Shopping. How much is your heart?

Vocals of Love.

"Well! Let's have a big dinner to lighten up the mood." 

Onew smiled, trying to get out of the very awkward stage. "Joon, Mir. You guys better shop. And quick." Joon smiled as he was handed the company credit card. "Let's go Mir!" Mir shifted himself a bit and smoothed out his jacket. "Alright, we'll be back guys! Get the two to actually eat together!" The two, meaning Jonghyun and Key. The two had been one of longest relationships in SMTown between guys. Who knows what is going on with the girls. 

As they drove out to the store, Joon put a hand gently on Mir's knee. "Hey, you remember this store?" Mir looked around, and stared at Joon. "Not really.." Joon sighed sadly. "What is it?" Mir questioned, pretty sure this upsetted his hyung. "Well, remember that one time we got angry at eachother?"


"Forget it Joon! All you do is complain on how I act! I'm sick and tired of it!" Mir stormed out of the room after the large eruption.

Joon and Mir took different routes to this little store to cool off. "I can't believe him.." was the one thing that ran through both young men minds. As the reached the door, they outstretched their arm to take the door handle, accidently bumping hands. Instantly the boys found themselves tearing up. "I'm so sorry!" Hugs and sobs reached out for one another. And that night was named the night, My one and only.

"Do you remember yet?" The hyung struggled. How could this guy not remember? Did he really hate him that much? Mir sniffled. "Yeah I do.." The maknae lowered his head and leaned on Joon. "We're here now, no need to worry." Joon got up gently and held Mir's hand. They weren't instantly attacked by screaming fans, but they soon got noticed. They found themselves, having girls behind them, as they got in. Joon sighed. "My one night I thought me and him would be together.." He muttered, reaching out for groceries they needed. As he was walking Mir came to him, with a pile of snacks. "Hyung! I want all of this!" His hyung turned and laughed. "One thing for each member." The younger guy pouted and picked out things. Suddenly in the radio, began playing an American song. "This love. Oh thank you my dear Seungho for singing this to me." Joon walked up to the lady at the counter, and asked if he could borrow the mic. She handed it to him, and over the loud speakers came. "Mir. This is for you. Play it!" 

"I was so high I did not recognize

The fire burning in her eyes
The chaos that controlled my mind
Whispered goodbye and she got on a plane
Never to return again
But always in my heart

This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore"

"I'm so sorry I don't know the rest, because this is all I know.." The handsome male hopped off the counter and walked over to Mir. "Did you like it?" The maknae had tears in his eyes. "Of course!" He jumped into his arms and blushed. "Oh Joon! You're the best!"