Joon's feelings.

Vocals of Love.

"Well not exactly.."

Joon sighed and sat down. "I would like to. I mean, I really care about this guy. But I guess he doesn't see how much I do." He looked around the guys. Suddenly this intervention became about his relationship with Mir. "Something in me, tells me. Yeah, this kid likes me. But in My head I remember we're a band, skinship is like that." This kind of things were really tough on him. Not onlhy was he not the type to speak on his emotions, but he was also the type of guy, who didn't really get when people liked him. "I just want him to..at least take it in easily. But I don't think this is really easy to talk about.."

The maknae sat in a chair and spreaded his legs out as he slumped. "So, how is your relationship life Mir? Boyfriend doing good I believe." Jeongmin asked. The younger boy looked up. "Boyfriend?" He tilted his head to the right a bit and puffed out his cheeks. "You know, Joon? You have Lee Joon in your hands and you act like it's nothing." Mir crumpled at hearing that. He wanted to yell, and say 'Shut up, you have no right to inquire that..' but he couldn't, it's not like it meant much. They gave off the vibe.

( I will make this as long as possible next time. Check at "For She Who Forgot" I will make this longer! Just I need to start updating For She Who Forgot. Please view and subscribe, we've got a lot of JoonMir scenes coming. Hint: Next chapter will be at a place with a lot of water, and start with the letter P. Know what it is? Comment it! )