I’ll Never Be Fooled by Love Again

Let Me Mend Your Broken Heart

this is the complete version .... sorry .. i was so sleepy when i posted this last night ... >.< thank you for reading ^^ <3

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoAObL4pA1w

Narrator's point of view:

You were early for school so you decided to go to the garden to water the flowers .  You got the watering can and you went to the sink to fill it with water then went back to the garden .  As soon as you reached the flowerbeds , you saw a note that was neatly folded into a heart .  You picked it up and read it

 

Lovely Sooyoung ,

 

You are my ray of sunshine on a cloudy day , the reason why I smile and look forward to each day …  The perfect girl who will make my life wonderful in every way .  I LOVE YOU .  One day I hope I’d have the courage to stand in front of you and say these words .  For now I will remain mysterious so please don’t be dismayed .

 

~your SECRET ADMIRER

 

You looked around you in shock but nobody was there .  You shook your head and ripped the note into pieces , threw it on the ground and stomped on it .

 

“YAAA !  You think this is funny ?! Aisshh !  Don’t even think about showing your face to me and confessing or you’ll regret it !  Araseo ?! CREEP !”  you shouted and just watered the flowers .

 

After you watered the flowers , you went to your classroom to read your book .  As you approached your desk , you saw another one of those notes on your desk but this time the heart appeared to be torn apart .  You rolled your eyes and just threw it on the floor .

 

 

Sooyoung/Your point of view:

 

Lovely Sooyoung ,

 

You are my ray of sunshine on a cloudy day , the reason why I smile and look forward to each day …  The perfect girl who will make my life wonderful in every way .  I LOVE YOU .  One day I hope I’d have the courage to stand in front of you and say these words .  For now I will remain mysterious so please don’t be dismayed .

 

~your SECRET ADMIRER

 

 

*What is this ?!  Huhhh ?  A poem ?!  LAMEEE !*  you thought as you ripped it to pieces and threw it on the ground and stomp your foot on it . *Secret admirer my a** !  I’LL NEVER BE FOOLED BY LOVE AGAIN !*

 

“YAAA !  You think this is funny ?! Aisshh !  Don’t even think about showing your face to me and confessing or you’ll regret it !  Araseo ?! CREEP !” I said hopefully whoever put the note there was listening .

 

“Sigh I’m bored now … I guess I should go back to the classroom and read for a bit .” you said to yourself and made my way back to the classroom .

 

As I approached my desk I saw another one of those notes … only this time , the heart was torn into two .  I rolled my eyes .  *I guess the creep heard me , so that’s Mission accomplished !*

 

Narrator’s point of view:

 

A few minutes later , Yuri came in followed by Siwan and the rest of your classmates .  Yuri chatted with you while you waited for the teacher .

 

Sooyoung/Your point of view:

 

“Sooyoung-ah , let’s go shopping tomorrow !” she pleaded

 

“Araseo , araseo .  Just not so early in the morning okay ?  I want to catch up on my sleep .” you said as you watched your friend dance around the classroom .

 

“Let’s go around 12 noon then so we can eat lunch as well it’s my treat .” Yuri said knowing you’d agree since you loved to eat .

“Chincha ?!  Araseo I’ll be there ^^” you immediately said and Yuri chuckled .

 

 

Narrator’s point of view:

 

The day ended fast , you and Yuri went to get your bikes as you approached your bike , you saw Sonji and Jisun heading towards Sonji’s car .  You froze and Yuri noticed that there was something wrong .  She followed your gaze and spotted them too and immediately pulled your hand and lead you to the garden .

 

“Sooyoung-ah , go ahead and just let it out .  I know you want to scream right now and cry … Don’t worry I’ll keep an eye out and make sure nobody comes in here .” Yuri said and left to guard the gates .

 

You made your way into the mini maze in the garden trying to hold back your tears but as soon as you reached the heart of the mini maze you just sat down and cried .

 

Yuri’s point of view:

 

We were happily planning for tomorrow’s shopping spree until I noticed that Sooyoung suddenly froze .  I looked at her and then followed her gaze just to see the 2 traitors being all lovey-dovey .  DISGUSTING !  I saw the hurt and the sadness in Sooyoung’s eyes and I lead her to the garden so that she could cry and let all her anger out even though it was only for a day .

 

“Sooyoung-ah , go ahead and just let it out .  I know you want to scream right now and cry … Don’t worry I’ll keep an eye out and make sure nobody comes in here .” I said and before she could say anything to protest , I headed towards the gates .

 

*Sooyoung-ah … Please forget about that jerk and that b*tch soon … Please be happy again , I hate seeing you like this .*

 

 

Narrator’s point of view:

 

You were sobbing uncontrollably until someone suddenly stopped in front of you and held out a handkerchief .

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay .. i swear that before i went to sleep this chapter was complete ! >.< good thing i type my story on microsoft word first before i post it here .... blahhh ! must be because i was sleepy while posting this ..... anyways , here's the complete version .. mianhaeeee ! >.< and also i've been so busy lately and i'll be busier starting next week so i don't know when i could update again ..... sighhh ... thank you to my subscribers ! <3 you guys are the best ^^ and to my silent readers <3 thanks as well ^^

 

so ...... secret admirer ehhh ? :) you rejected him though ..... :| can you guess who ? oh and are you wondering who's the one holding the handkerchief ? hehehe ! dont worry you'll find out soon ^^