We Got Married 13

We Got Married

With The Couple:

 

"Okay, I packed Lauren's things." Sulli said with a smile as Minho showed Yoogeun's bag. They already packed their things with the help of their two children.

 

Interview (Lauren)

Lauren, what's your favorite personality about your parents?

Lauren: They're fun!

Do you think you'll have fun in Japan?

Lauren: Deh! Because Sul Umma and Minho Appa are fun! Plus Yoogeun Oppa!

 

 

At the Studio:

"Lauren is so cute!" MC Misun squealed as well as MC Nayoung. BAP and the other 2 emcees nodded in agreement. No one can resist, Lauren's charm. Not even MBLAQ.

 

 

With the couple:

 

The family headed to the airport. Minho drove the car to the airport. Once they reached the airport, the kids quickly held on to Sulli leaving Minho to carry their things. (MC Misun: poor Minho).

 

 

Interview(Minho):

Did you have a hard time with the things?

MC: *chuckles* aniyo, i think its easier compared to handling two kids but they were well behaved which helped us in going to Japan.

Do you have any plans for the kids?

MC: neh! Sulli and I decided to bring them to Disneyland and other places.

 

 

 

Interview(Yoogeun)

What do you wanna do in Japan?

Yoogeun: Play and eat!

 

 

 

At the Studio:

"Yoogeun can be an MC for a food show." Youngjae commented. They laughed at his comment. "Or he can be a power ranger since he loves power rangers." MC Seulong said as they laughed at him.

 

 

Interview (Yoogeun):

Do you like rides?

Yoogeun: neh! I wanna ride all the rides in the world.

Are you excited to go to Disneyland?

Yoogeun: Uwahhhh jinjja? We're going there

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heya guys, long time no see lol here's another chappie. I'm having writer's block but yeahhhh so please comment to motivate me thank you. Love ya'll