Family dinner

I think I'm pregnant and my husband is gay

Kyungmi that day didn't even eat breakfast. She gazed into empty space and she kept remembering what she heard this morning. Yunho didn't even have breakfast. Maybe he's going to have it at work or maybe he already ate what he wanted to. Kyungmi slapped herself. What was she thinking. She needed to stop thinking that way about her husband. Maybe she could have heard it all wrong or maybe misinterpreted it. But there was no denying that something fishy was going on.

She headed off upstairs to see what had happened to the bedroom. And true to their word the bedroom was spotless until she saw a broken lamp lying on the floor. So this is where the crash came from. What were they doing ? 

Then all of a sudden her phone started ringing. "Hello"

"Hello, how's my lovely daughter doing?"

"Umma! How are you? How's dad?"

"everyone is good. We all miss you so much"

"Same here. I miss you so much too. I wish I could see you guys"

"Well you don't have to wish anymore. Today us and Yunho's parents will be coming around for dinner plus we have something very important to tell you as well"

"WHAT? really?"

"Yes really! I'll see you later otherwise I know you, you'll make me reveal the surprise" and at that the phone cut off.

Kyungmi was all of a sudden extremely happy. She'd forgotten whatever had happened and called Yunho's number to tell him to come home on time as everyone was coming over.

"Hello"

"Yeobo, guess what our parents are coming over for dinner today"

"Really? That's really good!"

"Yes I just wanted to tell you to be home on time today unlike last time"

"Yes I will be. Listen I'll call you back, I have a  meeting to attend"

"but...."

"Yunho come on...." Was the words Kyungmi heard before the phone turned off. And she was pretty sure it was the one and only Jaejoong who said that. Everything came flooding back. She decided today for the sake of it she'd have to put up an act as she didn't want anything like this to come out to the family and she'd have to wait for tomorrow to ask Yunho anything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungmi had been so busy for the past 5 hours. She cleaned the house, prepared the food and now was getting ready herself. Yunho still hadn't arrived and it was making her nervous for so many reasons.

As soon as it turned 6 she heard the doorbell. She opened the door to be greated by all of the family members, her mum, dad, brother; mother, father and sister in law.

"Where is Yunho?" His mum asked after cosily setlling in.

"I think he's still at work" Kyungmi said appolgetically.

"That boy does he ever learn. He needs to give his work a rest at times"

"Ah doesn't matter. Its something he has to do. Do you take good care of him?" Your mother asked. Normally in families the mother in law would be the one asking these questions over here it was opposite.

"Of course she does. I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful daughter in law" His mum beamed at your proudly. Kyungmi smiled back. Although Kyungmi and she hadn't got along very well in the beginning, 5 years was a long time and enough time for them to have understood each other.

"So I guess you are all very tired. I'll go get some refreshments and when Yunho comes we can have dinner"

As Kyungmi walked to the kitchen. Yunho's sister and her brother appeared behind her "Just to tell you we know the rumours that have been spreading about my brother/brother in law"

"What?" Kyungmi stood thier shocked. They know she thought.  Yunho's sister Haeri held her hands and told her "You don't have to worry. I know my brother. He can go over the top on the bromance thing but he is not in any way gay"

Kyungmi's brother however Minho said, "She's just trying to cover it up. Honestly I knew there was something wrong with him when I first saw him". He earned a smack from both Kyungmi and Haeri at the same time. "What ? Fine don't believe me" He said as he walked away. He had always hated the relationship his sister shared with Yunho. At first he was her bestfriend but now he was just a friend to her. He knew that it would happen at one point that they'd get married but he hated how Yunho stole everything from him. Even then he didn't really hate Yunho he was just a jealous child.

Kyungmi sighed as she took out the food. "Trust me don't worry. You should only worry if you see or hear something from your own eyes or ears" Haeri said as she helped Kyungmi. Kyungmi thought at that point "Oh Haeri unnie you have no idea  what I have heard, I wish I could tell you but right now I can't". She smiled back at Haeri to reassure her that she understood.

Both Kyungmi and Haeri walked out of the kitchen bringing back all the refreshments. They started talking and they didn't realise how quickly time had passed. It had already been an hour since the families had arrived.

"Omo I'm so sorry. I'll just go quickly put out the dinner and we can eat. Yunho can eat later, maybe he's busy at work" Kyungmi said as she rushed off to the ktichen. 

"That Yunho better have a good excuse when he comes home. How can he leave his wife like this all day" His mother ranted on.

Soon dinner was served and everyone was eating and enjoying the food. As soon as they started on the mains. The door made a creaky noise and it opened to reveal Yunho.

He quickly greeted everyone and said "I'm really sorry for being late, there was a lot of work today and so much traffic as well.....plus I hope you don't mind but I bought a friend along to dinner"

As soon as everyone saw the friend, Yunho's family greeted him as though he was their own son which was understandable as Yunho and him had been bestfriends since childhood, the brother and sister in law smirked whilst Kyungmi stood there looking furious.

 

 

 

I'm sorry about this crap chapter.... I need to spring in more into how Kyungmi bought them back togather to becoming friends as well

 

oooh and don't you think glasses suit Yunhoo sooo much...he looks like a hot teacher or something!