Jabs

I think I'm pregnant and my husband is gay

As Yunho walked over to the table where all his friends were sitting along with Jonghyun he couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy. I mean generally if there was something going on every one had an idea about it and would be able to help each other however he was the only at this point and he was clueless as to what to do.

"Why is he here?" Yunho asked as soon as he saw Jaejoong.

"Come on dude!" Yoochun adressed him trying to calm him down by pulling out a seat. 

"Yeah by the way whats wrong?" Junsu asked. "Did you guys have a fight or something?"

Yunho was about to answer but Jaejoong quickly added, "Its nothing Yunho was having a stressful day, I just asked him about something but I think the stress got to him"

Jaejoong could feel Yunho's eyes peircing him but both of them were thinking alike, this will stop them from asking and knowing the truth.

As Yunho sat down and they all ordered dinner, they all got into a conversation and the topic that Yunho wanted to discuss the least came up. Jonghyun and Haeri's wedding. 

"So how did you and Haeri meet?" "How was your first date?" "How did you propose"... the questions kept coming. Yunho smirked to himself as he saw Jaejoong getting a bit uncomfortable in his seat.

"So Jaejoong, aren't you going to congratulate Jonghyun Hyung?" Yunho said in order to annoy him.

Jaejoong saw Yunho's smirk and he was hating it. "I was about to... Congratulations!" He said sourly!

"Why are you saying that as though you're forcing yourself to say it...?" Yunho asked and thsi time causing everyone to look his way.

"Hyung!" Changmin warned Yunho however Yunho at that point couldn't care less.

Jaejoong was stuck as to what to reply. "I wasn't!"

"If you say so" Yunho smirked again. 

"hahahahahahahaa , Jonghyun Hyung don't worry Yunho and Jaejoong always fight like this all the time" Junsu said whilst covering it up.

Jonghyun relaxed, "Oh for a minute I thought.... aah but its ok and what did you ask me Changmin?"

As the rest of the members carried on talking. Yunho and Jaejoong wouldn't stop giving each other death glares. 

"...yeah so basically now we're going to get married but I have no idea how hard it is going to be. Yunho you're married any advice you'd like to give me?" Jonghyun asked.

"Oh!" Yunho muttered startled at the sudden input in the conversationg. "Um well Hyung! Haeri noona, just don't get into an argument with her...."

"....ahh come on Yunho I know most things about Haeri, don't you think so... I was asking more along the general lines...."

"aaahh I see Hyung! Well basically, marriage can be hard but you have to both understand at each other and if you do you'll be able to work it  and most important is that if you love that person you can go through any problems as long as they are by your side as you know you'll have their support!" At that point Yunho suddenly glances at Jaejoong, "....however Hyung if someone starts interfering in a relationshp, even if you know that person really well and confesses to you or your other whilst you're either dating or married, its better to break off all ties with them before someting major happens..."

Jonghyun at that point had this confused expression as to why did Yunho suddenly start talking about that, the other three members couldn't understand either, they'd be the first know if something was wrong in Yunho or Kyungmi's relationship but Jaejoong couldn't take it anymore and without even saying bye got out of his seat and left!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho that Bastard! I'm going to kill him! Has he never loved! How can he mock someone's feelings like that! It wasn't like I was going to do anything ... I trusted him.... i know I'm not the only one who's felt this way, although it may all be in the past......Jaejoong though to himself as he drove his car. 

He was angry! He told everything to Yunho in hope for a chance even though it seemed impossible however he never expected such a reaction. He was the closest to him out of the five but he never expected him to act like that at all. It would have been better if Yunho had told him that nothing can be done so stop however he wasn't letting go!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

First of all guys! I apologise for my really really late crappy update! 

I know its a small chapter but I hope it leaves you wondering who Jaejoong fancies haha!

I'd also apprecaite if anyone would be willing to help me out in this story so message me with your ideas and I might chose you as co-author and I promise I'll steal none of your ideas :) K!

Its just that I've been loaded with work! Yes excuses I know but I'm also having a loss of ideas, normally things flow to me but at this minute mehh