Detective wife, suspicious friend

I think I'm pregnant and my husband is gay

It wasn't even 7 am yet and neither had the alarm gone off that Kyungmi had to quickly hop off the bed and go to the bathroom and puke again. What is wrong with me, maybe its still the food from yesterday,  she thought. Pregnancy was the last thing on her mind at this point. All last night she had been devising a plan to figure out how to see the YunJae meeting. She knew it was wrong, I mean after all a wife needed to trust her husband but there was this curiosity. She knew everyone just talked about how good friends Yunho and Jaejoong were before the drunken kiss incident but now rumours were spreading at such a fast rate that she didn't know what to think.

Soon the alarm went off and she went downstairs to make breakfast for Yunho whilst he got ready for work. 

"Thankyou for the delicious food, love you, bye!", were the last things Yunho said before he left for work after giving her a small kiss.

As his car moved out of the drive-way. Kyungmi ran upstairs to start working on her disguise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as it was 12:30 pm Yunho and Jaejoong were spotted coming out of the office building. They walked over to a sleek black car owned by Yunho. The car was parked next to a taxi. Inside sitting was a mysterious looking man. He was wearing a suit two times his size and a moustache that resembled Hitler's one. Both Yunho and Jaejoong looked at him weirdly but then hopped into the car and drove away.

"Follow them", the man said to the taxi driver and the taxi driver followed the order.

Whilst in the car, Yunho was paying attention to the road as he was driving but Jaejoong kept looking back. "What are you doing?" Yunho asked after Jaejoong wouldn't stop doing that.

"What? Nothing!"

"You keep looking back.....its not like we have a stalker"

"Ummmm no I actually keep looking back because I think we do"

"WHAT?" said Yunho freaking out. "Is it the mafia ?"

"What?" Jaejoong burst out laughing. "Why the hell would it be the mafia?"

"You remember that business deal that we didn't sign....."

"You take things to far Yunho. But honestly haven't you noticed. That taxi that was standing next to our car has been following us all along"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungmi was feeling really uncomfortable in her suit. She had stolen one's of Yunho's and the moustache had a tendency to keep falling of. She didn't realise that Yunho and Jaejoong would get suspicious after a while to see that a taxi was constantly following them. She soon realised that though. Yunho's car had slowed down and was driving right next to thier taxi on the other lane and both of them were staring at her.

Kyungmi freaked out. What if they found out? she thought. She quickly hid her face with a book and said "Take a left", to the driver. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jaejoong I think you were taking things to far not me", Yunho said as the taxi went out of their sight.

"But I was pretty sure...."

"Forget it! Anyway why did you ask us both to meet up alone. You know we 5 always have lunch together"

"I'll tell you when we reach the place."

"Why not in the car?"

"Because it'll be more comfortable"

"Ok!" Yunho said as he parked outside a cafe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungmi was frustrated with herself. Even though she had made the plan very carefully in her head in real life it was much harder to carry out. They were now driving down a long road with no signs of ending. If only she knew where their usual meeting up place was she wouldn't have to do this. How could she find out where it was though. I mean she never hung around with them lot when they were together. Who would know? who would know? Who would know?

"Haeri unnie!", Kyungmi shouted excitedly.

"What?", the driver asked.

"Nothing you keep on driving?"

"where?"

"just keep on driving" Kyungmi said as she dialed Haeri's number.

"yoboseyo!"

"Yoboseyo Kyungmi..... whats up?"

"Haeri unnie I need help"

"whats wrong? are you ok"

"yes I'm fine I just need to know........ummmm......", Kyungmi thought hard as to how she could ask the question with out revealing why she wanted to know their meeting up place.

"YES???" Haeri asked after a couple of seconds of silence.

"Ummm I wanted to know where Yunho oppa is? You see its his lunch time and he forgot something at home and I took it to his office but he's not there. He's out with friends and he's not picking up his phone", she hurriedly blurted out.

"Oh is that it! You nearly scared me for a minute................Well I can't be sure but whenever Yunho used to hang around with his friends they'd mostly go to a cafe. I can't remember the name though"

There's only one cafe in this area though, I think I know which one. "Oh thankyou for the help, I think I'll just give it to Yunho oppa when he comes back home. Thankyou for the help though"

"No problem, take care bye"

"Yes you too, bye...." Kyungmi hated lying but she was desperate. She quickly told the driver to go the cafe she knew and as soon as she reached there she asked him to leave. If they see the taxi again they'd know something was up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what's the thing you wanted to tell me Jaejoong?"Yunho asked after they had comfortably seated themselves in.

Jaejoong was about to tell when he suddenly spotted something outside the cafe. "Yunho isn't that the same taxi that was following us before?"

As soon as Yunho looked up the taxi had gone. "Jaejoong are you ill? I can't see anything"

"I'm fine but I swear...." he saw Yunho's face and stopped.

"Basically I wanted to talk about ummm how do I say this.........Yunho-ah you know we've been friends for ages right and I ........" Jaejoong started talking and Yunho was paying so much attention to what he was saying that they didn't notice the same mysterious man in the taxi walk pass them and sit on the opposite table. He had his back towards them so that they couldn't see them but he could hear every word they were saying!

 

Thankyou for the subscribers. Love you guys. I just hope my story isn't going meh!

Although I have updated pretty soon after I started this story I just want you guys to not be disspointed if I update late. I'm going uni as well and work load is slowly piling up. 

Anything you wanna say to me feel free to say! Anything about the story or anything.

.....and I hope I'm not the only one who's anxiously waiting for EXO's comeback.

Plus I know they're a new band but I'm addicted to this song. You guys should check it out. Thankyou !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXugfiaxLYQ