After all these years , it’s still her …

Let Me Mend Your Broken Heart

 

 

 

Minwoo’s point of view:

 

Lunch time came by very quickly and Yuri was still ignoring me … As we went to get our food, the boys joked around while the girls were discussing about going to the mall to shop.  Everyone was talking comfortably with each other , everyone except me and Yuri …

 

*sigh … It hurts a lot how she ignores me like this …*

 

After waiting on Hyungshik and Yoona who seemed to be having a contest to see who can get more food and finish all of it first .

 

 *AIGOOO these 2 Shikshins …*

 

When the shikshin couple was finally done filling up their trays with a lot of food … 

 

*ㅇ.ㅇI wonder how they’ll be able to finish all of that …*

 

We walked towards the very last table at the back of the cafeteria .  Everyone in the cafeteria all stared – more like gawked at us while we walked towards the table which was to be honest , really creepy …  Some girls with heavy makeup (YUCK) called my name and winked at me … As a reaction I forced a smile on my face and walked faster before those ugly girls decide to do something else to me other than winking .

 

At the table , I noticed that everyone was sitting beside their partner .  Yuri was the last one to arrive and guess what , the only seat that was vacant was the seat next to mine .  Yuri was hesitant for a moment and Sooyoung noticed this.

 

“Yuri-ah , would you like to trade places with me ?  Or better yet Minwoo-ah , please trade places with me .” Sooyoung said .  I felt so disappointed with this and so was Siwan hyung who suddenly became quiet when Sooyoung requested to trade places .

 

“A-aniya … you can sit beside Siwan …” she said as she smiled a weak smile and sat down beside me .

 

“Are you sure Yul ? …” Sooyoung asked just to make sure .

 

“Aigoooooo …  it’s fine ~ I don’t wanna ruin your couple moment !” Yuri said in a teasing manner and snickered then everyone else laughed along .

 

“YA !  aishhhhh …” Sooyoung yelled blushing .

 

“Aigooooo Sooyoungie ~ it’s okay , we all know that you two have a thing going on !” Tiffany noona says with a wink .

 

“Siwan hyung is blushing too !!!” Dongjun said while laughing so hard at Siwan hyung

 

“YA ! Kim Dongjun ~ how dare you tease your hyung ?!” Siwan hyung said now really red .

 

“Mianhaeyo Siwan hyung ~ but it’s the first time I’ve seen you blush like this !  You’re usually cool around girls !  I guess Sooyoung noona’s special !” Dongjun as he laughed so hard and almost fell off his chair .

 

“YA ! aishhhh this kid !” Siwan hyung said while shaking his head .

 

“come on hyung , just go out with Sooyoungie noona !  You two look perfect together anyways !” Hyungshik said with his mouth full of tuna sandwich .

 

“Aishhh maknaes …” Siwan hyung said still shaking his head while everyone just laughed .

 

I glanced at Yuri who was absentmindedly poking her food and just that , me and Yuri sat in silence for the whole lunch period .

 

The day went by fast and finally it was time to go home !  All the others , including me and Yuri planned to be busy so Siwan hyung and Sooyoungie could have time for themselves . ㅋㅋㅋ~~~

 

“Where are you guys going ?  Aren’t your apartments that way ?”  Siwan hyung asked us .

 

“Oh uh we forgot to tell you , we have some things to settle first today before going home …” Junyoung hyung explained to Siwan hyung .

 

“Ohh … Arasso .. I’ll see you guys later then ?” Siwan hyung asked

 

“Ne ~ !  We’ll see you later oppa ~ !” Sunny said while Taehun waved and smiled cutely .

 

With that , we all went our separate ways and I was left with Yuri who was walking a few feet away from me and completely silent.

 

Yuri’s Point-of-view:

 

We all planned to leave Sooyoung and Siwan oppa alone today ! ㅋㅋㅋ~~~ ! ^_^ *I think it’s time for those two to finally confess to each other ~ !*

 

When we all said our goodbyes to Sooyoung and Siwan oppa , the others went in different directions as well … Junyoung and Taeyeon went off to go get some frozen yogurt , Tiffany and Kevin went to go get coffee at this cute little café , Kwanghee and Hyoyeon ran to the arcades like little kids ,  Heechul and Jessica went to the pastry shop , Sunny and Taehun went to walk around the park , Yoona and Hyungshik went to an all you can eat restaurant , and Dongjun and Seohyun were off to the gym to exercise , leaving me and Minwoo alone …

 

I silently walked a few feet away from him … *Well , this is just awkward …*

 

“So , how have you been … ?” I reluctantly asked to break the awkward silence .

 

He seemed a little shocked that I spoke to him first but he quickly recovered and smiled a little bit .

 

“I’ve been good … How about you ?” he asked

 

“Good as well …” I answered and there was a few moments of awkward silence again until ..

 

“Yuri-ah … I just want to tell you that I’m really sorry for that day … I was just frustrated and …” he suddenly stopped walking

 

I looked back at him .  He was staring at me with sadness in his eyes …

 

“And ?” I coldly asked

 

“And I’m sorry for being so stupid that day … I hope you can forgive me …” he said as he looked down .

 

“You’re forgiven …” I heard myself say .. *I mentally punched myself in the gut for saying that.*  With that said , he looked up at me smiling and within seconds he was hugging me .. ㅇ.ㅇ… I felt a little thump in my heart, the feeling I haven’t gotten in a very long time … The feelings I had for this bad boy dancer … it’s back …

 

 

Minwoo’s Point-of-view:

 

“Yuri-ah … I just want to tell you that I’m really sorry for that day … I was just frustrated and …”

 

She looked at me with a cold stare

 

“And ?” I coldly asked

 

“And I’m sorry for being so stupid that day … I hope you can forgive me …”

 

“You’re forgiven …” I heard her say

 

I looked at her in disbelief and then before I knew it I pulled her into a hug .  I was so happy that she forgave me !  After all these years , it’s still her .  The one that owns my heart , the only one who can make me feel this way … Saranghae Kwon Yuri ~ ♥

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

kdjaklfjafjlkjfedkjafdklj !!!! i am back !!! i'm sorry for the long wait .... ㅠ.ㅠ  college work is no joke ! also , i finished this chapter already , but stupid computer chose the best time to automatically shut down and install updates and deleted the whole freaking new chapter from Microsoft Word !!!!! >.< i'm really sorry to my subscribers !!!!!!! *BOWS A MILLION TRILLION GAZILLION TIMES* thank you for not unsubscribing ~ ♥ also to the new subscribers ~ thank you for reading and subscribing ~ !!! I L♥VE Y♥U ALL !!!!!!!!!! so ~~~ this chapter is mostly about Yuri and Minwoo ~ kekekeke xD hope you enjoy ~ and feel free to kill me now ~~ i'm really sorry ~~~~~ ㅠ.ㅠ