Can you help me, Taemin?

Vocals of Love.

"Hey let's go swing by to pick them up.." 

Taemin kissed his hyung, Minho, cheek. "I'll be going now, don't miss me too much." Key, the one the younger boy called his umma came bounding down the lobby stairs. "Did I hear a giggle from my baby?" Everyone laughed, but his 'umma' was quite the serious one. "Yah! Minho-ah, I told you to lay off from my baby, you think this is a joke?!" Key took off his house slipper and threw it at him. "PABO. PABO. PAAHHHH-BOWWWWWWW" Minho laughed and rolled around on the floor. On the otherside, G.O, MBLAQ's 'umma' was yelling at Mir. "YAH. You think you can walk around in a black tanktop in the start of winter? You think I'll take that? You think I'll let you walk around like a hooligan? HUH?" Key could hear the worried and heart-broken G.O on the other side.

Key ran to his fellow 'umma' and held him. "It's okay..they all go through their rebellious stage." They howled with sobs together as the other boys felt pretty guilty for being so 'rebellious'. Taemin pulled Mir to the side and waved goodbye to them. "We'll be back with Boyfriend!" G.O and Key looked up, the most evil glare on their faces. "YAH. PABO." They said in unision. 

Taemin and Mir hurled into the van and told them to drive, leaving behind the two band monsters. "Soo. Taemin..how's life with SHINee?" Taemin giggled. "Good. The hyungs take care of me pretty well." Mir looked at him. The whole day, Mir noticed Taemin was always so comfortable around his older hyung, Minho. "Can I ask you something?" Taemin nodded his head as he stared at the snowy place from his window seat. "What's up with you and Minho?" Taemin turned his head and smiled. "He's my hyung, why?" Mir shook his head. "I mean, all the hugs, and kisses.." Taemin turned a cute shade of pink. "Oh well..I guess in the band we have family rankings." Taemin paused and thought about it. "Key is the umma, Jonghyun is the appa, Onew is the older brother, and me and Minho..we're the recently married couple.." The maknae's jaw dropped. "You two are married?!" Taemin giggled. "We act like it, we aren't seriously married. We're just..casually dating." Mir was so confused. "You two are dating?" Taemin nodded.

"So you're in love with you're hyung?.." Taemin smiled. "Yep..I always denied he liked me back, and one day..he wrote on a banna milk that I was the one for him.." Taemin looked down into his phone, which was sitting on his lap, matching his white jeans. "Can we keep this between us, the two maknaes? I like..-" Taemin laughed, cutting Mir off. "I can tell you like Joon-hyung. I can also tell you're hiding it from him." Mir was astonished. He thought he kept it in so well. "It must have been all the blushing..huh?" Taemin shook his head twice. "I use to act like it, before I spilled on Minho."

Mir was amazed, Taemin and Minho seemed to have such a relationship. Does Joon feel this way about him? There's that pain again, taking his stomach and twisting it to a knot. It hurt so bad.. It hurts Joon. It really does.. He hopped out of the van and ran into the airport with Taemin. "Boyfriend?!" They yelped around and saw the pack of boys, coming at them like a pack of bulls. They tackled them to the floor and smiled. "Hey guys!"

Mir coughed quietly. "I'd love to answer you but I kind of can't with all of you on me.." They laughed and got off, waiting for the two to collect themselves. They walked out to the vans and sang Boyfriend's song, "Boyfriend." Minwoo even danced to it. That boy, such a kicker for only 16. 

They huddled into the hotel and smilled. "We're homee!"