Detective wife, suspicious friend 2

I think I'm pregnant and my husband is gay

As Kyungmi seated herself behind them she started hearing snippets of thier conversation.

"....I mean I don't want to do this and I'm not going to because it'd be like ruining a marriage", Jaejoong said. "Its just that I don't think I can bare seeing all this anymore. Its hard!" He sounded really sad.

Kyungmi sneakily looked back to see Yunho looking all shocked. Yunho's face was the one where he didn't know what to say back and Kyungmi knew this face considering she had won nearly every other argument with him and he never knew what to say back to her retorts. 

"Yunho I know this is hard to hear but please I just needed to let this off my chest"

"Why are you telling me all this NOW!.....isn't it too late?!", Yunho all of a sudden shouted back looking really angry. Kyungmi quickly turned back with eyes wide in shock.

"Jaejoong are you out of your mind. You should have done everything you could before but now you want to spoil a relationship. If Kyungmi was here right now she'd be even more angry then me. No! She wouldn't be angry she'd be ballistic. Even I'm furious. If only....if only you had told me this before, things would've ended up differently because...."

"Excuse me Sir?", a waitress suddenly appeared next to Kyungmi.

"Shush" Kyungmi said as she tried to usher the waitress away.

"What would you like to order Sir?"

"I said shush!", Kyungmi said a little more impatiently. She couldn't hear what Yunho or Jaejoong were saying now and it was irking her.

"I'm sorry sir, but you can't sit here if you don't order something!"

Kyungmi sighed, "Fine get me a coffee then!"

"Which one sir? We have....", and before the waitress could finish her sentence Yunho suddenly got up from his seat and said "Jaejoong you're unbelievable!" and barged out.

Woah! What just happened, Kyungmi thought. If only the waitress hadn't arrived then I would've known ugh!

Everone in the cafe was in shock at the dramatic exit and were all staring at Jaejoong by this point. He had his head down and inhaled deeply. His expression was a mixture of sadness, guilt and anger.

Jaejoong then stood up from his seat and walked out but just before he left the door he saw the man or Kyungmi again. He looked suspiciously but walked out and got a taxi.

"Excuse me sir again! I asked which coffee..."

"Forgot the coffee, I'm leaving...." Kyungmi stood up and walked out following what Jaejoong did leaving the waitress shaking her head

 

Sorry guys for the late update. Having a bit of trouble and Eid Mubarak to any muslims subscribers if there are! Uni work has piled up and I'm all over the place. Agains sorry for late update and short chapter!