Its ok but not ok

I think I'm pregnant and my husband is gay

Jaejoong walked outside towards his car. As he sat in it he sighed. He really really really didn't want  Haeri to be engaged to Jonghyun. He had heard the rumours before he came here at work. He had known Jonghyun for ages. He was a nice guy, he was one of the few people who were there for him after the fight happened between all 5 of the friends. Despite him being good friends for them he didn't know why but he didn't want Jonghyun to marry Haeri.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at home all the guests had left and Kyungmi was busy cleaning. Yunho was helping her which was a rare thing to do and he was only doing it so he could get back on good terms with Kyungmi. " Shouldn't we get a maid?"he asked after a while of doing some hardwork. He was so tired already.

"Why did you bring that topic up all of a sudden?"

"This work is so hard, I don't understand how you can do everything at home and plus if you're pregnant...."

".... I'm not pregnant". Yunho stopped working.

"How can you be so sure? I mean there is a possibility."

" I told you it was something I ate. If I was pregnant I'd know". Yunho sighed and continued helping Kyungmi on the side. 

"Why did the lamp break?".Kyungmi couldn't hold it anymore and asked. 

"Oh is that why you're mad. I'll buy a new one."

Kyungmi eyed him sharply. " I asked how it broke. I didn't ask you to buy me another one!"

"Oh it was an accident".

"How did it happen?". Yunho hated it when she was stern, he felt as though he was a kid getting told off.

"If you really want to know.....

 

FLASHBACK:

Yunho was peacefully sleeping when suddenly he felt someone jump on him. "YAH Yeobo. What are you doing?" he  screamed.

"Its been ages since you've called me that yeobo". 

Yunho turned around shocked at hearing a man's voice and saw Jaejoong lying beside him on the bed laughing at him.

"Yah Jaejoong". And both of them started fighting like little kids on the bed then all of a sudden Yunho's head hit the side lamp and it fell down with a crash and broke. They both stopped fighting and looked at each other. They knew Kyungmi's temper when something she really liked broke.

"What shall we do?" Jaejoong asked.

"We'll leave it. I'll sort it out with her later" Yunho replied worryingly.

Jaejoong relieved changed topic and said, "Do you remember what we used to do ages back?", Yunho shot him a questioning look.

Jaejoong hopped of the bed and pulled his shirt off revealing his perfect abs and he pulled Yunho of the bed and Yunho did the same realising what they were going to do. "Jaejoong what if Kyungmi walks in...she'll be like what is going on?"

"So? 

Saying that both gave each other a smirk and got on the floor and started doing push-ups. They always used to have a battle of who could do the most. The one who'd lose would have to buy breakfast/ lunch/ dinner. Usually the battle would be between all 5 members but today it was only 2 for obvious reasons.

"Yah Yunho-ah you're still as good as before"

"I know, you're not so bad yourself"

"Its been ages since we've done this". Both were now sweating and panting really badly. 

Jaejoong noticed the lamp again and also saw the messed up bed sheets. "Your wife is going to be so angry!"

"Don't worry we'll clean the bedroom before we go downstairs." Yunho said hoping to somehow fix the lamp so that she wouldn't notice.

Jaejoong by this time was in pain. He saw Yunho still doing push-ups effortlessly. "argghhhhh....." He screamed in pain as his muscles started aching. "btw Yunho-ah your body is still as good as before". Soon after saying that Jaejoong  collapsed on the floor.

"I won!" Yunho said. "Now you have to buy me breakfast"

 

 

 

 

"Oh so that's what really happened"

" Why do you always take things the wrong way? You know it makes me sad."

"Hmmm!" Kyungmi sighed. She had really no idea what was happening. She was so confused and felt so apologetic at the same time. She remembered the neighbours saying something again today when she was cleaning out the garden. "Even if he's married and doesn't show anything at home who knows what happens outside of home...".

Yunho went over and hugged her. " Whats wrong now?"

"Nothing", she said as she hugged him back. She'd believe Yunho for now she thought. But the neighbours words were still stuck in the back of her mind.

"Why all the mood swings eh"

"Oppa I don't know. I'm confused"

"Don't be. Trust me Kyungmi please. Plus how many times have I told you not to listen to what people say. They say something about me or you where as someone might be saying the same about them"

Kyungmi agreed on that. Then she saw the clock, "Omo look at the time, its already 1 am and you have to go to work tomorrow. You should have been sleeping not helping me work"

"You look tired that's why I helped you. We should really get a maid. Come on you look really tired as well." 

Kyungmi stopped hugging Yunho and put the last dish in the dish-washer and was about to move back towards him when she felt light-headed all of a sudden. Yunho saw his wife holding her head and held her straight-away. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah I think I just got up too quickly". 

"Oh ok, come lets go upstairs", he said and then bent down and lifted her up whilst she tried to free herself from him again but he was too strong. He carried her all the way up to thier bedroom. 

"yeobo-ah you've gained weight. Wonder what it'll be like when you're pregnant" Yunho said as she put her on the bed. She threw a pillow at him. "you need to stop with the pregnant thing plus did I ask you to take me upstairs............................ and have I really gained weight?", she said with a frown.

He loved her when she felt all self concsious mostly because of the faces she'd make. They were just too cute. He laughed at her reaction.

"You're teasing me again right?" She said whilst throwing another pillow at him.

"Yah! ,  " Yunho shouted as he dodged the pillow and stuck his tongue out, "...anyway I need to go have a quick shower..........and if you want to you're free to join me", he said with a wink.

"Oppaaaaaaaaaa! She said picking up the pillow from the floor and chucking it at him again. He laughed again and headed towards the bathroom.

As soon as he'd gone a faint buzz was heard in the room. Kyungmi saw it was coming from his shirt. His phone had lighted up from inside the pocket. She took the phone out and saw the message was from Jaejoong. There were 2 other unread messages from Yoochun and Changmin but curiousity took over her and she opened Jaejoong's text.

"Can we meet at 1 tommorow at the usual place. Don't bring anyone".

"Are you reading my message?". Kyungmi nearly had a heart attack. She didn't realise Yunho had come back.

"No! no, I accidentally touched the phone and you're message opened up", Kyungmi quickly replied. "I haven't read it though" she lied.

Yunho snatched the phone from her hand and read the message. Although he wasn't near her he wasn't far enough from her either for her to see that he replied "Yes" back.

I wonder what he's going to tell my husband? she wondered.

Both soon after were laying down quitely next to each other. Yunho had his arm around her waist and quickly fell asleep. Kyungmi however was lost deep in her thoughts.

 

Ugh its that time where I think I'm really not writing a good story. I just hope I can pull it all togather.

Next episode well be a bit detective-y #clue

Tell me if I'm dissapointing you. Its been 5 years since I haven't written a story or anything creative. Its what uni/college does to you. All in my head are random numbers, chemicals, words like "hyposomething" that make no sense etc

I think I nearly died....

Plus is it me or do they look really alike....all credit goes to tumblr: