Morning Well Made.

Vocals of Love.

"Why is it so cold?.."

The maknae rose from his bed, staring around the room to what had caused the cold feeling. He looked blankly around until his eyes stayed tight on the opened window, the wind gusting in and out of it. Quickly a flashback in his mind played.

"Mir-ah. Close the window before you go to bed okay? It's late, we should be decreasing in temperature very soon.." His worried room mate had advised. "Alright hyung. Just rest okay?" Flip, flip, the pages of the comic book went by.

Mir, hopped out of bed and quickly closed the window. He climbed halfway up the top bunk's ladder and put a hand over Thunder's forehead. "Mianhe, hyung. I'm so careless. You don't have a fever. That's good, right?" He smiled and got down, sliding on a big knitted sweater. He took soft steps towards the door, his feet in warm socks. Once he had stepped outside, he quietly closed the door, making sure it didn't wake his hyung. Suddenly, cold arms wrapped around his waist. It's time. The kick and throw move.. Mir kicked the unknown fiend in his lower region and quickly pushed him back. The loud crash of the fiend, and yelp of pain awoken the other MBLAQ members.

A tired, yet worried G.O flickered on the light. All of the members were holding silly weapons like a foam bat, a fork, a remote. Crazy hyungs he must have. But as Mir scanned the line of MBLAQ members, he didn't spot Joon. That merong..sleeping while I was about to be ..he's gonna get it.. As Mir was looking down he started on. "It must hurt down-What in carnation is this! Joonie Hyung?!" To his surprise, it was Joon, his sweet, dashing hyung, who was now coughing, the attack must have knocked the wind out of him. "S-surprise.." His hyung tried to smile, but his coughing fit got in the way. The maknae blushed and bent down, patting Joon's stomach. "Sorry, lately I've been watching the news.." He took his hyung's shaky hand and helped him sit upright. Thunder came, running from the kitchen with a cold water bottle. "Here you go Joon, seems like you need it." Thunder's smirk caused Joon to glare. He snatched the bottle and flicked his head. "Just like you need to let me move in with my maknae." He put an arm around Mir and smiled, causing Mir's cheek to slowly turn pink. "No way! G.O is too quiet, it's relaxing to hear Mir's slow breathing." Mir playfully slapped his arm and laughed. The pink on his cheeks turned into a light red as Joon slid has other arm on his leg smoothly.

"Ahem. If you two girls can stop fighting, I would like to announce that we are officially on our winter break." Loud cheers from the band members arose, dancing around and lots of laughter. Their breaks went up to a month, and what was even greater, was that some of their friends, form other bands, were actually on break as well. "We'll be going to Jinhae, and as well as around Seoul. Us, Shinee, and Boyfriend have filled a hotel for ourselves." Thunder announced, his smile showing his pearl-like teeth. Mir raised his hands in joy and yelled with happiness. "When are we leaving Hyung? And are we going to be filmed?" Mir bounced around in glee. "Yes there will be filming, and tomorrow! Get packing guys! I was going to have this discussion at breakfest, but guys..We have like no time. Were leaving at 1 AM today, one month worth alright? LEGO!"