Love Landed On Me.

Vocals of Love.

"Mir, you awake? We've landed.." 

The maknae blinked his eyes open, frantically jumping out of his seats and yelled, "Vacation, here I come!" The maknae hopped his Joonie-hyung and scrambled over to the bathroom. "Holy crack guys..there's no door! We're trapped. We will die!" The people on the plane, which were only SHINee and the guys. "Baby! The exit is still locked." His attractive hyung explained as he pulled him back to their seats. The younger boy turned a soft pink. Lately, whenever his hyung was around, Mir felt a tight squeeze in his stomach as if..as if it was tying, tying itself into a large knot! It was hard to keep inside..he wanted to just burst and tell Joon about his painful feeling. But what if Joon doesn't like it? What if he left? He didn't want to think about the pain, because all it did was add on. 

Both bands went into two seperate vans. Joon took his seat next to Mir and smiled. "Mir, let's go out to buy groceries tomorrow. Key and Jonghyun asked if we could go with Jeongmin and Minwoo." The maknae shook at of his phase and fixed his posture. "Yeah sure, I've got nothing better to do." The maknae laid his head on Joon's shoulder. Joon petted his head and laughed. 

Seungho took a deep breath and looked at the ceiling. "You know boys..it's been a while since we've been out of Seoul." The boys sighed in agreement. "So long..I don't even know what we should do besides sing..and perform you know?" Onew added as the guys looked at each other. "And now..we wait." Soon the boys grew itchy, waiting for their friends in Boyfriend to arrive at the airport pick up and call. "I think only two people should go. How about just Mir and Taemin?" Mir smiled at Taemin. "Cool, as long as he doesn't start any dance battles." They laughed for a bit, until a loud verse from SHINee's song Hello played. The embarressed Onew picked up his phone, and answered it. "Hello?" He pressed speaker and a loud, "Hello, we're..Boyfriend!" boomed out. "Yo guys, this isn't a variety show. It's talking with your mates. Put my baby on." Heh. His baby, Minwoo. "Hey hyung!" Onew laughed as he heard Minwoo's voice. "Mir and Taemin are going to swing by to come and get you! Your rooms are totally hot." Onew laughed out and hugged Taemin.

*I am so sorry this is incredibly short, as you all can tell, it's been a while since I've posted. It will deffs get longer! Promise. Please subscribe for updates on this, and view the next chapters! I'm thinking of making a JinChan (B1A4 Jinyoung and Gongchan) or 2min (SHINee Taemin and Minho) fanfic. Which one?*