My heart's been packed up..

Vocals of Love.

"Where's the other sock?" 

The busy MBLAQ members ran around the house trying to find the items they needed for the trip. "We're suppose to be meeting up with SHINee at the airport, Boyfriend is going at 3AM. So we'll have to wait for the boys. Get settle, then pick them up. It's going to be very overwhelming for fans." G.O sighed, folding his long jeans, and boxers. Thunder laid on the floor and sighed. "Hyung aren't you happy? We get to hang out with our fellow peers! You love breaks! Right?.." The worried maknae stared at his hyung, as he sat hand in hand with Joon, playing a killing time hand game. "Of course I do! It's just..I really don't like the idea of being filmed on our break.." The rest of the members shook their heads in agreement. "I mean I love that our fans care so much for it..and you guys know how down I am for getting in touch with our fans. But it's never been just us..no cameras, you know what I mean?" Mir patted his back gently, showing that he fully understood his feelings. "We just have to bare through it, I promise, our next break won't include any cameras, besides the ones on our phone." The guys laughed and kept packing. 

As time flew by, with the boys still packing, the young maknae looked over at his dashing hyung, Lee Joon. "Joonie~! Can you help me pack? I mean..you pack so quickly." His soft cheeks turning a light pink shade. Lee Joon smiled, and ruffled Mir's soft orange hair. "Can do, Mir!" He started folding the clothes and neatly packing them inside. He looks so adorable..oh hyung.. Mir stopped thinking that way and went on folding.

An hour passed as the loaded their white van. Seungho as the leader, sat in the front along with the driver, the rest sat in the back. It went by pairings that were most friendly. First it was G.O and Thunder, then Joon and Mir in the way back of the van. Joon looked over at Mir, who was sleeping. "Isn't he cute.." Thunder turned around in his seat and looked at the two. "Hey I just got a text from Manager. No filming!" The rest of the awake and lovely boys cheered. Soon the members shushed down as they heard a whimpering Mir. Joon pet the maknae's head and laughed. "When you wake up I'll tell you.." He ran his fingers gently over his soft, pink cheeks. Were they normally this color?

As they got to the airport, cameras flashed, snapping pictures of them all. Mir jumped on Thunder hyung's back. "SHINee!" He cupped his mouth wth his hands as he called for them. SHINee, who came in running and gasping, looked at them. 'You guys are late too?! We're about to take flight!" The confused members of MBLAQ stared at them. "We have half an hour left. You guys must really like being first on the plane.." Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho, and Key glared over at Onew. "Hyung..you set the clock wrong!" Onew pointed to himself and laughed. "I had to set the clock?" The boys put a shameful hand over their eyes. "Guys, come on, Were on break! Let's chill." The oldest member of MBLAQ laughed and patted their backs. Mir got off of Thunder's back and smiled. "Packing was so difficult! We would have gotten here sooner if Key could pick what shoes he wanted to wear quicker.." Mir laughed and patted his angry hyung. "Onew-hyung. It's okay. We're fine." Joon slid an arm around Mir and chuckled.

"Mir, we sit together!" Joon smiled through a sneeze. Mir blushed. "Don't get mad if I lay my head on your shoulder! It tends to do that a lot.." Joon ruffled his hair. "Not like I mind." They talked on and on as they boarded the plane.

*Seems very rushed, but it's late, so I tried. It will get longer! Subscribe and get notified of any updates! Thank you guys!*