When will you notice ?

Let Me Mend Your Broken Heart

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgd3doXcC6o

 

Sooyoung/Your point of view:

 

*FINALLY !!! LUNCH TIME !  aahhh baegopaa~ !!! ^^* I quickly packed my things and stood up to wait for Yuri .  “Yaaaa ! Yuri-ah pali !!!  I’m really hungry !” you whined and did your weird aegyo .

 

“Aigoooo !  Araseo !  Just give me a second , I’m almost done packing my stuff .  Jeez , you act like you haven’t eaten in days !” Yuri said jokingly .

 

“Yaa !  You know that I have to eat every 10 minutes , no wait make that every 5 minutes !” you said laughing .

 

 

Narrator’s point of view:

 

You and Yuri made your way to the cafeteria to get some food .  You grabbed a tray and started to fill your tray with as much food as possible .

 

“Aigoooo !  You eat so much yet you never get fat !  That’s so unfair !” Yuri said cutely .  You laughed and stuck your tongue out at her .

 

“Hahaha ! *Mehrong* ^^

 

When you were done getting food , both of you went to search for an empty table .

 

“Ya , let’s sit over there with the new student … errr … what was his name again ?” Yuri said .

 

“Im Woongjae ?  Ahhhh wae ?!  I already sit next to him in class … Yuri-ah , don’t tell me you like him ?!” you said in a teasing manner .

 

“Ya , that’s nonsense !  I think he likes you !” Yuri said in a slightly annoyed voice .

 

“Hahaha !  Bwo ?!  No I think you like …” you said but Yuri cut you off .

 

“YAA ! Choi Sooyoung , you know very well that he’s not my type !” Yuri pouted .

 

“Hahaha !  Araseo , araseo .  Since we have no choice let’s ask him if we could sit with him then .” you said and giggled while Yuri glared at you .

 

 

 

Siwan’s point of view:

 

I went ahead to the cafeteria because Yuri was already suspicious of me .  If I took my time to wait for Sooyoung , she’ll be even more suspicious …  Sigh … Choi Sooyoung , I wonder when will you notice ?

 

As I was eating my lunch alone , I spotted Sooyoung and Yuri .  She was giggling , and I swear she had the cutest laugh ever .  Then I realized that they were coming towards my table … Uh-oh … I hope Yuri didn’t tell her about me staring at her for 10 minutes !  Aisshhhhhh ! Im Woongjae you are so babo !!!! I mentally punched myself .

 

 

“Annyeong ! ^^” Sooyoung said perkily .  “Uhmm ..  Mind if we join you ?” she asked .

 

“Oh .. Anni , you can sit here if you want to .” I said as I blushed shyly .

 

 

 

Yuri’s point of view:

 

*Aishhh !  Chincha ..  Now Sooyoung’s gonna think that I like him … ughhh* Yuri thought as she followed you to Siwan’s table .

 

“Oh .. Anni , you can sit here if you want to” he said while blushing .

 

*BLUSHING ?!  Hmmmm … Im Woongjae , you really do have feelings for my bestfriend do you ?  Why do you like her ?  I know she’s the queenka of this school , but from the moment you came in , you looked at her like you’ve been longing to see her .  I think her being the queenka isn’t your reason of liking her … in your eyes I could see it’s something else , and I’m gonna find out .*

 

 

Sooyoung/Your point of view:

 

*When I asked him if we could sit with him , he said yes without any hesitation .  And Awwww , he was blushing !  I guess he likes Yuri back ?!  I have to get them together !  I continued to stare at both of them because they were so quiet .  As I examined Siwan’s facial features more closely , I felt like I’ve really seen him before … The question was where ?  Anya , now is not the time to be recalling Sooyoung-ah !  You have to think of a plan to get these two shy love birds together* you smirked .

 

“So Siwan-ssi … Where are you from ?” you asked casually just to break the ice .

 

“Oh .. uhmm , I’m from Busan .” he said shyly .

 

“Ahhhh … Really ?  I’ve been there lots of times , it’s a beautiful city !  So why did you move to Seoul ?” you asked trying to keep the conversation alive .

 

“Well , my dad got transferred here so me and my family moved to Seoul .” he answered .

 

“Ah chincha ?  Wow , so how do you like Seoul so far ?” you asked again

 

“I like it here so far , but of course I still miss my friends from Busan .” he said and continued eating his lunch quietly .

 

“ohhhh …” I said feeling bad that I asked that question .  I looked at Yuri who was silently eating , she looked up because she sensed I was looking at her .  “Yaa !  What are you doing ?  Talk to him !” I mouthed .

 

 

“Why me ? I don’t have anything to say !” she mouthed back .

 

“Uhmmm … Siwan-ssi , you haven’t met my friend Yuri yet right ?” I asked him .

 

“Oh , uhmmm no not really .” he said nervously .

 

*Aha !  Why is he nervous all of the sudden ?  So I was right , he likes Yuri ! :D* I thought .

 

“Well , you guys could get to know each other , I’m going to the girl’s room .. Be back in a bit ! ^^” I said as I quickly got up from my seat .  Yuri was staring at me and I did a fist pump and mouthed “Yuri-ah Hwaiting !” and ran off .

 

 

Siwan’s point of view:

 

When she started asking me all these questions , I kinda liked it and I kinda didn’t .  Sooyoung-ah , you really don’t remember me ?

 

 

-Flashback-

 

I was in the mall shopping as usual , I went into my favorite store to look at the jacket that caught my eye .  As I entered the store , a girl rushed past by me and dropped her wallet .  She was in such a hurry that she didn’t even notice she dropped it .  I picked it up and ran after her .

 

“Excuse me miss ! Miss !” I said as I caught up to her .  “You dropped your wallet .”

 

“Aaahhhhh … Oh my gosh thank you so much !  I’m so clumsy … Thank you so much !  Anyways , I was just about to head to the food court , I should at least treat you for giving me back my wallet .” she said gratefully while smiling .

 

“Oh , ah kwenchanayeo … just don’t be clumsy with your things anymore especially with things that are important like your wallet .” I said .  “Well , I have to go now .  Be more careful of your things okay ?” I said as I walked away .

 

“Chamkkanmanyo !” she yelled .

I turned around to see what she wanted now

 

“I’m Choi Sooyoung by the way .” she said with a smile on her face as she held out her hand .

 

“Oh , I’m Im Siwan ..” I said as I shook her hand .

 

“It’s so nice to meet kind people like you , I hope we’ll see each other again !” she said still smiling .  “Well , I gotta go now … I’m starving !  Bye Siwan-ssi !  I hope I’d see you again soon ! ^^”

 

“Huh , such an interesting girl …” I said to myself .

 

3 days later …

 

I was in the library looking for some interesting books to read and a math workbook I could answer for fun …  Suddenly ..

 

*neomu banjjak banjjak nooni booshuh no no no no no
neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun oh oh oh oh oh
neomu jjarit jjarit momi ddeullyuh gee gee gee gee gee
o juhjeun nunbit (oh yeah~) oh joeun hyanggee (oh yeah yeah yeah~)*  
[of course Sooyoung's ringtone would be one of theri songs ~ ^^ gee gee gee gee baby baby baby ! ^^]

 

I followed the sound and found a phone next to one of the computers .  I looked at who was calling and it was a payphone number .  I answered it

 

“Yeoboseyo ?” I said .

 

“Ahhh Yeoboseyo !  I am the owner of that phone … May I ask where you are right now ?” a girl on the other line said .

 

“Ah Ne … I’m at the library by the computers … I’ll wait for you here so nobody could steal your phone .” I said .

 

“Ah dae … Kamsahamnida !  I’ll be there in 10 minutes .. Bye ..” she said as she hung up .

 

10 minutes later , a girl approached me while I was reading a book .

 

“Ahhh excuse me … were you the one who found my phone by any chance ?” she asked .

 

I put down the book and saw a girl staring at me innocently .  She looked familiar , and suddenly I remembered …  She was the girl who dropped her wallet at the mall 3 days ago !

 

“Omo ! Siwan-ssi !” she said with a surprised look on her face .

 

“It’s you again ?  Ya didn’t I tell you to take care of your stuff last time we met ?” I said in an annoyed tone .

 

“I know … Mianhae … First my wallet now my phone !  You’re such a life saver Siwan-ssi ! ^^ Ya , are you busy ?  I’m hungry … I want to go eat ice cream !  Please come with me so I could treat you for returning my wallet and my phone ..” she said .

 

“Sighhhh … I already did you 2 favors .. now you’re dragging me along to where you want to go ?” I said in a teasing manner .

 

“Oppa ~ !!” she pouted and started to do aegyo … a weird one .

 

“Oppa ~ ddooyoung baegopaddoyeo ! she said in her weird aegyo voice .

 

“Ahhh araseo araseo !  Let’s go .” I said

 

“Asaaahhhhh !!” she shouted

 

“Yaaaa !  Be quiet !  We’re in the library !” I said while covering with my hands .

 

She nodded and I let go …

 

“Oppa , Kaja ! ^^” she whispered happily .

 

 

We went to the ice cream shop and she ordered a large bowl of cookie dough ice cream while I just ordered a small bowl of house special chocolate ice cream .

 

“Aisshh Oppa ! I told you to order a large bowl …” she pouted as we sat down at the table .

 

“Ya I’m not like you who eats so much ..  How could you eat so much but not gain weight ?!” I said in a teasing manner .

 

“YAAA Oppa ! >.< It’s not my fault I’m blessed with fast metabolism ! ㅡ.ㅡ” she said .

 

Finally our ice cream came and we started to chat and get to know each other more .

 

“You’re not from Busan right ?  I can tell by your accent .” I said .

 

“Haha oppa , dae oppa , I was born in Gwangju but I’m currently residing in Seoul .” she told me .

 

“Oh chincha ?  What are you doing in Busan ?” I asked .

 

“I’m visiting my aunt for the summer .” she said with a smile on her face .

 

“Ah I see ..” I said .

 

-End of flashback-

 

_________________________________________________________

Long chapter ... but i had to write this before i forget my ideas ^^ hehehe :))

Enjoy ^^