Rain

I think I'm pregnant and my husband is gay

It was 9 pm and Kyungmi was pacing up and down the room. She was frustated for so many reasons. Yunho never gave a definate answer and they always had these fights after a couple of days.

Yunho was comtemplating wether to go home or not. Everytime they had fights he went out for a drink with his friends but then again if he was with Jaejoong it would make Kyungmi more angry.

Up till now they had celebrated thier anniversary every month but today it didn't seem like they would. Fights like these had started and were increasing since the last month or so or since Yunho's birthday where he got drunk and accidentally kissed Jaejoong on the lips. Kyungmi had ignored all the gossip flying around until then but after the incident she got more and more suspiscious. Yunho tried to justify his actions by saying that when drunk he would kiss the first person he saw and Kyungmi knew it was true but the kiss still made her feel awkward.

Kyungmi suddenly heard the door open. Yunho was standing in the doorway drenched. It was heavily raining outside and his car was no where to be seen.

"why are you all wet and where is the car? Why did you walk home in the rain?"She abruptly asked.

Yunho ignored her. Kyungmi sighed impatiently. She came over to him and took his coat from him. She took his hand and dragged him upstairs. Him all drenched was quite a sight to her even though she'd seen it so many times before. She dragged him into the bedroom and took his shirt off! His abs were all glistening from the moonlight shining through the darkness that occupied them. The way Yunho looked at her then made her heart flutter for a second.  She suddenly regretted believing what everyone had said.

Suddenly Yunho coughed. "Ah! I forgot why I bought you up here" She went to the wardrobe and bought out some new clean clothes for Yunho. He coughed again. She looked at him again this time more sternly. "Why did you have to walk home in the rain? ....,..... Look now you're getting a cold". She then walked out leaving Yunho enough time to change his clothes meanwhile she went down and brought some medicine and water. She handed him the medicines, Usually she would have fed him but today was a bit awkward so she decided to let him take them himself.

"Thankyou" 

"Its ok! Though.... why did you walk home in the rain?" 

At that Yunho laughed. He knew his wife to well. She wouldn't let go of him until she got her answer back.

"Somebody needed the car badly and I decided to give it to them. I thought I'd walk home as it would only take me 5 minutes from there but then it started raining"

She didn't know what to say back at this point. It reminded her of what happened 5 years ago:

 

 

Ugh its raining so bad, Kyungmi thought. She ran across the street with a file over her head for a little protection. Her friends had already gone home in thier cars and Kyungmi had told her driver not to come that day as she'd prefer walking considering she had gained a little bit of wieght. She cursed at herself for that.  Suddenly she heard footsteps behind her and someone call out to her.

"Hey, do you need an umberalla?" Kyungmi looked back and saw a handsome guy looking straight back at her. She knew who he was. How could she not. She'd had a crush on him for the past 6 months. Her heart started beating fast. She was about to grab it until she saw he only had one.

"Its ok! You can keep it, you need it yourself"

"No trust me its ok, you can have it my home is just down the road, I don't really need it. You can give it back tomorrow"

"No its....." He handed her over the umberalla and before she could finish her sentence he ran down the road. 

Kyungmi was shocked. She took the umberalla and walked all the way home without getting drenched. The next day she tried to find him but couldn't and she didn't see him for a week. The umberalla stayed all that long in her bag with her. She bought it to school everyday even though he was nowhere to be found.

As she walked down the hallway one day she heard some girls gossiping, "OMG do you know what happened to Yunho?" "didn't he get ill or something?" "yeah apparently he walked home in the rain" "isn't he rich though, couldn't he get a driver?" "He always walk to school you know?" "Apparently I heard from one of his freinds, I think it was Yoochun he gave his umberalla to girl" "wow why though? His house is so far away" "maybe he likes her?" "I'm so jealous"......

Kyungmi stood thier shocked. Why would he lie to her? Why did he give her the umberella? Does he like her?

 

 

Kyungmi suddenly remembered how it all started. She looked at Yunho and Yunho guessed what she was thinking. She suddenly stood up and walked over to Yunho who was sitting on the bed and hugged him. "You'll never change will you? Always risking you're life to save someone else's". She then kissed him but he pulled away. "you'll catch a cold from me".She smiled and was about to go away but then he grabbed her and said, "I'm sorry about this morning, I just got angry and ...." she put her hands over his mouth and said " I should be the one saying sorry, I shouldn't have said that or suspected you, I'm sorry"

He grabbed her pulling her onto the bed with him and hugged her tightly. She hugged him back. "I'm sorry I couldn''t do anything for our 5th month anniversary". "You don't have to do everything every mnnth you know". They gazed into each others eyes and she kissed him again, he tried to pull away but she said "I don't care if I catch a cold and I won't stop so don't try and stop me". He looked at her and admitted defeat. She knew that night that Yunho was hers and he wouldn't love her like that if he was what people said.

 

 

I'm sorry for those who thought thier would be .... I don't write it though you can image what happened. Yunjae in next chp.