Spending the Night Together

Let Me Mend Your Broken Heart

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtLIp6BC5ZI

Narrator’s point of view:

 

You and Siwan entered the house to find nobody home .

 

“Umma ?  Appa ?  I’m home !” you called as you turned the lights on

 

You went to the kitchen and found a note on the table , it was from your mom .

 

 

Sooyoung-ah ,

 

Mianhae … Your dad and I had to go to an emergency business trip , we’ll be back in 3 days .  Dinner is on the table and I cooked more food for you , you’ll find them in the fridge .  I also left money , you know where to find it right ?  If there’s anything you need , call me and appa , or your unnie .  We love you dear !  See you in 3 days !

 

                                                                                      Love Umma

Sooyoung/Your point of view:

 

“Sigh they left for an emergency business trip …” you said as you turned to Siwan

 

“So you’re going to be here all alone ?” he worriedly asked you and you just nodded .

 

“Oppa , could you stay with me for tonight ?  I’m scared he might come back and hurt me again … I couldn’t go to Yuri’s house in such short notice …” you said as you looked down

 

“Okay … I’ll just inform my parents that I’m not coming home for tonight .” he said as he took out his phone to call his parents .

 

As he was talking to them , I went up to my room to search for clothes he could wear for tonight .  I pulled out a oversized uni t-shirt and a pair of dark blue pajama bottoms .  When he came up to my room , I handed the clothes to him and he stared at me with confusion at first .

 

“Mianhae oppa , this is all I could find for you to wear for the night … You can use my bathroom and wash up …” I said as I smiled sheepishly at him and he just nodded and started to look around .

 

“Nice room …” he said as he took the clothes and went inside the bathroom to take a shower .

 

“Thanks oppa . ^^” I said with a smile

 

 

As he was taking a shower , I went down and sliced some watermelons for us to snack on and brought it up to my room .  *This is weird , I never invited a guy for sleep over before … Well duh !  That’s not even proper … But it’s better than being here alone after I was almost by my ex-boyfriend !  Whatever , I trust Siwan oppa , he won’t do anything to me …  Sighhh … Umma , Appa … Mianhaeyo , but you’ll understand right ?  You’ll understand why I asked him to sleep here while you guys aren’t home … I promise I’ll call Yuri up tomorrow so I can ask her if I could sleep over for the next 2 days …*

 

I went back up to my room to find Siwan wearing my clothes drying his hair with a towel he gave me a small smile and I smiled back .  I put the watermelons on the table and offered some to him .

 

“Oppa , have some watermelons ! ^^ I’m going to take a shower now .” you said handing him a fork .

 

He took the fork and smiled as sat down while you got your pajamas and headed towards the bathroom .

 

Siwan’s point of view:

 

“Oppa , could you stay with me for tonight ?  I’m scared he might come back and hurt me again … I couldn’t go to Yuri’s house in such short notice …” she said as she looked down

 

*Is she seriously asking me to spend the night with her ?  I mean I know I wouldn’t take advantage of her and all , but does this girl even realize that I’m a guy ?  Then again , how could I just leave her all alone after what almost happened ?*

 

“Okay … I’ll just inform my parents that I’m not coming home for tonight .” I told her as I took out my phone and called my mom .

 

“Yeoboseyo ?  Umma , I’ll be staying over at a friend’s house tonight .  Ne umma , I’ll be back tomorrow … Araseoyo umma , I will … Good night , I’ll see you tomorrow .”

 

It’s a good thing my mom doesn’t ask much questions … where did she go ?  Oh she must be up in her room .  As I made my way up to her room she handed me a shirt and pajama bottoms .  *She’s letting me wear her clothes ?  Shouldn’t it be the other way around ?  Aishhh … what choice do I have ?  I wouldn’t be able to sleep comfortably in my jeans …*

 

“Mianhae oppa , this is all I could find for you to wear for the night … You can use my bathroom and wash up …” she said and smiled sheepishly .  I just nodded while looking around , her room was huge and nice too … [http://img.xcitefun.net/users/2009/08/110999,xcitefun-teen-bedroom-1.jpg]

 

“Nice room …” I said as I took the clothes and went inside the bathroom to take a shower .

 

“Thanks oppa . ^^” she said with a smile that made me feel funny inside .

 

Her bathroom was so clean , so simple and so … how should I put this ?  Girly … [http://www.homeideasdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/contemporary-pink-bathroom-tile.jpg]

 

After I finished showering , I put on Sooyoung’s clothes I smiled as her scent filled and uplifted my senses , cherry blossoms …  Great , now I smell like a girl . >.< Oh well , it’s not just any other girl , I smell like the girl I love and that somehow made me happy .  I got out of the bathroom and she was nowhere to be found .  She’s probably in the kitchen eating again .

 

A few moments later , she came in with watermelons … *I was right* I smirked .

 

“Oppa , have some watermelons ! ^^ I’m going to take a shower now .” she said as she handed me a fork .

 

I took the fork and smiled as I sat down while she got her pajamas and headed towards the bathroom .

 

While waiting for her , I decided to listen to my mp3 and read my book .  When she finally got out of the bathroom , she was wearing her pink pajamas .

[http://s2.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/042B5330.jpg]

 

*Even though she’s in her pajamas , she looks so pretty .*

 

“Oppa !  How come you hardly ate any watermelons ?” she pouted as she took the forks and handed one to me .

 

We ate all the watermelons and she handed me a new toothbrush and we went to brush our teeth .

 

*Even when brushing her teeth , she looked so pretty … Choi Sooyoung , what have you done to me ? …*

 

“Oppa , you take the left side of the bed and I’ll take the right side .  You stay on your side , araseo ?  Whoever crosses the line will have to cook breakfast in the morning .” she told me as she yawned

 

“You don’t have to tell me , I know this isn’t proper either …  Aishhh , this is all that bastard’s fault !” I said pretending to be annoyed .

 

“Okay oppa ! Good night !” she chuckled and she fell asleep right away .

 

“Good night Sooyoung-ah …” I said as I looked at her and before I could stop myself , I planted a kiss on her forehead !  *Aishh !  Im Woongjae what did you just do ?!* It’s a good thing she didn’t wake up or she would have killed me ! >.<

 

Narrator’s point of view:

 

Both of you went to sleep peacefully and you felt safe with Siwan by your side .  You started to dream about you and Siwan , a happy dream that the two of you would be together forever .