Meeting ZE:A and SNSD

Let Me Mend Your Broken Heart

 

Narrator’s point of view:

With the introductions made , you , Siwan , Heechul , and Jessica made your way to the ice cream shop .  You and Jessica became really good friends at once , so you girls talked as Siwan and Heechul were catching up on what has been happening since Siwan left .

 

“So Sooyoung-ah , what do you think about Siwan oppa ?” Jessica asked you suddenly

 

“Siwan oppa ?  He’s a really good friend , he takes real good care of me too … Was he always like that Jessica-ssi ?” you answered

 

“Ah … don’t call me Jessica-ssi … since I’m not that older than you , just call me Sica , that’s what my friends call me … Oh and yes , Siwan oppa is very kind and caring to his friends , especially those who are special to him …” Jessica said

 

“Alright , Sica … I feel weird calling you that …”

 

“Haha don’t worry , you’ll get used to it ^^”

 

“Ahhh nehhh ... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ^^”

 

When you guys finally got to the ice cream shop you spotted a large noisy group and headed towards them .

 

“OMO !!! SIWAN CHINGGU !!!!” a guy screamed and ran to Siwan and hugged him tight .

 

 

“Ya ya ya !!!  Kwanghee-hyung kumanhae !  You’re going to suffocate him !” another guy from the group said

 

“Pshhhhhh … We haven’t seen Siwannie for so long and you still act like a leader and stop me from hugging him …” this guy who seemed to be named Kwanghee said and everybody just laughed and shook their heads .

 

“Hahaha , thanks Junyoung-ah !  It’s nice to see all of you guys again !  Aisshh I see our Kwanghee chinggu hasn’t changed a bit …” Siwan said as he did same handshake he and Heechul did in the library and hugged all the girls while Kwanghee only received a glare .

 

“Kuromyeon !!!  It would be so boring if I changed and you know you guys love me the way I am !” Kwanghee said and did a diva pose and tried to pinch Siwan’s cheeks .

 

“Oh and who might this be ?  Siwan oppa , is she your friend ?” a girl who was sitting next to Kwanghee asked

 

“Ah , this is Sooyoung , Choi Sooyoung my friend from Seoul .” Siwan said with a big smile .

 

“Annyeonghaseyo !  Jonun Choi Sooyoung-imnida !  Mannaseo bangapsumnida !” you said while bowing slightly with a smile on your face

 

“Sooyoung-ah I’d like you to meet Junyoung and Taeyeon , the leaders of this group .”

 

“Annyeong !” both of them said with a huge smile on their faces .

 

“Next to them are Kevin and Tiffany , they both grew up in a foreign land that’s why both can speak English .  Kevin grew up in Australia and Tiffany grew up in America .”

 

“Hi !!!  It’s nice to meet you !  Mannaseo bangawoyo !” both of them said with smiles

 

“Then on to Taehun and Sunny , they love to do a lot of aegyo .”

 

“Aaaannyeooongggg ~ !!!” both of them said with lots of aegyo …

 

“Then there’s Kwanghee and Hyoyeon , they are our gag couple … They are very funny , but most of us find Kwanghee annoying …”

 

“YA ~ !” Kwanhgee screamed at Siwan who was just laughing his off .

 

“Annyeong Sooyoung-ah !  It’s nice to meet you !” Hyoyeon said

 

“So you’re the girl our Siwannie keeps talking about !  I’m Kwanghee !  It’s nice to meet you !” Kwanghee said cheerfully and earned a glare from Siwan .

 

“See what I mean by annoying ?” Siwan said still glaring at Kwanghee who was now laughing and mehrong-ed at Siwan .

 

“ㅋㅋㅋAnnyeong ~!” you said happily

 

“This is Hyungshik and Yoona , they love to eat a lot …”

 

“Annyeong !” both of them said with a smile and went back to eating .

 

“Next is Dongjun and Seohyun , both of them are the maknaes .”

 

“Annyeong unni/noona !” they both said with smiles .

 

“Awww …” I said with a smile

 

“Then this is Minwoo , he’s our dancing machine .”

 

“Annyeong ! ^^ Ya hyung , first you left me for Seoul now you leave me as the only single guy of the group !  Siwan-hyung miwoyo !!!” he said while smiling at me and pouted at Siwan .  Hearing what he said just made you laugh .

 

 

Sooyoung/Your point of view:

 

Meeting all of these people overwhelmed me .  Even though I am the queenka of our high school , I never had this much friends like Siwan oppa had … I had to admit I was kinda jealous …

 

“Annyeong !  It’s nice to meet all of you guys !  I hope we can be good friends !” I said to them with the smile .

 

Narrator’s point of view:

 

After the introductions you all finally ordered ice cream and began eating while chatting happily .

 

You found out that they were actually a dance group who collaborated with each other sometimes and entered many competitions and won too .  You slowly became more comfortable with the two groups since they were all very nice , it’s like you’ve known them for a long time .  Finally , it was time for you and Siwan to leave , they all went to see you off the train station .

 

“Siwan-hyung , it was nice to see you again !  Sooyoung-noona , it was nice to finally meet you !  We’ll see each other again very soon !”  Dongjun said with a smile and winked at both of us .

 

“Uh … okay … it was nice to meet you guys too !  I had fun !  Thank you so much !” you said to everyone with a huge smile on your face .

“Yeah guys , it was really nice to hang out with you again !” Siwan said with a smile as well .

 

“Same here oppa , we’ll see you next wee – oopss !” Sunny said but stopped and covered .

 

“See us next week ?!  SOLMA !!!  You guys are visiting us next week ?!” Siwan said half shocked and half excited .

 

“Aigooo Lee Sunkyu , we were supposed to surprise him … *sigh* now that he knows , oppa , we’re all going to study in Seoul with you .  Our parents all thought that we would have more opportunities there as a dance group .”  Hyoyeon said with a smile .

 

“CHINCHA ?!  Wow !!!  That’s awesome !!!” Siwan said as he high fived all of the guys and hugged the girls .  “So we’ll be seeing you in school soon ?  But will your school let you transfer out so easily ?”

 

“Your school already knows we are transferring , they said that they can accommodate all of us since there aren’t much students who were accepted into the school this year .  They saw our grades and they were pretty good so we all got in easily .” Junyoung said happily .

 

“That’s great !” Siwan said happily .  “I guess we’ll see you guys next week then !” ^^

 

“Alright , bye guys !  Have a safe trip home and we’ll see you guys next week !” Taeyeon said with a smile on her face .

 

“Annyeong ~ !” you and Siwan said as you both boarded the bullet train back to Seoul .  You guys waved at them until they were already too far to be seen .

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong my lovely readers and subscribers !!! ^^ sorry i haven't updated for a long time ... i finally recovered from a writer's bock ! ^^ so here's an update for you all ... ^^ so you've met the rest of ZE:A and SNSD already ! :D although i'm not sure if you're going to be happy about this .... i mean with the idea of pairing ZE:A and SNSD together or my pairings ..... don't hate meee ... D: i'll say it again , this was really meant to be an EmpireGeneration fanfic , and the pairings , well , they are paired according to my liking ... well except for Shik and Yoong because the Shikshin Couple is supposed to be Shik and Soo , since Soo is already paired up with Siwan , and Yoona is the 2nd biggest eater in SNSD , i decided to go for the ShikYoong couple . anyways , HAPPY READING ! ^^ thanks again for supporting my fic ! much love ! ^^ to my silent readers , i hope to hear from you guys , it would make me very happy ^^ and new readers , i would very much lovey you if you subscribe and be friends with me .. :)  take care guys ! i'll see you in the next chapter :D