5th month anniversary

I think I'm pregnant and my husband is gay

Kyungmi was sat on the stool in the kitchen. She had a huge headache which was probably caused by the stress she had been suffering for ages. The neighbours talked, friends whispered and even random people she hardly knew gossiped. She knew it wasn't true or she hoped it wasn't but mostly she was angry at herself. Despite all the gossip she had never had the guts to ask Yunho any of this. She was scared of the answer. She was scared just incase everything was true. It would be humiliating for her. 

Suddenly she felt an arm around her waist and chin on her shoulder. "Do you remember what day it is today?" he asked.

"Its the 7th of November!" She replied without even turning around and continued to stare into empty space.

"and........its our 5th month anniversary"He said happily.

"So?"

"Come on yeobo? Whats wrong?" He stopped smiling,  "Are you not feeling well?" He touched her forehead. She tore his arm away and finally twisted around to come face to face with her husband. 

"Where were you last night?" She asked.

"I was with my friends"

"which friends?"

"Come on. Don't be like this. You know who I hang around with"

"I know but I called Junsu oppa last night and he said that he, Yoochun and Changmin had already left the resturant only you and Jaejoong oppa were left."

".....what are you trying to say?"

"What do you think I'm trying to say?"

Yunho looked angry. For a moment Kyungmi felt guilty. She knew she shouldn't say stuff like this but she needed to know the truth. The rumours were annoying her.

"I can't beleive you'd believe everything anyone says"

"I don't. But you do spend most of your time with "Jaejoong oppa" "

"BECAUSE HE'S MY FRIEND!!", it was at shouting point now!

"well if he is your friend YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL TOO ! YOU'RE NOT THE ONE WHO HAS TO HEAR WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING"

"I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU'D BELEIVE THEM OVER YOUR HUSBAND"

"WELL I WOULD BELIEVE YOU MORE IF YOU WEREN'T ALWAYS WITH HIM"

With that Yunho grabbed his coat slammed the door and drove of to work.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the small chapter. Its my first story so I'm really worried