First day of school drama

Let Me Mend Your Broken Heart

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFZZ9VQPpDM

 

Narrator’s point of view:

 

You were sleeping so peacefully until you heard your alarm clock ring .

 

*1, 2, 3, 4, do you wanna, chic-a-ta
Ije wake up, wake up, wake up, wake, wake up
Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake, wake up
Just wake up, wake up, wake up, wake, wake up
Moduda won haneun daero until you decide, chic-a-ta*

 

You got up half asleep and headed to the bathroom to take a shower .  After that you opened your closet and took out your uniform and changed .

 

Your uniform looked like this: http://arinkpoplover.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/snsd-school-uniform.jpg

 

You then headed downstairs to eat your breakfast and back upstairs to brush your teeth and grab your bag rushed off to your bike and sped off to school .  You arrived at your school a bit early because there were only a few students who were checking the bulletin board for information about what class sections they belonged in for the year .  As you parked your bike and headed towards the bulletin board the students suddenly looked at you in awe and started whispering excitedly .

 

End of Narrator’s point of view.

 

 

Sooyoung/Your point of view

 

As I was walking up to the bulletin board everybody stared at me like I was some sort of celebrity .  I always find that awkward , but what can I do ?  I’m the so-called Queenka of this school , yeah the Queenka who lost her Kingka to her own “best friend” … wait , “best friend” psh that 2-faced THING isn’t my best friend !

 

“A-a-annyeong Sooyoung sunbaenim !” someone said shyly .  I turned around and saw a cute boy who must’ve been a 10th grader since I never saw him here last year .  He looked familiar though , I wonder where I saw him before ?  “Oh , annyeong !” I said with a smile on my face .  He blushed , bowed and ran off towards his friends who were laughing . *That was cute* you thought with a smirk .  You searched for your name in the bulletin board and saw that you were in 11-A , (top class) along with your real best friend Kwon Yuri .

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmdeKzLlS8w

 

Narrator’s point of view:

 

As you headed to your classroom, you passed by a classroom where you heard something strange , so you went to check it out.  As you opened the door a little bit , you saw your ex-bestfriend Jisun and your ex-boyfriend Sonji making out passionately inside the empty classroom .  You were dumbfounded and unable to move as tears started to fall from your eyes.  Jisun suddenly noticed your presence and smirked .

 

 

Jisun’s point of view:

 

Sonji picked me up and we went to school together .  He kissed me and after I pulled away , he led me to his car and drove off to school .  We were the first ones to arrive at school and we both found out that we were in the same class , 11-B .  We weren’t in top class like last year , but I’m glad that Sonji wouldn’t be seeing Sooyoung that often .  I liked making her jealous , but I don’t want to risk Sonji falling for her again , I can’t lose to her again now that I finally have something she doesn’t .  We went straight to our empty classroom and started making out , suddenly I noticed that someone was watching us by the door .  It was Sooyoung , she looked like an idiot standing there and crying silently .  I smirked and broke away from the kiss “Oh , Sooyoung-ah !  I just noticed you were there ! How are you my bestfriend ?  I really missed you !” I said as I walked towards her .

 

“Bestfriend ?!” she said in her quiet angry voice .  “You were never my “bestfriend” Jisun !  You betrayed me , you stole Sonji , and now you call me your bestfriend ?!  You have some nerve Shin Jisun !”

 

“Ouch Sooyoung-ah !” I said as I put my hands to my heart to pretend that what she said hurt me there .  “Is that the way to talk to your bestfriend after not seeing her for months ?”

 

 

 Sooyoung/Your point of view:

 

I opened the door and saw them , I couldn’t move and before I noticed , tears were falling from my eyes .  I know I shouldn’t care anymore , I know this shouldn’t affect me anymore but what can I do ?  The one I loved was holding another girl in his arms , and to make things worse , that girl was my so-called “bestfriend” .  She noticed me and pulled away from the kiss and headed towards me .

 

“Oh , Sooyoung-ah !  I just noticed you were there ! How are you my bestfriend ?  I really missed you !” she said with an evil smirk on her face.

 

“Bestfriend ?!” i said in an angry voice .  “You were never my “bestfriend” Jisun !  You betrayed me , you stole Sonji , and now you call me your bestfriend ?!  You have some nerve Shin Jisun !” I wanted to scream and push her so badly , I wanted her to feel the pain I was feeling right now !  The unbearable pain she gave me , the pain that only betrayal could give you …

 

“Ouch Sooyoung-ah !” she said and acting as if her heart was hurting. “Is that the way to talk to your bestfriend after not seeing her for months ?” she smirked again .

 

 

I was really angry and all of the sudden ..

 

*SLAP*

 

Everything happened so fast that before I knew it , Jisun was on the floor holding her cheek in tears .  Sonji who was quiet all this time helped her up .  I was about to leave until he spoke

 

“YA ! Choi Sooyoung !” he screamed and turned to look at me coldly .  “How could you do this to her ?!  I never knew you were so violent , I always thought you were the sweetest girl who wouldn’t hurt a fly !  Turns out I was wrong about you !” he said as he looked at me with pure hatred .

 

“hah !  Kurae Kang Sonji !  Take her side !  But we both know whose fault it is right ?  We both know why I turned out to be like this today !”  I said to him in a calm but angry tone .  He looked away to hide his guilt but you saw it written across his face as he continued to comfort Jisun whose face was buried in his chest .  “Kang Sonji , Shin Jisun , you two really belong with each other !  The 2-timer a**hole and the 2-faced b*tch ! What a perfect match !” I shouted angrily and turned to leave .

 

“What did you say ?! YA CHOI SOOYOUNG !” I heard Sonji scream as Jisun cried harder .  I quickly walked away in tears and didn’t look back .  *How could he take her side ?! How could he ?! Kang Sonji , what happened to you ?  I thought you loved me !  How could you do this to me ?  I promise to never trust boys again !  I promise that I’ll never love again*  You weren’t watching where you were going and you suddenly ran into someone and both of you fell to the ground .  You suddenly realized that you were on top of him and he was staring at you with an annoyed look on his face but turned into a worried one when he noticed that you were crying .  You quickly got up and apologized to him and ran off to your favorite place , the garden .

 

“I hate you Kang Sonjin ! I hate you !!!” you said and just cried and cried until someone tapped you on your shoulder .  You looked up and saw a guy with handsome facial features looking at you .

 

“Ya … Noh Kwenchanayo ?” he asked with a worried look on his face.

 

I just stared at him and realized that he was the one who I bumped into earlier , he must’ve followed me here .  Who is he ?  Why is he here ?

 


“Dae …” I answered as I stood up to leave .  I bowed to him “I’m sorry for running into you earlier … I promise it won’t happen again .  I … I have to go now .. Bye”

 

“It’s nice seeing you again , but I prefer you smiling rather than crying ..” he said to himself .

 

You ran off to the girls bathroom to wash your face and fix your hair then you quickly went out to find Yuri since class was about to start in ten minutes .

 

 

___________________________________________

just to clarify ... the one who said hi to her earlier was a different guy who you'll get to know later ... the guy she bumped into is ..... bet you can't guess ! hahaha ! or maybe you could ^^

 

please comment if you like it or if you don't like it so far .. i appreciate HONEST comments so don't worry ^^ just be sure to say it in a nice way though ... ^^