A Real Night Out.

Vocals of Love.

"Yah! You think I like being with you?! Hah! I can do better than a boy half my size!"

     Key stormed out of his and Jonghyun's room. "Who needs a hag anyways?! Try and find a man who loves you half as much as me!" This startled Mir and Lee Joon who came up to ask about the ruckus. "Hyung, I think they just argued." Mir heard a screeching cry and ran to the sound. Sitting in a corner of Youngmin and Minwoo's room, or at least last night it was, a sobbing Key. The two boys clenched eachother as they started at their hyung. Mir took in a deep breath and slowly approached Key. "Hyung..what happened?" Key flunged himself into Mir's arms and sobbed. "Oh it was terrible! I was folding blankets, and a corner of the blanket knocked over a cup of juice, and landed right on his phone. I said that I could give him my spare..oh but!" He howled in between each word. Each couple splitted up. All the manly ones would go inside and comfort Jonghyun, while the more feminine ones consulted Key. But since, G.O and Seungho were only on bromance level, they both consulted with Jonghyun. 

Key had a group consisting of Minwoo, Kwangmin, Jeongmin, Hyunseong. Taemin, Thunder, and Mir, while Jonghyun had the other, tougher guys. From one room was the worried feminine boys, actually worrying about their own relationship. The other siide was talking about how their boys treated them. "I wouldn't say I'm actually paired up with anyone.." Joon admitted and laid on Jonghyun's bed, stomach down. Everyone stared at him. "Hyung..are you serious?" Joon stared at the questioning Kwangmin. "Yeah more than ever, why?" The other boys looked baffled. "You aren't..going out with Mir?" The color from the older boy's face turned a bright red. "Well not exactly.."

 


Dear viewers,

     I'm so sorry this is short. It's very late at this moment, but I really wanted to get this idea through. I really want to do a fanfiction that includes myself and my ultimate bias, Yoseob from B2ST. He's my ideal man, and frankly, he just so happens to be very good looking. But I'm quite scared no one will even read it. The girl won't be exactly me, but she'll have my traits.I apologize again for this short, hang cliff chapter! Tomorrow will be long and full! 

Sincerely,

Saranghae.

P.S; I ship OnKey. >///< Don't hate me.