Jonghyun?

I think I'm pregnant and my husband is gay

Yunho couldn't function in office that day. He had recieved numerous calls from Jaejoong but didn't bother to even pick one up. He heard his ringtone go off again and was about to throw the phone down untill he saw it was Yoochun calling.

"Hey" Yoochun said.

"Hi, why did you call me?", Yunho replied quickly and harshly.

"Woah! You seem to be in a bad mood"

"Its complicated!"

"Ok why don't we meet after 5 when you finish and you can tell me."

"No I think I'll skip meeting up with you guys today"

"Come on Yunho, first Jaejoong says he's not coming he's not feeling well and now you"

"Wait! Jaejoongs not coming?" Yunho was surprised. He was only going to skip the meet up if Jaejoong was there but now this made things easier. Yoochun however got the wrong impression.

"Oh I see. You have already started to miss Jaejoong.", Yoochun chuckled to himself. "Maybe you could go see him after if you know what I mean".

Even though Yoochun was only joking Yunho became really angry. "SHUT UP! THIS IS NOT FUNNY!", Yoochun became all quite on the other end. "I'l talk to you later!" and Yunho turned his phone off leaving Yoochun sitting silent in his office.

He was in such a bad mood because of the incident earlier on but he had to be calm when he got home otherwise his wife would suspect, not that she doesn't already but still.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You came early today?"Kyungmi said as Yunho walked through the door. She was busy in the Kitchen as she didn't have time during the day due to obvious reasons.

Yunho carried on walking upstairs ignoring her. Way to make things obvious he thought to himself.

"Oh by the way Changmin called. He said he wants to know if you're coming or not ?"

Yunho still didn't reply and carried on walking.

" He also told  me to tell you that Jonghyun is coming as well ... and if you're not coming he's going to force Jaejoong to come."

At that Yunho turned midway on the stairs. "WHAT?"

"what what?" Kyungmi looked even more confused.

"Change of plans, I'm going to go get ready upstairs, phone Changmin and tell him that I'm coming"

As Kyungmi texted Changmin she wondered if to follow Yunho again but then all of a sudden she felt really nauseous and ran over to the small bathroom downstairs and puked. What is wrong with me , maybe its from all of the running around today.

As Yunho reached downstairs, he saw his wife looking ill. "Hey", he said as he approached her. "Are you ok? If you're not well I'll just...."

"No!" Kyungmi cut him off. "Go I just have a mild headache, I'll just take some tablets".

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah go!"

As Yunho walked out he couldn't help but feel that Kyungmi was trying to debunk every symptom of being pregnant. But then again he wasn't sure himself, the little he knew was from watching movies. But now he had a more important thing to do. He had to make sure Jonghyun and Jaejoong don't get near each other again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

First all of guy I apologise for my extremely late chapter. UNI is HATE ATM! I need to catch up on so much stuff. Tell me if I need to improve anywhere or anything k :)