Existing Hell

She's still here

My legs were numb and stiff. That ridiculous feeling when you’ve been sitting in a chair for two hours. I let out a yawn that I’ve been holding in for quite some time to avoid showing the teacher who scowled my way every few minutes. He kept droning on about the World Wars and federation as part of the history assignment. The subject I fail and hate the most. This is when I distract myself from the weariness by dreaming about, well anything about him. But now in this situation makes me feel lonely and lost. I’m not staying for long and I just happened to exaggerate this by over thinking it, which made me feel worse. I rubbed my tired eyes keeping them closed as I laid my head down.

"Klara, could you please explain to me why the trench warfare was such an important aspect of this part of the war," I woke from my thoughts as Sammy kicked my chair. I gazed around seeing everyone staring at me, before I flipped my head back to the teacher. I went blank as he glowered at me searching for an answer. With no doubt I would rather get into the school mood and pay actual attention in class than to stir up that approaching negative future of mine.

"Um…sorry I wasn’t listening." He glared me with cold eyes with his mouth fixed straight. Smacking the textbook on his desk, he strode over to mine, yanking my record book from under my pencil case.
"Please pay more attention." He said as he scribbled down something, presumably a note. I briefly nodded, dropping back on my seat as I heard small touches of whispering laughter around me. Once he turned back again to the black board, I exasperatedly rested my face on my hand. Gluing my eyes to the floor, I was still aware of the teacher spinning around to me, who was now rambling on about the sacrificial people in the war. I really have no interest in learning about other people’s deaths while mine isn’t far away. I leaned back on my chair as a piece of paper was thrown in front of me. I looked to my right, seeing Sammy giving me that strange look of hers. I unfolded the paper, finding messy writing that read:

‘You ok?’

 

Today was literally dragging. It was only lunchtime, but just as always, school days are made to last longer than any other day. I gathered my books and headed out the door as I heard Sammy’s heavy footsteps catching up behind me.

"Klas, you right? Are you not feeling well?"

"No, I’m okay," I answered quietly. She stayed silent, receiving the cue to not talk, especially while we’re walking past some goddamn bastards right now. I kept walking until I was stopped by a basketball smashing me right in the head.

"That's a three pointer." I eventually turned around seeing B.A.P leaning against the wall. This particular group was known as, one of the most overpowering people of the school.

"Yah! You idiots!"Yongguk stepped out of the group walking towards me.

"Hey Klara, don’t worry about them. So, how’s it going? Wanna make out some time?" I looked at Sammy who rolled her eyes irritatingly away from him. I just wanted to turn around and run out of this nightmare. But every time I do, I end up running into another one. Although I’m quite prepared for the permanent humiliation they’re about to give me. I could feel my cheeks heating up just as usual when seeing the others cracking up on top of each other. As if they’re thinking that I can’t see them when I’m literally standing one metre away.

"I honestly swear that I’ve never walked past you guys without having to deal with your crap. Are you guys that bored? Alright you guys are attention seeking now would you just let me spend these few days peacefully?" For a second, I thought I was dreaming or having hallucinations of some sort not knowing where the courage came from. But it soon escaped my body which left me shocked and mentally paralysed. Even Sammy was surprised, she eyed me with disbelief. Even I hardly believed it just happened. It’s probably the desperation inside me that have been buried for so long and demands to be released while I’m still on the verge of living. But, Klara, this is B.A.P. 

They all slowly strolled towards us as after the laughter had faded. One of them threw an empty can of coke to the ground viciously as I heard it echo through the hall while watching it rebound off the wooden floor.

" be careful of what you say. You're just a piece of we can easily get rid of" His tone was threatening and fearful. I flinched speechlessly in response as Sammy dashed in front of me.

"You guys are sad, having to threaten people for attention." Their faces turned even darker and serious, I tugged her arm pulling her away. I sped up and broke into a run, loosening my grip.

"Klas, wait!" I heard Sammy trailing behind me. I halted next to my locker and took deep breaths before she slumped to the ground before me, panting hard from the running.

"You need to slow down sis," she exclaimed still wheezing for air. Ignoring her, I turned to my locker as I spotted a piece of scrap paper stuck in the middle that read ‘loser’. I fiercely scrunched it up in my fist and threw it aside, not worrying too much about getting caught littering in the hall. Drawing my locker open, I shoved my books inside as tears pressured to fall out. I stayed facing in as my whole body started shivering. I felt a pair of hands squeezing my shoulders before I looked behind with my eyes already watery.

"Don’t cry, Klara." I saw Sammy’s warm face and hugged her tight, as I started sobbing. I’m glad that I’m leaving this place full of nothing but grief, although I’m also leaving reluctantly. The separation from Sammy, my friends, but most of all, Yesung. It all seems too far away, like that day won't ever come that I'm not completely accepting it.

"I know life ." I closed my eyes hopefully to stop the tears. She soothingly scrubbed my back for a few seconds before I realised the leaking liquid was soaking up on her uniform. It was one of the times I’ve ever cried so much that my eyes are swelling up. My mind was all twisted in different ways while part of it was yelling at me to stop the complaint on this daunting problem, which I cannot cope with. I don’t feel as if I could handle it when it actually comes. That's right, I can't.  

 

 

 

Apologies....another bad chapter. I will try to write quicker and I promise I will improve..

Theres a bit of swearing, but I added a bit of BAP in this chapter! YAY! Anyways, please enjoy and comment!