The good news

I think I'm pregnant and my husband is gay

Kyungmi had lost all her appetite. She was sitting next to Yunho who was sitting next to Jaejoong. She was forcing herself to eat so that no one suspected anything. 

"Yunho why were you so late?" His mum asked.

"Umma, I told you work was really busy"

"Hmmm but...."

"Let it be....its not like you saying anything to him will make a difference" Kyungmi blurted out. Everyone started staring at her. 

"Kyungmi apologise" Her mum whispered to her. Kyungmi stayed silent. 

Jaejoong realising the tension on the table decided to divert everyone's minds by changing topic. "Do you know what happened at work today? It was hilarious. Yunho and I were in the lift and....." He was about to finish his sentence when Kyungmi abruptly stood up from her chair and ran all the way upstairs. Everyone looked surprised.

"What is wrong with that girl?" Her mum asked. " I'm so sorry for the way she...."

"No need to be," Yunho's mum replied back. "It is after all my son's fault. Yunho next time you should come home on time and get a maid for God's sake. Kyungmi does all the work and gets tired. No wonder she will get in a mood quickly. And have you ever appreciated her efforts?"

"I agree with your mum. I've witnessed and felt the pain from it." His dad added earning a smack from his wife. " I told you so..." causing the table to laugh!

"Maybe its because Yunho brought Jaejoong over. Maybe that's the reason why noona is mad." Minho added. The table looked at him questiongly not understanding whilst Haeri tried to compose herself and stop herself from laughing.

Yunho however at what Minho said suddenly understood everything. It would be sensible to assume that his wife would misinterpret everything. Although it wasn't her fault he just wish she wouldn't doubt everything he did. Yunho got up and decided to bring Kyungmi down

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungmi came out of the toilet with an ever bigger headache then before. Its probably because of the stress she thought. She had just puked and she felt really ill. She wondered what everyone downstairs was thinking when she ran off. She couldn't help it though and its only because of her over-thinking about  as she called it "Yunjae" 's interactions that made her lose appetite and puke (or so she thought). She knew it would be hard for her to go downstairs considering what had just happened but she had to. She was thinking about how to go down and redeem herself when the door opened and Yunho came in.

"Kyungmi, can we talk"

She looked at him and decided now wasn't the time. She was definitely not in the mood. She tried to move past him but he grabbed her arm and yanked her back.

"Kyungmi please!"

"No! I'm really not in the mood!"

"Kyungmi look I'm sorry for coming back late."

Kyungmi laughed, "So thats why you think I'm mad.....seriously?! now let me go downstairs". She tried to free herself from his grip.

"NO!" he said as he held on to her arms. "Not before you tell me whats wrong!"

"You should know" she replied.

"Is it because of Jaejoong?". Kyungmi didn't reply.They both glared at each other and before Yunho could stop her she freed her arms and left the room.

"Aisshh! What is wrong with her?". He said as he sat on the bed massaging his temples before getting up and following suit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Kyungmi walked downstairs she felt really awkward. Everyone was staring at her. Kyungmi decided it was a good time to apologise

"I'm sorry for what happened before. I felt sick and thats why I went upstairs"

At that everyone forgot what happened before. "Does that mean that you're....?" Minho said. Even Yunho who was standing behing her on the stairs looked at her weirdly.

"Omo! We came here to tell you so some good news but we never knew we'd get one in return" Yunho's mum said all excitedly.

"oh no no no! Its not like that. I ate something funny", Kyungmi replied. Of course it must've been the chocolate peanuts I was eating when I was preparing the meal and cleaning the house. Yes definately . Nothing else could make sense and plus I didn't even check the expiry date. Oh and not to mention how sick I felt after all the Yunjae stuff that has happened today. There is no way I'm pregnant. 

"Oh are you sure?" her dad asked.

"Yes, come on dad. Anyway you guys were meant to tell me some good news. What is it?"

"Come sit down first".

As Yunho and Kyungmi made themselves comfortable again Jaejoong looked at them two and smirked at the awkwardness they were displaying through the way they were sitting.

"Well the good news is that....."

"Umma ...." Haeri said.

"Awww she's getting embarrassed" Minho uttered earning another smack from Haeri.

"What is it?" Kyungmi, Yunho and Jaejoong asked togather impatiently.

"Well the good news is that Haeri is........."

"WHAT?", they said impatiently.

"Haeri is............getting married!"

Kyungmi screamed with excitement, Yunho looked happy yet shocked whilst Jaejoong made no reaction.

"About time too noona, I got married before you and you're two years older then me" Yunho said whilst Kyungmi ran over to hug Haeri and admire her ring which she surprisingly hadn't noticed before. Yunho also got up to to go near his sister and get the details of his brother in law resulting in him sitting next to Kyungmi again.

"Who's the lucky guy then?" Kyungmi asked.

"Oh he's a guy at work that I met last year!" Haeri replied whilst being bombarded with questions from both of them.

"So you only know him for a year and think he's the one?" Jaejoong surpringly asked. 

"Well I can't really say that but I know we both love each other and thats all that matters"

Jaejoong shrugged and all of a sudden got up, "thankyou for the dinner, I shall be leaving now! Bye"

"Bye" everyone replied back still busy in thier talks about when and where the marriage was going to take place. Yunho and Kyungmi were the only one's who noticed Jaejoong's glum expression.

 

 

Thankyou for subscribing guys. Again I'm really sorry if I'm writing crap! If you want me to add anything do so :) ( by that not anything that alters the storyline)

Ooooh and I have no idea why my Yunho feels are on a extreme high nowadays and I so badly want to see at least one interaction between JYJ and HoMin.

Oooh and Yunjae shippers I feel like I'm dissapointing some of you. The story has a lot of twists but.....