Spying on love.

Vocals of Love.

"I'm hungry.."

        The maknae's stomach growled as he rolled around on the lobby floor. Minwoo, Kwangmin, and Youngmin smiled at him, as their stomach was growing hungry by the minute. Mir was very happy to have all his friends around, but inside of him, was the brewing pain of Lee Joon. "Hey, where's all the hyungs? I mean, even Taemin is gone, and I'm older than him.." Mir looked around, just taking notice to their missing hyungs. In a small back room, was the hyungs, watching the boys on the screen. The producers, who they specially called out to do this quickly for them, asked why Taemin was there, rather than Mir. "Well, if you really knew Mir, he isn't very..mature. For his age." The boys laughed. "We're filming this candid, to see what they would do without us around." Suddenly they heard a noise. "So, does any of your hyungs have bad habits?" Youngmin questioned, as they were being served in one of the hotel's many diners. Mir laughed. "G.O hyung is hilarious when he drinks more than he can handle. What do you call the guys, that drink too much, and tell truths? Hyung's that type of drinker." This intrigued the hyungs. "Oh please no Mir..not this. B2ST didn't let me live it down last time!" Mir snickered. "One time, he admitted that when we weren't there, he tried on all of our clothes, and acted us out. He had no idea we never left though." G.O slapped his forehead as all the guys laughed.

 Mir questioned the boys. "What about your guys's hyungs?" Kwangmin's eybrow raised. "I vote Donghyun." Donghyun shot up, holding a slipper in his palm, evidently not his slipper, but Key's. "Yah! I'm your hyung, how the heck do you talk about me in an informal way?!" Youngmin and Minwoo nodded. "He's quite funny, but the only weird part is that he tends to try and kiss us. Like, he would sit on our laps and pucker his lips. He also tells a lot of funny lies." Donghyun shook his head in shame. "Is this what they always do when we're gone?" But now, now it was time for a candid. 

       "G.O, and Jonghyun, I want you to go down, into the diner, sit in the table next to them, say no words, and order two glasses of water." Donghyun directed, his face showing full coordination. Donghyun really wanted to figure the maknaes. G.O and Jonghyun lightly went down the steps. But the maknaes didn't pay attention, they were on such a busy topic. "So the snake went inside the shoe, and didn't go out? Wait so then what happened to it?" Kwangmin was so confused. Mir was going on about a story that happened to his sister while visiting a safari. Minwoo laughed. But the first one to notice the two hyungs, didn't acknowledged them. It was Youngmin, already out of energy. He just stared, slumping in his chair, almost asleep. Minwoo looked over at Youngmin, jumping out of his seat. "Oh no." Minwoo walked around the table, to Youngmin, and took off his own jacket. He laid it on top of Youngmin. "Youngmin is a light sleeper, and he doesn't listen to anyone but me..that's why I think if I had to pick, we have the best relationship possible." 

Mir stared at them. He wanted a relationship like this. Minho, and Taemin. Their relationship, was an actual relationship. And Youngmin, he didn't even wake up for the next day without Minwoo. "Youngmin-ah..hyung. It's time to go to bed, come on, I'll you." Youngmin got up, and wrapped an arm around Minwoo's neck and slumped against him. "Aigoo. You're so heavy hyung." He dragged his hyung up as he smiled, talking to the energy-less boy.

Mir looked at Kwangmin. "Have they always been like this?" Kwangmin laughed. "Ever since we started. Minwoo once admitted he thought he was closest to Hyunseong, but after a while, him and Youngmin became the most believed pairing." Hyunseong and Donghyun stared at the screen. "That's true. At first Minwoo was attached to me, but later Youngmin started falling asleep on set, and he wouldn't wake up, not even if his own Identical twin was calling for him. Minwoo was the only one with the power. If we tried, he would snap at us, but when it came to Minwoo, he laughed a bit, smiled." Hyunseong said as he watched. Kwangmin and Mir looked over at the two hyungs, who were fast asleep in the chairs. "G.O appa!" Mir screeched. G.O shot up, and stared at Mir. 'APPA?! I'M UMMA." Jonghyun slowly raised and started going up the stairs.

As everyone made their way up to their rooms, some going in the elevator, they all stopped by Youngmin's room. There, they saw Minwoo, nestled up to Youngmin. It was too cute, some pictures had to be taken. They all snapped a picture, and one by one, left.