Jealous Joon.

Vocals of Love.

{ So I have noticed I haven't updated in a while! I will be updating 'Oh I'm from Oregon..." and "For She Who Forgot." really soon. }

"Wahh! So much stuff!" 

The other boys went crazy over the barbecue items and snacks. "Let's go to beach with the grill!" Seungho announced with his fists in the air. As they rallied and gather the food and snacks, Onew helped Mir with the cooler. "You look as if you need some help, yeah?" This caused the orange haired boy to turn a rosey pink. "Ahh..ne. Will you help me hyung?" As Joon was helping the Boyfriend twins pick up some snackl bags, he overheard the little lines. He made a gagging face and walked off. "Pfft. Will you help me hyung?" He said in a mocking tone as he passed by the two. As the innocence of the younger boy, he felt his heart sank. Why was he mocking him? What did he do? "Hey look. He's probably just in a bad mood. Let's get this cooler in the van!" Onew said, smart enough to bounce out of the topic. He smiled and lugged the cooler with Mir and patted his back as they safely got the cooler into the van's trunk. "Great job, Mir. You're pretty strong for a guy your size." Mir giggled and punched his arm playfully. "What are you trying to say?" As Joon heard this he felt the anger rush up to his cheeks. 'Onew needs to know how to back off..someone already has their eyes on Mir. And that someone is me.' 

The three bands sat themselves in their vans safely and rode off to the beach. Upon getting there, Youngmin pulled Minwoo on his back and piggy-backed him to the ocean. "Two shirtless teen idols, and still aren't aware that we kind of have to pay for the private space first.." Jonghyun and Jeongmin walked over to go pay the man. They gladly gave the space for free, since all three bands were so admirable. Mir walked around, holding onto his towel to sit on. "Mir over here!" Thunder called, waving over Mir.

Mir gladly laid his towel next to Thunder's and laid down. "Thunder-ah, tell me, hows life?" Causing MBLAQ's visual to laugh a bit, he looked at his dongsaeng. "Well. I have a girlfriend. She's really great! Her name is Eun Hee. Shh, the others don't know about her yet. I'm going to wait till our two month anniversary." The maknae couldn't believe what he was hearing. For nearly two months now, Thunder had been dating a girl. "Is this where you disappear to every Saturday and Wednesday?" Thunder nodded quickly and his cheeks became a warm pink. "I mean..I have to see her at least once a week..You don't understand hyung!" Mir laughed. "Don't worry..When I don't see Joonie..well, I often feel frustarated. Like I can't move on until I see his beautiful face."