First is from Appa and Umma”, he grabbed the present that me and Amber gave to him, he opened it then, “look… it’s a llama and princess doll”

Amber and I glanced at each other.

“I know…”, Mason said finally, “This one is Appa”, he raised the llama doll, “and this one is Umma”, he raised the princess doll.

“Wow… My son is smart”, Amber mumbled.

“How do you know that?”, I asked .

“Everyday they call each other ‘My llama’ and ‘My Princess’”, Mason said innocently.

Everyone laughed then.

“Next is from Grandpa Song”, Mason grabbed another present and opened it, “WAAW ROBOT!!”, he shouted happily, “Gomawo Grandpa! Now from auntie Victoria”, Mason opened the present from Victoria unnie, “look! It’s a watch! Gomawo auntie Victoria. Next next next…… from auntie Sulli and Uncle Minho”, Mason grabbed the present from Sulli and Minho Oppa, he opened it then, “……it’s Ultraman set! Cool! But auntie… uncle… I want another present”

Everyone looked each other with puzzled look.

“I want a dongsaeng”, Mason finally said.

Sulli and Minho Oppa smiled awkwardly. They got married about few months ago, so they still a lil bit shy each other.

“Mason is right, we’re waiting for a baby”, Amber teased.

“Sshhh…stop stop stop”, Sulli covered her face shyly. Everyone laughed then.

“Uhh… let’s open the last one, Mason”, Minho Oppa spoke.

“The last one is from……… Granda granpa!”, Mason grabbed the last present and opened it then, “it’s……………an encyclopedia book and……………… a toy car! Wow!! It’s radio control toy car! Gomawo Granda Grandpa! Thank you every one I love you”, Mason ran toward grandpa, “Granda, let’s play this toy car in the back yard!”

“Mason…”, Amber reminded him, “just play it later, okay?”

Mason pouted.

“It’s okay, Amber”, grandpa said, he patted Mason’s head then, “Let’s go to the backyard and bring all your presents, let’s play them together, okay?”

“YAY!!! Come aunties and uncles, grandpa, Appa Umma!”

 

 

We played together in the backyard then. I couldn’t stop smiling, I was so happy and grateful for my happy life.

My life became so perfect. I couldn’t even describe my feeling, I was so happy, so grateful, I had never expected that I could feel this happiness.

Suddenly I felt someone hugged me from behind.

“Hey… why don’t you play with your son?”, I said.

“I miss his Umma”, Amber, the one who hugged me, said.

“Cheesy…”

“Always… cos I’m with you”, she kissed my neck gently.

“Look at him”, I pointed Mason that was playing playfully, “how come his smile really looks like you”

“He’s my son, remember? We’re handsome”, Amber hugged me tighter.

“yeah… I’m so happy I have two most handsome creatures by my side”

“And you’re our prettiest Queen”

I smiled, “I’m so happy, Amber. I’m the happiest woman in this world”, I looked at Amber’s eyes. And we stared each other deeply.

“Yah… Appa Umma, you have a son remember?”, suddenly Mason reminded us, we all laughed then.

 

You are the only one I need

It rids the reason for everything else

I am fine with everything else as long as you are beside me

Even if the season or the world  changes

I will always and will love you

Cause  You Are My Destiny





END

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Finally... I'm really happy finally this story could be written until the end. And I'm very grateful because my story has so many amazing readers. Thankyou guys, thankyou so much... Go Kryber!