Is he gay?

I think I'm pregnant and my husband is gay

Kyungmi woke up early. She heard the bell ringing. Yunho was in such a deep slumber to even notice. She put on some appropriate clothes and went downstairs. She opened to the door and she saw the car back but also the person who bought it back.

"Jaejoong oppa? "

"Ne annyeong ! I just came to drop car off. I needed it so badly, I had to take mum to the hospital"

"Ooooh I see.... is she ok now?"

"Yeah she's fine it was nothing much really. Actually I wouldn't have bothered to borrow the car but me and Yunho were going to go out to have a drink togather but then I got the call and I was in an immediate rush...... and won't you invite me in?"

"Yes sure....why not!" Kyungmi answered sourly. 

It brought her back to the umberella incident. One thing she had forgot to notice was that Yunho only makes sacrifices for who he loves. She turned around to ask Jaejoong more questions but he was no where to be found. Kyungmi wanted to slap herself for being so silly. How could she not know that Yunho would have given his car to Jaejoong. And why were they going out to drink? Is this why he didn't do anything for the 5th month anniversary because he was going to spend it with Jaejoong. She immedietly thought of going upstairs to ask Yunho everything. She was about to do that when suddenly she heard a crash.

She was pretty sure it came from the master bedroom. As she ran upstairs she could hear two men panting. She was about to open the door until she heard Jaejoong's voice. "Yah Yunho -ah you're still as good as before"

"I know, you're not so bad yourself"

"really you think so.....Ugh this is so tiring"

"Its been ages since we've done this"

"Your wife is going to be so angry" Jaejoong said as he panted.

Yunho was out of breath as well as he replied. " don't worry we'll clean the bedroom before we go downstairs"

Kyungmi stood outside shocked. She really hoped what she just had heard was all her imagination. She wanted to open the door but she was scared at the same time.

"arrrgghhhh......btw Yunho-ah you're body is still as good as before"

Kyungmi wanted to puke, she felt nauseous. She couldn't bare to hear anymore and ran all the way downstairs and outside in the garden. She tried to make sense of what she heard but she couldn't. 

Is my husband really gay she thought?

Was he really gay before?

Why does he get angry if I ask him?

Are the rumours true?

These questions had been running around in her mind for sometime until she heard the car door open. She got up and walked over and saw Jaejoong and Yunho sitting in the car. 

"Yeobo, we're going to work, I'll see you later on" He suddenly stole a kiss from her and she was stood there like a statue whilst the car reversed and both men sped of to work.

As soon as they left, she wiped her lips and spat on the floor. She ran back inside, sat on the dining table and cried.

"God knows where these lips of his have been". She said!

 

I know its early and its my first FF but I was wondering who you guys want Yunho to end up with? ;)

I don't know how to do a poll so just leave comments in the section below please